The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the pics and honestly while it's just them hanging out they seem a bit suspicious but I guess it is in the context surrounding them. However If you think this happened in a lapse of 7 months 3 outings with a guy doesn't make it like you are a couple. I am trying to keep my hope up and all but sometimes it hits me and I start thinking but what if it's true? LOL

Not only a delusional shipper but now I'm a confused delusional shipper. FACEPALM

Guest jemalazaro

I saw the pics and honestly while it's just them hanging out they seem a bit suspicious but I guess it is in the context surrounding them. However If you think this happened in a lapse of 7 months 3 outings with a guy doesn't make it like you are a couple. I am trying to keep my hope up and all but sometimes it hits me and I start thinking but what if it's true? LOL

Not only a delusional shipper but now I'm a confused delusional shipper. FACEPALM

me too...as i read dispatch update...i am a confused delusional shipper...love yongshin couple so much but the photos and our shin spotted in ljs house parking is not a joke.

maybe shin has found her man...but i truly believe our yong is the best man for her...their personality matches well...oh my...let us continue praying as a group for our yongshin to be the real one.

me too...as i read dispatch update...i am a confused delusional shipper...love yongshin couple so much but the photos and our shin spotted in ljs house parking is not a joke.

maybe shin has found her man...but i truly believe our yong is the best man for her...their personality matches well...oh my...let us continue praying as a group for our yongshin to be the real one.

IKR?

I will try and think positively, even if they are dating now doesn't mean they'll end up together.

It seems suspicious that she's in his parking lot but you never know I know I've had male friends who people thought were my boyfriends so not everything is what it seems.

Guest vivivibritzlove

hello chingus maybe am still in my denial moment , but... if they was showing their faces  without nothing to hide is because has nothing to hide .. then ... just friends i choose believe in them , they deny ! and  i believe all this was just for cover the politic scandal about .. i not remember the name  junhee or something like that, what ever i always will support my beloved Yongshin couple!!! fighting chingus!!!!

IKR?

I will try and think positively, even if they are dating now doesn't mean they'll end up together.

It seems suspicious that she's in his parking lot but you never know I know I've had male friends who people thought were my boyfriends so not everything is what it seems.

agreee 1000%  chingu yaa , who dares to say baeksang was fake? ... my heart is still beating with their bts, ... someone slap me pleaseee

Hi everyone. Been a lurker here for awhile but never posted. I love love love Yongshin ever since Heartstrings and with this Dispatch news, l have to admit l feel myself panicking! :crazy: It does seem suspicious PSH was at his parking garage, switching cars... (at night?!) and their late night drives/outings... I don't know what to think.

I know PSH has a lot of male friends... and many rumors about who she is dating... But has she ever been photographed (by Dispatch especially) in the same circumstances as this one with another guy or male celeb?! Can anyone confirm this?

If not, then it makes me worry. If they are friends, why be secretive about hanging out together? From what l know, (correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't she hang out with Hongki freely? Why aren't there dating rumors about them? :blink: 

I was prepared to follow and ship Yongshin until they get married or reveal their relationship (my hope). Even if they don't end up together... I was hoping that the news would be a long time from now. I'm not ready to hear they are not together anymore :tears:

Their chemistry from HS and the BTS is just amazing; you can really see how much they liked each other. It was so so sweet. 

I'm completely bummed. I don't know what to think. :tears:

Hi everyone. Been a lurker here for awhile but never posted. I love love love Yongshin ever since Heartstrings and with this Dispatch news, l have to admit l feel myself panicking! :crazy: It does seem suspicious PSH was at his parking garage, switching cars... (at night?!) and their late night drives/outings... I don't know what to think.

>> Actually for me, It doesn't really seem suspicious, why? because she is not hiding her face. Most of the Actors/ Actresses even outside Korea when they went to their dates usually wear a mask to hide their face to give him/her and their partners a semblance of  privacy. Yeah one can argue that she seems to be looking left and right in that parking lot, but think about it? Who wouldn't? It's late at night If I was her I would also look around just to see if anyone is out there you know? 'coz it is kinda scary in underground parking lots, believe me. 

