• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest agnexiah

i love them~~ XD
especially insoo, i know them bcs insoo who looks like junsu hehe
and i tried listen to MYNAME's song..i fell for them HARD! >__<

Guest hansomina

My Name Becomes First Male Model for SwimWear Brand San-ai in 57 Years
The My Name members are the newest models for Japanese swim wear brand, San-ai. 

Though still rookies in the J-Pop market, My Name is continuing to receive interest and commercial advertisement offers in Japan and most recently became the face of San-ai.

A representative for San-ai shared, “The selection of My Name to be the San-ai Rakuen campaign model is the first selection of male models since we first launched our swim wear line 57 years ago.”

In the past, San-ai has been known for picking a ‘San-ai swimming suit image girl’ every year. The lucky models hvae included Japanese celebrities such as Sugimoto Yumi, Miyata Satoko and more, making it all the more surprising that an all-male Korean group has been selected to advertise the brand.

34802987.jpg

The new advertisement images featuring My Name will be shown on the San-ai homepage as well as in San-ai stores. 

Photo credit: San-ai
[EnewsWorld Article]

• 2 months later...
Guest chazira

To saying the the truth, i can never able to like any of those rookie groups whom debuted in 2010 and after. The styles,musics, dances, all the same and there's nothing special. But then at the end of 2011 popped up these boys and I was like...hell yeahhh this is the group I wanted. I completely drown myself to this group like i did years ago to Super Junior ^^. MYNAME is just...different. Every member has their own unique personality, strong character, and really different from each other. 
Currently MYNAME are gain popularity in Japan higher than in their homeland. These boys really deserved the best. Hope that they can become a widely popular groups not just in Asia but all over the world.
And i have this feeling that they can make it really BIG and becoming a long lasting known group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

My Name Says It′ll Work Hard to Become More Known in Korea
My Name showed its determination for its upcoming album, saying it prepared the album thinking it their last.
On June 19, My Name held a press conference during the shoot for its music video in Busan. The music video was to be for the group′s upcoming single Baby I′m Sorry.
In Japan, My Name has been enjoying much popularity, even getting to shoot a movie about its feats and rising to no. 3 on the Oricon Chart.
Its situation in Korea, however, hasn′t been that good.
Member Insoo said, "In Japan, we′ve received much love, even rising as high as the no. 3 spot on the Oricon Chart. We know Japan′s important, but still, we kept thinking we should be even more popular in Korea first. That′s why we felt so nervous."
He added, "We felt if we didn′t turn up our boosters with determination, we would be cut down yet again. We′re preparing for our album with an attitude the likes of which we took up for our debut single Message."
Insoo also said, "It′s already been two years since our debut. We think every album marks a crisis for us, but for our upcoming album, we really poured in all our efforts. We′ll do our best thinking it as our last."
BNPpmcwCMAMng_b.jpg

My Name′s first mini album will be released on July 4. The music video for Baby I′m Sorry features actor Yoo Oh Sung and mixed martial arts athlete Choo Sung Hoon. It cost 500 million won to produce, and will be entered for a film festival as a 30-minute short film.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/38944

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest write2me

I love myname! Ever since they debuted, I been a fan. I love their music and they have the whole package. They sing really well, dance, good looking, and tall. I can't wait for them to make a comeback.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

마이네임 (MYNAME) - 너무 very 막 (Image Teaser)

It been quite some time since their last album and now they're back. Looks awesome to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

마이네임(MYNAME) - 딱 말해 (Teaser)

This is totally different that their last song. Sexy.

Guest adikkeluangman

마이네임 (MYNAME) 4TH SINGLE ALBUM 뮤직 프리뷰 (Music Preview)

All songs kinda similar or maybe it just me only.

Guest adikkeluangman

The MV is out, I like the song but not the MV. Don't particular like it when the group when that way for MV

마이네임(MYNAME) - 딱 말해 MV

Archived