The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ju_fishlove

whuaa.. why i see that kiss posted by @sonjawong0214_213c‌ is hotter than the kiss i see on tv :\">.. curiously, how many BTS for this kiss scene :D

@dewisatyas_c337‌ ah can't hardly wait for his SOLO album

21426B3D546DF00524D398

"What happened last night? "  This is an article on Instyle Magazine but readers could not find the answer in content. And he said (explain?) (the concept is): morning after drunk? I don't buy that. Americano could not make him dunk. So what really happened last night make him look like this? Anybody knows? ;)
By the way, at first look, i started by reading PHOTOGRAPHED BY SHINHYE SHIN. :)2548E03D546DF00C1D0EDD

224AE93D546DF00E1BF5F0

274E503D546DF01117D8EC

262FF63D546DF01419B53A
254A8F3D546DF0181C85A6

21575D3D546DF01B0DF266
Credit on pics

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

whuaa.. why i see that kiss posted by @sonjawong0214_213c‌ is hotter than the kiss i see on tv :\">.. curiously, how many BTS for this kiss scene

:D

@dewisatyas_c337‌ ah can't hardly wait for his SOLO album

I post two set of photos. the first four pic is cut from a far shot kiss scene from a 8 gigabit 1080p tp file.

The other two is the close shot. They seems have real kiss for the far scene. the close one need to aware the cam effect that they could not easy to act well. they are doing their good job. but only for far shot. they totally into Lee Shin and GyuWon to kiss each other. :D

Guest ju_fishlove

just read Yong yong last tweet, YH is mention himself and want to delete a picture (i dun know which picture).. hahaha so funny.. :))

I am very happy because this thread is coming to our page 1000, I am very grateful to everyone for accepting me as part of this family, and I congratulate you all because are you who make this a great place.I became Yong-shin shipper when i   saw the BTS  because that is the REAL interactions Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, I really like YAB and HS, but that has a script ... instead on BTS  I noticed something much biggest ...As you all know I live in South America (so far) and here these rumors have come .... why? ... Because many people love Park Shin Hye and Yong Hwa, and everyone wants to see them happy, everyone curious about  What happened with gominam?  What happened with Shin Woo?....in this time with the help of the  tecnology is very easy for us search information in internet, is very easy discover what is happening with the artist that we like.During so much time i was I reviewed many sites related to Yong-Shin and I knew  different points of view ... until i reach my own conclusions.When I had the opportunity to attend a concert of CNBLUE, I saw with my own eyes  Yong Hwa singing YFFFM while everyone  screamed, I watched amazed at the emotion that he sang that song ... I'm not a girl, I'm a grown woman and that I saw was a man in love !!!, believe me I felt guilty about that becouse in  some point I thought the whole story of "close" friends with  his co-star was only Marketing ... I turned my head and saw no one who seemed to understand what I saw, I saw some good banners but there were about other issues ...Yong Hwa was in his own world, I could not avoid start to cry , his friends were also happy ... we were all happy.The million dollar question was: of who  is this extremely handsome and emotional man  in love???  ... well the answer was almost obvious  ...?After that, there were many more incidents, Yong Hwa leave  heirs,  Yong Hwa made acknowledged that his mother and Shin Hye were together at that concert ... I loved to hear that ... then came the song Can not Stop and finally Angel (that was an exaggeration) but love is.I do not know what will happen next, but for now I'm living a happy stage having fun with funny things like (i really really say what ?, its obvious intention of having children, etc.) and I love to have friends to share the moment. .Love you so much

OMG!!!   JYH : " I like to wear clothes that are comfortable and don’t look brand new. I like Martin Margiela sneaker which has painting on them. I wore exaggerated dramatic clothes in fashion pictorial shoot a lot but actually i never bought them. Today’s theme of clothes for pictorial shoot is my style. Is Kurt Cobain’s style with the ragged t-shirts, the faded jeans and the knitted cardigan? But actually I wear sweat pants usually. "interview  of @JYHeffect in Instyle Decimage
credit. forum soompi thanks to greenfreesby is for fun... is just coincidence right? nobody believes that he is the owner of the t-shirt right?... i love be delulu!!!=))

Guest ShilohB

jyhpsh said: "What happened last night? "  This is an article on Instyle Magazine but readers could not find the answer in content. And he said (explain?) (the concept is): morning after drunk? I don't buy that. Americano could not make him dunk. So what really happened last night make him look like this? Anybody knows? ;)
By the way, at first look, i started by reading PHOTOGRAPHED BY SHINHYE SHIN. :)
Credit on pics

Guest ShilohB

[ Spoiler ] "Pinocchio" sets record

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-pinocchio-sets-record-75630.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

photo525111.jpg ctto

SBS drama "Pinocchio" succeeded in breaking a two-digit record.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Pinocchio" rated 10.4%. This is 1.0% more than the previous episode.

Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) and Choi In-ha (Park Shin-hye) applied for YGN. They got to the final rounds and debated about a fire that happened 13 years ago, which Dal-po's father centered in.

Dal-po suffered from the news that his father's remains were found from the site.

