The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

yongyongie22182 said: Guys! It's confirmed that the 2nd CNBLUE School is to be built in the Philippines! Woot! Woot! The big question now is, what part of the Philippines? https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpf5_rpK X10&feature=youtube_gdata_player @0:23 © CNBPH FB

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yongyongie22182

@akazukin02, of course unnie. I promise. I am inspired of studying because of the boys and of course uri YongShin.

Our JS Prom is soon and I wish Yonghwa will be my partner. Hahaha. If that happens, I think my heart will explode because of happiness. And I can imagine uri Shinhye unnie being jealous. Hahaha.

Sorry for my assuming mind. Hehehe. While writing this I'm totally blushing. Hahaha!

Guest shemotional

there they go again. . .

*You Have Falllen For Me is Hearstring's OST not another Variety Show. . .

*You Have Fallen For Me was made lyrically by HAn Song Ho

but . . .

*Lee SHin Sang That To Gyu Won in the Catharsis. . .confessing his feelings and the Kiss Scene
kiss.png
ctto

*Yong Hwa said in his concert in SG "Lee Shin is ME!"

*Yong HWa sings YFFM in his every concert and never misses the YFFM hand gesture that SHIN&GYuWON did

0.jpg
cr as tagged

Yong HWa said "Lee Shin is closest to my personality."

Shin Hye said "Gyu Won is closest to my personality"

yongshins2

said:

heartstrings official fanmeeting interview in japan:
Q: Fictional character in the drama which is closest to your personality?
JYH: Shin is closest to me, totally opposite of my personality would be Jun Hee Q: Why do you say that you and Shin are most similar in character?
JYH: Shin being very fanatical towards music...this part is the closest to my nature

Q: Among all the fictional characters, who matches Shin Hye’s personality the most?
PSH: To think…It’s still Gyu Won~
Q: Why is it that Gyu Won is closest to your personality?
PSH: Not only Gyu Won. Till date, all the characters acted by me, more or less has some similar traits of me. If it’s a role which I have no confidence in, the level of difficulty to act well will increase. Therefore, I feel that you will see some of my traits in all the characters which I have acted in so far. 
Q: If we were to say the similarity between you and Gyu Won, what will it be?
PSH: Cheerfulness, and energetic part?

source: http://wintercherub.blogspot.de/

Shin = Yonghwa ........... Gyu Won = Shin Hye...........Heartstrings = Their Lovestory  :x

Guest shemotional

throwback 2012

tumblr_lygw6fRjCY1r4d5qdo1_400.jpg

the 4th one  ;;) ;;) ;;)

#HearstringsSweetFinale trended WorldWide when it ended in the Philippines.

Their Tagalized names were Kevin Lee (Lee Shin) and Nicole Lee (Lee Gyu Won)

#proud #proud #proud
;););)

Guest shemotional

@kimsoyeon18 , yes I posted that for you dear, because you are always sensitive about their posts. . .
heheh
@jyhpsh . . .hello dear!

Archived