The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello fellow dooliers...

My first post, i enjoyed backreading almost all of the posts here and thank you for keeping this thread alive after all these years. Please keep it going
I can't stop myself from taking note on one of the phrase in YFFM and as you all mentioned, he always sing YFFM in his OFD concerts "See My Eyes"see that girl in his eyes that looks like PSH in HS... 

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Park Shin-hye in Hawaii on vacation

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015042 restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015042

Actress Park Shin-hye is currently spending time in Hawaii on vacation.

The Korean actress shared photos taken in Hawaii of a fireworks display, natural scenery and Diamond Head, a mountain on the Hawaiian island of O'ahu.

"We came here on vacation, but why does it feel like (we're) on a field training?" wrote Park on her Instagram, together with photos taken from Diamond Head.

The actress also shared photos of Hanauma Bay, a beach on the same O'ahu island.

Park is a well-recognized Korean actress who won an international fan base for her lead roles in the drama series "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio."
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015042

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

CDfTlRbUsAInu-b.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yonghwa YA~~  ;) ;;);)

YH tweet today : 지금 사진 게시  --- Posting Photo Now

SH tweeted  :      방금 사진 게시 (April. 16) --- Posting Photo just now.

(지금 & 방금 : These two words mean almost same but little little little bit different in the nuance of a word though... :)) )

They are in each other's zone always, you know what it means?  :))

SH's latest posting '''''''''Hawaii beach scenery''''''

YH's latest posting''''''''''Seoul Hanriver scenery'''''' 

== commoms?  'water' & natures & fine weather & only sceneries & their hearts :\"> '

And YH chose the same words for his tweeting with the words what SH used in her tweet. HA!

CDe94OSW8AASmtZ.jpg

Guest annabella_zulaikha

ganada said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yonghwa YA~~  ;) ;;);)

SH tweeted  :      방금 사진 게시 (April. 16) --- Posting Photo right now.

(지금 & 방금 : These two words mean almost same but little little little bit different in the nuance of a word though... :)) )

YH's latest posting''''''''''Seoul Hanriver scenery''''''  == commoms?  'water' & 'natures'

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Fashion mag shares photo of Park Shin-hye on front row

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150426

Fashion magazine InStyle Korea on Friday shared photos of actress Park Shin-hye taken at last month's Seoul Fashion Week.

Park attended designer Jain Song's autumn-winter collection, which took place during the six-day fashion festival in March.

The actress wore pinstripe wide-leg pants and an oversized white blouse.

Park is currently on vacation in Hawaii, where she has visited the attraction Diamond Head and the beach Hanauma Bay.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150426

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Guest Sweet_Jeany

annabella_zulaikha said: ganada said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yonghwa YA~~  ;) ;;);)

SH tweeted  :      방금 사진 게시 (April. 16) --- Posting Photo right now.

YH's latest posting''''''''''Seoul Hanriver scenery''''''  == commoms?  'water' & 'natures'

Guest Sweet_Jeany

HunnL

said: Hello fellow dooliers...

My first post, i enjoyed backreading almost all of the posts here and thank you for keeping this thread alive after all these years. Please keep it going

I can't stop myself from taking note on one of the phrase in YFFM and as you all mentioned, he always sing YFFM in his OFD concerts "See My Eyes"see that girl in his eyes that looks like PSH in HS... 

Guest annabella_zulaikha

itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"The Top 10 Korean actresses of 2015, according to DramaFever fans
Top_actresses.png

Each year, TV Report releases power rankings of Korean actresses based on a poll of top PDs and producers in the industry as they choose who they most want to see headlining dramas. If you disagreed with the 2015 list of actresses, why not see what actual drama fans have to say? We already saw the list of actors, but here are the top 10 Korean actresses based on the number of fans they have on DramaFever:

1. Park Shin Hye

Number of fans: 63,904

Recent series: Pinocchio

PSH_42hhYa7.jpg

Source: dramafever.com

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"YongHwa - ShinHye : [ Kiyomi ]

cr to owner video

Archived