The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

The 8 best accidental kisses that make you wish you were clumsier

Y.gif

The accidental kiss is probably one of the more ridiculous and frustrating types of Kdrama kisses. I know my first reaction when it happens in a drama is "Come on! Really?" However, if I got to hang around Jang Geun Suk or Lee Min Ho, I wouldn't mind being a little clumsier in the hopes of being able to kiss one of these fine gentlemen!

Below are 8 accidental kisses that will make you wish you were more clumsy! Or at least wish things like this actually happened in real life...

1. Bride of the Century

2. Flower Boy Next Door

flower_boy_next_door_kiss.png

Park Shin Hye is the queen of awkward kissing situations, but this is definitely the best accidental kiss scene!

3. Hana Yori Dango

awkward_kiss_hana_yori_dango.jpg

Hana Yori Dango was the first Asian drama I ever saw and my first exposure to the famed accidental or trip kiss situation, so of course I had to include it on this list. This is definitely a kiss scene I will remember forever!

4. My Love From Another Star

5. Murphy's Law of Love

6. My Girl

my_girl_kiss_collage.jpg

This is a great trip kiss that starts off as an almost kiss and then because she was so clumsy turned into an accidental kiss. The perfect accidental kiss fake out!

Hide contents

7. You're Beautiful

youre_beautiful_kiss.PNG

Okay, maybe this is the one K-drama accidental kiss example that makes you never want to be in this situation, considering that shortly after Go Mi Nam falls and kisses Tae Kyung she proceeds to throw up on his mouth. Gross. But let's just pretend that never happened and enjoy the look of shock and awe as the two lock lips! Everything turned out okay in the end!

8. Secret Garden

credit to dramafever

0-a-u8.gif

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Yonghwa Message for One Fine Day live in Taipe

June 20, 2015
Saturday 7:00 PM
National Taiwan University Sports Center
Da'an District
Taipei, Taiwan
Ticket OUT on: May 9
Concert Date: June, 20

Credit to 台灣華納日韓官方頻道

thank-you-scrapping-ag1.gif

Park Shin-hye meets Ryan Bang-view 1,898,846

it reach almost 2 millions.....

you might be asking who Ryan Bang is....He is a Korean who made a career here as emcee in a noontime show here in the Philippines called  "it's showtime":)

credit to jenzzy

animated-thank-you-image-0025

Hi....I am newby in here.. and this is first time i want to write about my pov..and i am so sorry for my bad english.. but i hope someone can understand my english. 

Why i became a yongshin shippers?? Cause they are like puzzle for me,,everytime i read more about yongshin,, make me want to know more and more about them..they are the first korean couple which i shipp... before i only like to watched kdrama and dont interest about who are she or he..and i do not to know about they real life..but after i watched HS,, what happen with my heart,, i love them,, i love psh and i searching more abot her hobby etc... Daebak psh,,she have natural beauty, good cook,good in sport,she love child,, she like an angel.. and i want to know about jy.i watched BTS,, how happy them on BTS,,they always play together..and then i search more about them.. Daebak on media sosial like facebook, twitter, ig,Youtube, google, etc i can get more information about them easly.. 

Reallly really daebak...it is not enough... i watched BTS YAB.. i became more delusioner.

When i watched youtube video about yongshin,,there was another Yong...comment on yongshin video,and i am going to go crazy,,and i give them about my question,, and i hope they can replay my question,, but they always keep silent after that.. and what is that.. 

If yong really love another girl,, why

1.yong called psh for support his composed song,, during wgm (2010)..why psh,,???an that time,, i read some articel about after 1 years debut, jyh and cnblue member dont have handphone.. are jyh always remember her number phone..?? 

Cnblue on mysterious of parallel life 2010,,jyh said psh on waiting room meet him,.why he only said psh... in the fact,there is another one come too...oh,ya the another one come with script, and psh come without script.... 

2.Baeksang 2011 and 2012..jyh give bouqet for psh,,and there are many people can see them...and that time camera is rolling... why?? Why jyh dont give secretly... are jyh want people know about his feeling... and he dont care about dating rumor and his carier..?? 

Still about baeksang2012, when yonghwa perform, why he always pointing on psh??why he like over on those perform.????

3.when psh fanmeet,,the message video from cnblue,, why jyh said "i am her friend ",how about MH,JH,and JS ??jyh are you want to said you are her boy friend?? 

4.in BTS HS,, why Jyh talking about they are really close friend,, and only psh,celebrity are really close with him..it is after WGM,isn't it???(2011)

5.2014 on radio star,, jyh talk about psh come on cnblue concert and sit with her mom..I am sorry,, for me that is really important,, cause for people like me,,who come from another country,i dont know about it... but maybe for boice in korea,, all of boice know, that shinhye came on cnblue concert,, but why jyh talk about that... are jyh want people know, shinhye come and sitting with his mom...? 

6.2014,jyh composed a new song,psh one of celebrity who hear a new song before released ,,and jyh give her on psh birthday.. why only shin hye,, how about the another one?? 

7.cnblue songs... 

Angel... who is angel??

Psh fan meeting "kiss of Angel, Dream of Angel "

Diamond girl..who is Diamond girl..?? 

PSh like to use diamond,, ring,barcelet etc. 

8.2015..jyh hologram... he asked psh to come... why?? Why always psh... how about another one??

Ahh... i think psh is really really special best friend,, and very important for jyh,, so he always mention psh... 

Archived