Meanwhile, MBC "Mister Baek" rated 11.1% and KBS 2TV "The King's Face" rated 6.1%.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

I am a proud FAN =D>

@sonjawong0214_213c
THIS IS A QUESTION OF A HIDDEN OBJECT, PLEASE FIND OUT LEE SHIN'S(YONGHWA'S) NOSE

Yaaaaa... Sonja... the kiss scene in first photo sooooo hotttt...... its really deep the kissss.... waaaaaa... i'm so hot now....... hahahahaaha
anyway... i also love to see this scene and pic..... it make me smile and delulu with them...... yongshin why you are so lovely... it make my heart flutters.... otokeee...

tumblr_m339apC2T01rrvgozo1_500.gif

tumblr_m339apC2T01rrvgozo2_500.gif

tumblr_m0x6x6eJoA1rrvgozo1_250.gif

tumblr_m0x6x6eJoA1rrvgozo2_250.gif

5WLz48.gif
Lcpfz1.gif

tumblr_m5x9usWpK21r96hjio1_500.gif
pizap.com14149466644321.jpg

pizap.com14150380323423.jpg

hlG_dEwj3_qrQ48fiSW8c3MOdxNW-oi7BCzaCExY1r2TFlcQCcmfR97aknWiujpLJ8i2SAwAwDf5o6J-QmTzX3E9w591-h443-nc.jpeg
Thank you very much to the owner of this photo...

ElVdRfygIV8msdvDYYxiCOnsIbvUbnJwdFIyDHmnjQ2XkoJ5ammz5rlWCdezdr2MLPx4R81WDM5BAZh4qnhj316cYnbIN-rXYv2NT2bWi6JlFMs0RSjvZkxgzOB_0dVrjqfENzdVAgSpE2yqoBkRYWOahdazFF3uPj7bRKBKKtIbstrhPQMEtwuHSEf5cKdcJOsohHFymzc5f6FuF1-aNfUyqgL3JgXxKPNFwAw500-h217-nc.gif

1472047_664744186977634_1954894473962016

Day Day Up MC, Brother Wang Han, becomes a father. I'm so happy for him hearing the news. Congratulations!! Hope to be able to congratulate him face to face next time."

《天天向上》的MC汪涵大哥终于要当爸爸了,听到这个消息真的很替他高兴。恭喜恭喜!! 希望下次能有机会可以当面祝贺。

Weibo vía @JYHeffect89
Cr. Trans eng. @justjyh
Adm/sandy

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

AnimatedChristmasNoel.gif

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

WOW, WE ARE NOW REACH 1000PAGES ALREADY!!!
FOR CONGRAT, I SHARE SOME OF MY STUFF TO PLEASE ALL OF YOU.
Cache_4073FAB8449886C6EB2F4D097D2EA575.j

this is the FA from saturn about the 17 / 18 Sep 2011 Blue Storm concert after Heartstrings.
0188.jpg

photo will be deleted soon. hope every body could see.

@luhanaloopsy_4a9d said: I am very happy because this thread is coming to our page 1000, I am very grateful to everyone for accepting me as part of this family, and I congratulate you all because are you who make this a great place.I became Yong-shin shipper when i   saw the BTS  because that is the REAL interactions Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, I really like YAB and HS, but that has a script ... instead on BTS  I noticed something much biggest ...As you all know I live in South America (so far) and here these rumors have come .... why? ... Because many people love Park Shin Hye and Yong Hwa, and everyone wants to see them happy, everyone curious about  What happened with gominam?  What happened with Shin Woo?....in this time with the help of the  tecnology is very easy for us search information in internet, is very easy discover what is happening with the artist that we like.During so much time i was I reviewed many sites related to Yong-Shin and I knew  different points of view ... until i reach my own conclusions.When I had the opportunity to attend a concert of CNBLUE, I saw with my own eyes  Yong Hwa singing YFFFM while everyone  screamed, I watched amazed at the emotion that he sang that song ... I'm not a girl, I'm a grown woman and that I saw was a man in love !!!, believe me I felt guilty about that becouse in  some point I thought the whole story of "close" friends with  his co-star was only Marketing ... I turned my head and saw no one who seemed to understand what I saw, I saw some good banners but there were about other issues ...Yong Hwa was in his own world, I could not avoid start to cry , his friends were also happy ... we were all happy.The million dollar question was: of who  is this extremely handsome and emotional man  in love???  ... well the answer was almost obvious  ...?After that, there were many more incidents, Yong Hwa leave  heirs,  Yong Hwa made acknowledged that his mother and Shin Hye were together at that concert ... I loved to hear that ... then came the song Can not Stop and finally Angel (that was an exaggeration) but love is.I do not know what will happen next, but for now I'm living a happy stage having fun with funny things like (i really really say what ?, its obvious intention of having children, etc.) and I love to have friends to share the moment. .Love you so much

Haii Luhana... i'm so touch to read your post.. how lovely to knoe our yongshin being love for all the world...
me too... i'm happy being one of this family... cuz nobody will understand us how we really really hope yongshin will be together forever.. even we  never meet each others in real life but we still stick here together in bad or happy moment rite.... that the power of yongshin.... they make us fall in love... love u yongshin forever....u make my life full of colors....thanks to the founder of this thread and all senior dooley who are sailors this thread till now......Dooley.. (Two Lee) your are so Greatttt......

:x :x :x
ElVdRfygIV8msdvDYYxiCOnsIbvUbnJwdFIyDHmnjQ2XkoJ5ammz5rlWCdezdr2MLPx4R81WDM5BAZh4qnhj316cYnbIN-rXYv2NT2bWi6JlFMs0RSjvZkxgzOB_0dVrjqfENzdVAgSpE2yqoBkRYWOahdazFF3uPj7bRKBKKtIbstrhPQMEtwuHSEf5cKdcJOsohHFymzc5f6FuF1-aNfUyqgL3JgXxKPNFwAw500-h217-nc.gif