The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest narye

Heartrstrings radio promo 2

YONGHWA: "Shinhye! Ai~cham I knew it. You've fallen for me. ha ha"

cr. saturnkr

Hi my beloved friends... 

I still hope there is someone can understand my bad english... 

I cant stop smilling after open a new news from our YongsHin... 

They have the same shoes and different colour...

Ahh... it is make me more delulu... and i thought our yong dont like if our shin have a dating rumor with another costar... 

Ok i will start from 

2010..after filming YAB..psh and geunshik..

Jyh called psh during WGM..

Jyh reunited with PSH and JGS,,jyh look very happy and always smile

CnBlue on Misterious paralel of life,,said only PSH visited him on waiting room.

2011 during Hearstring pers con,jyh said only psh his close friends.

2012 hearstring FM on japan,, jyh know well about psh like to mix vegetable and meat. 

2013 psh filming FBND,,psh said YsY are her ideal type,,

CNblue  video message for psh FM and Jyh said "i am her friend" ..why "i"??? 

2013 psh filming The Heirs...Dating rumor PSH and LMH

Jyh send a new songs unreales on psh birthday date, 

Jyh on radio star talking about how close psh with him,and psh sitting together with his mom on his concert a long time ago.

2014 psh filming Pinochio, dating rumor PSH and LJS 

2015 jyh invited psh to come on her Hologram...

Still 2015

PSh filming 3MAD,,k.netizens "taecyeon and psh look good together "

jyh video message for n.flying use glases same with psh's glases on 3MAD

Jyh came on variety show and use shoes same with psH's shoes on 3MAD

Correct me,,if there are wrong years in here.. 

And i think..yonghwa ya,,you want to people know how you closed with shinhye, and you wont  people make another shin,cause you will jealous, and you want people know you still close with shinhye,, aren't you???

i am so sorry for my bad english

13 TIMES PARKSHINHYE HAD AMAZING STYLE ON RED CARPET

450643442.jpg?w=780&h=439&fit=crop&crop=

Park Shin Hye is just one of those actresses that can pull just about anything off. Sure, Park Shin Hye’s red carpet style is amazing, but filmography-wise, we’ve also seen her cover pretty much all of the bases. She went for the full-on period look in The Royal Tailor (she wore 30 absolutely gorgeous hanboks — out of over 1,000 in the entire film), we saw her go from sloppy underemployed twenty-something (hey, that sounds familiar!) to ultra-classy reporter in Pinocchio, and her character in The Heirs went through quite the adorable wardrobe as well. Yep, her on-screen fashion has always been on-point — and as it would turn out, her off-screen fashion has been just as fab (and eclectic).

Perhaps most recently, she completely knocked it out of the park at the recent Chanel Cruise show in 2016, along with Pinocchio co-star Lee Jong Suk. Both looked absolutely fab in the brand, with Park going for a more streamlined look, and Lee going with a more funky, avant garde ensemble — and that’s only one example of her red carpet prowess over the past few years: She’s also stunned in bridal whites at award shows, wore sultry black lace gowns down the red carpet, as well as the occasional floral print at a promotional event… so, without further ado, let’s take a look at some of her best recent fashion moments!

We couldn't agree more!
h/t Bustle

safe_image.php?d=AQC3wNSyL36007eX&w=470&
Park Shin Hye is just one of those actresses that can pull just about anything off. Sure, Park Shin Hye’s red carpet style is amazing, but filmography-wise, we’ve...
BUSTLE.COM|NI ROSIE NARASAKI

CREDIT TO BUSTLE.COM

thanks11.gif

Archived