To The Ladies of Soompi

Guest jellie_kookie

--- I just noticed that Sherlock_Mowg changed the photos in his thread, hahaha. I don't think I'll be changing the photos in this one. Although I think HERMIT did offer to have an Option H because of his epicness. ;D HERMIT, if you're reading this, why is it option H? O_O We don't have an option F or G...

H is for HERMIT. -_-

Don't worry, I won't change that picture either. I don't have any of me wearing a woman's wig anyway. :mellow:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To jellie_kookie, if you ever decide to change the pics in your OP, take my word of advice, always screenshot the responses. That's right HERMIT, YOU AIN'T GETTING AWAY THAT EASY!

You also aren't getting away that easy. I see you picked E for your "sexy time" in your own thread. :crazy:

Marry and spend the rest of my life with:

OPTION C

I chose this person because they are cute and seem really fun, dorky and lovable to hang around with. My marriage life will probably be filled with joy, adventure and heaps of love. Plus, I think glasses are sexy (depending on the person wearing it though) ^w^

Make sexy time for one night only with:

OPTION A

I chose this person because to me, they're sexy ahahs and probably because the other options are wayyy too old for me >w<

~ Betty

Guest jellie_kookie

To jellie_kookie, if you ever decide to change the pics in your OP, take my word of advice, always screenshot the responses. That's right HERMIT, YOU AIN'T GETTING AWAY THAT EASY!

hahaha, I'll take your word for that, Sherlock_Mowg. xD I'll screenshot the responses. hahaha. *Even I haven't replied to my own thread yet*

Guest ilmilione

Meh.. none of the above. I don't find any of them interesting or attractive. E is obviously the fittest but I don't find him attractive personally. Sorry to ruin it

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

I thought about it a little.

Sexy times: Option E. Option E be hella fine, and I was thinking of marrying Option E, only to realize all girls would like/be attracted to Option E, and Option E may be somewhat of a narcissist/think that "it" can get away with cheating because of "its" good looks. So sexy time would be fun.

Marriage: Option A. I find Option A to be the most attractive, besides E, but A is still somewhat average. Option C is not my type, and B and D... are interesting. I'll pass on them two. But I feel like A is/could easily be one of them/someone average looking (probably D) prettied up. :X

Conclusion: I'm selfish and shallow :)

OPTION A

I was debating whether I should choose Option B or A. (Honestly) I find option B quite attractive because to me diligence+intelligence are both very attractive traits...but option A can most likely kick richard simmons, able to take good care of himself, and also he would less likely be constantly busy everyday.

Make sexy time for one night only with:

Believe it or not, OPTION C

He's pretty and cute but...for some reason I tend to get richard simmons-baggy/vain vibes from the cutesy-pretty type guys, he seems to be the type that's incredibly shallow, not so independent, and is not able to stand up for himself.

Surprisingly to some people Option E is not my type.

nobody is going to pick B or D

yea but unless the girls on this forum and extraordinarily beautiful, wealthy, and hold social status. it is most likely they will go through hell, and end up being cheated on, on a regular basis by the non B or D options.

i think this high probability scenario was implied when B and D were included. meaning the origional poster suspected some people to have one night stands with the celebrities and marry the "normal" people.

when there is too much physical, class, and financial disparity between a couple, it wont work out. there needs to be a key that ties them together, even the seed of love needs dirt to grow. haha

Guest PinkChocobo

A.) marry and spend the rest of your life with,

Option B

Looks like someone who could provide for me. Someone who can provide for me is sexy. But then again... Maybe not. Oh wells. At least Option B looks faithful and wouldn't cheat on me.

B.) make "sexy time" for one night only with.

Tbh, none of them. But if i HAD to choose, Option E.

Body is definitely sexy. Looks very masculine and that's very appealing. 

A.) marry and spend the rest of your life with,

Option B

Looks like someone who could provide for me. Someone who can provide for me is sexy. But then again... Maybe not. Oh wells. At least Option B looks faithful and wouldn't cheat on me.

Finally, a girl who isn't typically shallow and doesn't look forward to getting cheated on, that's a good choice you made there.

Guest bunny-chan

Option B -- haha, he looks like he has a stable job and potentially a good sense of humor. 

Spend some "sexy time" with for one night:

Option C -- wayyyyy cute, but looks don't really last forever, I just need one night to get his genes MUAHAHA! lol, no, he's just my type! :) 

Archived