The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

@vio_vi
really? but maybe, those who shouted Shin hye's name were just carried out by their frustrations too, seeing those *other fandom's* banner. . .if you know what i mean.  Dooliers! (in a mother's tone) Behave!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shemotional said: @vio_vi
really? but maybe, those who shouted Shin hye's name were just carried out by their frustrations too, seeing those *other fandom's* banner. . .if you know what i mean.  Dooliers! (in a mother's tone) Behave!

Guest shemotional

@akazukin02 , chinggu~yah, finally, we met up again, been missing you!

tumblr_masvmkhubm1rrvgozo1_500.gif
tumblr_masvmkhubm1rrvgozo2_500.gif
tumblr_masvmkhubm1rrvgozo3_500.gif
tumblr_masvmkhubm1rrvgozo4_500.gif
tumblr_masvmkhubm1rrvgozo5_r1_500.gif
ctto

WHY AM I BLUSHING SO RED?
AND WHY AM I CUPPING MY FACE UNINTENTIONALLY?

Guest shemotional

@akazukin02 , i don't use kakaotalk. . should I? is it better that Viber? hehehe, later maybe. but we can PM. what is it you want to talk about dear?

shemotional said:
shinyong29 said: Someone in twitter just chanting dooley shipper n yong*** shipper dont do a shipper thingy in concert. But i really believe a true dooliers didnt't do that kind things. I think she was thinking doolier will do the same as other shipper. Once again..please doolier who attend the concert just dont bring any shipper thingy.. dont ruin their concert...i bet u all are mature enough. We show our respect to the member n other fans. Dont make other have negative thinking abt our manner. For those who attend the concert...enjoy guys.. i envy u.. i wish i were there as well

The last thing i wanna say.Do u think ab why some other fans need to do those banners? cuz they dont have any thing to show, dont have any chance to ship their OTP.But we are different. We have so many things. And even We have You Have Fallen For Me in (mostly) CNB's concerts.
Let keep calm like Ms. Dooley. No need to be public but most Knet still believe she & YH is an item.Dooliers are the same. The best way to show support to CN Boys as well as to Dooley Couple during their concert is singing along loudly & non-stop our code song You Have Fallen For Me.
PEACE!!!
Our Emotional Actress, as YH saidBebVETzCQAAOXjj.jpg
ctto

You Have Fallen For Me by yonghwa he sing that on blue moon in manila my reaction that time i cried of my happiness i just want to shout that you still remeber that ynghwa and shin hye have special connection to that song omg im crying again when im typing this that time i wanted to shout that oppa thank you you never foget unnie shin hye but i cant theres other shippers there and boice because i respect theres the other members there  :)
@shinyong29 great vid you share it make my dooley heart happy today 
im really proud of this fandom very unique like yonghwa and shin hye have special connection through the song and bestfriend that they have and lucky by jason mraz ft colbie caillat is very special song for them
Dooley Couple Fighting
*tears of Happiness*

Our excellent actress... U did so well in MICN7.So proud of u, baby
[MICN7 Premire Article in Japan] 
Park Shin Hye's parents was invitied to the VIP premiere of 'Miracle in Cell No.7'. After watching the movie, Shin Hye parents said to her "You did a great job.". Her grandfather and father both called up their friends to tell them to watch the movie. Although Shin Hye's parents are ones who are very strict, they cried after watching the movie.
cre: ShinHye_Gallery

this is the video but its from my friends fancam i totaly forgot my camera that time
i cried but yonghwa got a funny mistake  =)) =)) =))
but seriously i cried of happiness 
here's the video cto from my friend

Jung Yonghwa pre debut photo omg he's soo cute 
=)) =)) =))
1606911_735646026448584_1109834051_n.jpg

Archived