before i go back to kid jail.

zhangyixings

a little poster dump. lol
i've been wanting to do this for awhile lol.

i haven't posted any artwork in awhile xD

so i'll post some now before i forget and go back to serving my time in kid jail (aka school)

let my rustiness please your eyes! ♥

donghaeboastockposter.png

donghaeyuri.png

hominposter.png

donghaeedit.png

eunhaeedit.png

i'm so smtown biased O_o

lol. anywho, enjoy

(ps, is there a limit on how many pictures i can post in a thread? O_o i havent made a topic on soompi in so long Dx)

Guest stephie<3

OH MY LORD. WOULD YOU LOOK WHO'S BACK ! wahahahha. HI LYN. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED UP ! heeeheee. loving the graphics i will stalk you foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahaha. XD

sobs your blending is perfect 

i havent touched photoshop in like a year 

came back to soompi to get inspiration and found this. *_________*

keep up the good work ~ <3

ahhh thank you ! ^__^ ♥

lynn! finally get to see your artwork, and it's great <3

thanks beckieee ! ^__^ ♥

OH MY LORD. WOULD YOU LOOK WHO'S BACK ! wahahahha. HI LYN. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED UP ! heeeheee. loving the graphics i will stalk you foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahaha. XD

hahahah i've been back. but then i went mia again due to my summer reading -_____- and LOL. okay. I have an eternal stalker fann ...which i don't mind having ♥ teehee :D

• 2 months later...

Sooo I'm back with a reaaaalllly random poster.

School's been kicking my booty but i finally had time to make some pretty artwork! enjoy (:

jiyeondongwoon.png

ft. Dongwoon from B2ST & Jiyeon from T-ara

replies!

Absolutely fabulous.

I am in awe. You've got those skills for simplistic posters that are just . . . wow.

Awwh thank you! :)

They're all so pretty T_T

Makes me want to practice.

Thank you! :) Keep practicing my dear! You'll make beautiful posters in nooo time :)

Guest stephie<3

oh dayum. look whos getting even more pro than ever ! girl you're like way ahead. i havent touched ps in over 6 months. and i've been MIA for like 4 of those months >_< well just dropping by ! post more soon <3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theDutchesse

Dude, these are all /realy/ good, especially in the top one your use of sepia and textures is really good, the balance is perfect.

Archived