I know PSH has a lot of male friends... and many rumors about who she is dating... But has she ever been photographed (by Dispatch especially) in the same circumstances as this one with another guy or male celeb?! Can anyone confirm this?

>> Actually No. Park Shin Hye is the Elusive type. She's beautiful, flawless, talented on top her game. There is zero scandal with her name, until now. Well, she always have a dating rumor every now and then, but the longest was with Yong Hwa running for I dunno... 5-7 years I think(Someone correct me if am wrong).  I know that Dispatch is credible when it comes to dating exposure but sometimes they are not. 

If not, then it makes me worry. If they are friends, why be secretive about hanging out together? From what l know, (correct me if I'm wrong) doesn't she hang out with Hongki freely? Why aren't there dating rumors about them? :blink: 

>>  Again, I don't really think it's a secret nor both of them were being secretive. I mean c'mon! They photographed Shin Hye coming in and out of Lee Jong Suk's car, claiming they went for a long drive... But do they have a proof? There wasn't even a time stamp in their pictures to corroborate their time claims. Plus, Are we all sure that LJS didn't just pick up PSH and go meet with their other friends? And, even if it is true that it is only the two of them I don't see nothing wrong with it. I mean I do have tons of good male friends who pick me up at my house(sometimes late at night too, mind you. And yes am happy w/ my bf and he knows too.) or went to hang out with them, specially if they have problems or they just wanted to have a good catching up or talk. 

-- Yes, she does hang out with Lee Hong Ki, way back then, it's no secret. And yeap, there is no dating rumors about them maybe because the people around them knows the real score/ deal about these 2. They're good friends. LJS maybe just like Hong Ki, but Dispatch made it to something else. Even Hong Ki was upset that Dispatch didn't even notice who he was. lol. 

I was prepared to follow and ship Yongshin until they get married or reveal their relationship (my hope). Even if they don't end up together... I was hoping that the news would be a long time from now. I'm not ready to hear they are not together anymore :tears:

Their chemistry from HS and the BTS is just amazing; you can really see how much they liked each other. It was so so sweet. 

I'm completely bummed. I don't know what to think. :tears:

Ok, dear my replies are all the red colored ones, I tried to answer all your queries to the best of my knowledge about PSH and Yongshin. :) 

Gaaaah, now am looking at it in a different perspective. Shin Hye have always said she won't admit any of her relationships, let's see and wait until her vacay is over ok? Let's all just chill and relax, it's not like the end of the world for us ok? Bennifer though.....:tears:

@kira Thanks for your response :)Reading it has calmed my shipper heart down a bit. :sweatingbullets: I've read somewhere that if the agencies release a statement denying the dating rumors, then most likely its not true. If its just the celebs denying, then there's chance it could still be true and they are just trying to hide it from the public (sorry, I'm not from Korea so I'm not entirely certain about this).

From what l remember from following Yongshin all this time... Neither of their agencies have released statements clearing up their dating rumor after all these years.(?)

Yes, PSH did say that she'll never reveal her relationships or past ones and l believe her. That's why I'm just waiting to see who she ends up marrying when the time comes (and believe me... I'll be waiting for that day! Lol)

Anyhow, you're right @kira we should just relax until we find out more after PSH comes back from her vacation. :sweatingbullets:

@jstarr23_stv Hey no prob, If you'd have read my earlier posts in this thread I was distraught too. Very. But I calmed my self, you know did a li'l digging in the web ;)and yeah just collected my thoughts, and there you have it. We really should not let these things affect us, 'coz at the end of the day we're still people who are outside looking in into there lives. We really don't know what's going on. :)

Guest nhejferz

Hi guys..i've read an article on IG from yongshin_ifc and this is what they said from PANN..a lot of evidences dispatch suggested are false & poor..park shin hye even said she was going to sue them ("dispatch" i think)its like the 2 reporter from dispatch that released this article denied thier rjumor right away...and they were found to be not dating...

Sorry i dont know how to post a picture here that's why i just quote it...just read the whole article from IG at yongshin_ifc☺

Archived