The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest YourSchriftstellerR

@yongshins2 yeah! Your right it's a German word meaning 'Your Writer'... :))) I have my wattpad account then I wrote a story there, I have my YongShin story too but it's filipino/tagalog...

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found it and I just want to share it... hope you'll never take it as violation.  :)>-
ay1.jpg

ay3.jpg

I just found it interesting.. hope it is okay. I just want to show all of you that I have my own investigation about this Couple.  :x
Lalalala!  :>

CREDIT TO THE OWNER. 

Jung Yong Hwa Park Shin Hye♥ Dooley / YongShin Couple ♥

Guest ShilohB

class="subject"Netizens response to Park Shin Hye’s donation news, “She has heart of an angel like her face” OSEN | 2014.04.23 21:22
http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2726746

[OSEN=Lim Young Jin] On 23rd of April, netizens are showing friendly responses to actor, Park Shin Hye after lately hearing about her donation of 50 million won for the rescue operation of the Saewol ferry disaster.

This day netizens posted on online communities; “Park Shin Hye is also a well-known talent who has good personality in the talent’s world”, “Her mind is pretty as her appearance. The amount of money is not small so I hope it is used usefully”, “Park Shin Hye does volunteer work usually. She is an angel”.

A related person of external cooperation team in a NGO, hope-bride Korea Disaster Relief Association revealed on a phone call with OSEN that Park Shin-hye has donated 50 million won.

This person concerned said “Park Shin-hye has donated before two days. She did not want this to be revealed” and “She did not even tell us that she is an actress but told us her name only when donating”.

How cute it is, right?  :x That's why I'm so in love with them, they were too good together... :\"> :\">

86af0a2778e782df64e713ef54b8a3ca.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

Jung Yong Hwa ♥ Park Shin Hye♥ Dooley / YongShin Couple ♥

Guest JenniferW

makino14 said: @JenniferW Are we twins? I'm also from the Bay Area and never shipped any stars beside them! Welcome to our doolier family! Post more :)

What do you think about this one, chingus? Anyway I feel that too... it seems Yonghwa loves Heartstrings so much.. that's why I love him too. kekekeke! Now I am super proud to be a DOOLIER...  :\">

10153294_651851064852709_1400345144_n.jp

CREDIT TO THE OWNER :-* :-*

Annyeong @JenniferW just like you I'm a new member here... Welcome to the Dooley Couple World, like what they said... I hope you'll enjoy this world...  :-h

My last post... please bear with me guys, I'm just so excited for being part of it...
#PrayForSouthKorea
10006221_662114777159671_904291240180107

10006221_662114777159671_904291240180107

CREDIT TO THE OWNER.

That s why PSH is prasied as Angel-like Person.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Y-STAR] Park Shinhye donates lots of money for the SEWOL

cre: ystarnews

Guest JenniferW

YourSchriftstellerR said: Annyeong @JenniferW just like you I'm a new member here... Welcome to the Dooley Couple World, like what they said... I hope you'll enjoy this world...  :-h

Guest IvesIvy

Do you remember the heartstring episodes,
the part when Dooley Sweet Revenge Moments..

MESMERIZE..
10098166.gif

Lee Gyu Won Gives Up..

-scene-recap-heartstrings-park-shin-hye-
Don't Stop Liking Me...
ctto
heartstrings-ep-8-jung-yong-hwa-24095907
Who said that we don't like each other... :)) funny
tumblr_myf8hurUjO1sgbtl8o1_500.gif
heart.jpg
credit to the owner..
SEE MY EYES... LOVE SPELL...
tumblr_lpc873TAkv1qg3s3g.jpg
DARE to Fall In LOVE? of course!...Perfect DOOLEY...

To: @JenniferW  
glitterfy4022613T540B81.gif

hi welcome here im hannah my real name im from the philippines 23years old a boice since love girl era and starlight ange since i watch unnie shin hye in YaB days until heartstring more fell in love to yongshin hahaha
and a kpop fangirl
seriously unnie shin hye will come to USA for Drama Fever Awards Hope some USA Dooliers will come there because some ships of shin hye will be there too
[Photo] Yonghwa for Bang Bang Summer 2014 

(cr to owner)

10313948_664152280289254_443187339990891

hahaha i read yongshin fanfic in asianfanfic and wattpad but in tagalog(philippine language)

Hi everybody, I am Jung Yong Hwa of CN Blue. I am very glad cause our FC was set up. We can be closer to our fans, which make me more happy. In the next time, I hope you will support and love CN Blue more. Yahhhh! And You Boice must work hard also. I will check!!! I will try my best 10, 100 times harder than I did

Love, I am Jung Yong Hwa.

10247501_244167082456391_847181513683324

ctto

Guest emotionalstar2218

Hello :) I don't know what to share so let's just have a Throwback Thursday.
February 2012 Birthday Fan Meeting of Shin Hye
birth02.jpg

Hello! This is Jung Yong Hwa.

(Shin Hye/fans: Wow~ what's in the background? haha)

What day is Feb. 18th?

(Shin Hye's fans: Shin Hye's Birthday~^^;

Yes--It's Miss Park Shin Hye's birthday.

Ah, I really want to be there and um, congratulate with you together but since I heard she's having a birthday party with many of her fans now, I'm relieved. I'll also send my wishes from here. (clap clap)

Yeah. and also, (turns around, sees and laughs at the wall, filled with Andy Warhol-esque pop art pictures of his own face) Shin Hye's really cheerful and a friend who helps me out a lot. I'm sorry I can't be there to congratulate you, Shin Hye-ah (little mumbled).

And, um...eat a lot of your birthday cake. (fans: hahahaha) Also, I'd like you to keep progressing much more.

(fans: hahahaha-perhaps they connnected "eating cake" and "progressing/growing up" as correlated events^^;

And please keep helping me, too.^^

Have fun, and happy birthday! (clap clap)

CR. sd (@heich_)

>>> Do you want to hear Yong Hwa's voice while saying his greetings? Check the spoiler ;)

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=fallinlove&no=9229&page=1

Guest JenniferW

This reminds me of the KPOP Festival earlier this month!I saw JungHwa about 15ft away from me & got to record this video of him doing a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPiNO0EbCnk.Kekeke^^ENJOY~~ 
I hope he comes back to the USA soon with CNBLUE :)

Guest JenniferW

kimsoyeon18 said: To: @JenniferW  

hi welcome here im hannah my real name im from the philippines 23years old a boice since love girl era and starlight ange since i watch unnie shin hye in YaB days until heartstring more fell in love to yongshin hahaha
and a kpop fangirl
seriously unnie shin hye will come to USA for Drama Fever Awards Hope some USA Dooliers will come there because some ships of shin hye will be there too
[Photo] Yonghwa for Bang Bang Summer 2014 

(cr to owner)

hahaha i read yongshin fanfic in asianfanfic and wattpad but in tagalog(philippine language)

Guest IvesIvy

PARK SHIN HYE..
She is a STAR with fanatic STARLIGHT ANGELs...
Her charm captures the entire world..showbiz industry and overseas..
Her meek hearts brings out the best ever Shin Hye.. she gives and willing
to help and volunteer w/o expecting any or some thing in returns..we are so
proud of her..

1.jpg
ctto

Archived