The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

I bumped into a comment in YongSeo thread, saying that YongHwa started to use his ig back because of Seohyun..they did post on their ig at the same day though..arghh!stress! LOL

Just focus and trust on our ship dear friend. .....

​aye aye captain! hihi

​But You know, rather than it being deliberate it was much more just a coincidence. Can't they post at the same time? ShinHye and YongHwa does it too specially w/ twitter. Besides, there is much more evidence of this ship than theirs and it is much much plausible or closer to reality. That's just my two cent though. 

I think they only desperate since there is no interactions between Seo n Yonghwa. And they search an excuse for Yongshin Moments in Baeksang which is make us party. Kekeke.. mmm it's more fun to be a doolier..

​Empty cans always make noisier sound......(Kor. Proverb)

Well, checking the empty cans..... its true contents had gone and mostly dusts and trashes left inside...and rolling noisily in the streets....

"The love...attracted to each other like magnet (YH)

CFVslW7WoAAvs4j.jpg

Yeah~YH, you tied this girl with your (unseen) strong string to your destiny...

CGLO4xNWYAEWyMP.png

definitely there have been Strong Karmic string btw SH & YH from the first meeting...

Beautiful Goddess SH.

CF_sLD9UgAAfGcp.jpg

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Dooliers....

Yesterday was a hard day for some fandom (sorry if u are one of them) - when the confirmation of dating rumours sank another ship.
Congratulations to the New Ship & Condolence to the Sank Ship... (no hard feelings....) ^:)^
we don't know what will happen in the future- thats why I need to remind each of you that : When we ship our OTP, pls stay in reality :))
dont be like the SisterHood of Fan-Fiction-where they wont accept reality (denial after denial)...

NOW...back to what I have found (reading all the netizenbuzz article)....coz I want to post somethg accurate & proven not by hear say or made up story...
this is from the words of Knetz (who lives there)...even some of the haters claimed that Knetz are delusional & marked them as delulu for ALWAYS bringing up our OTP in every single article..we cant blame them coz they should know what happen..

OK-let me start :

aug 2012

Hidden Content

Dec 2012

Hidden Content

Jan 2013

Hidden Content

Feb 2013

Hidden Content

March & April 2013 speculation :P

Hidden Content

Some more:

Hidden Content

Well-hopefully u can read all that.I dont claim anything coz that was just the opinion of the SK people..
It makes me wonder..since 2012 why the knetz still thinks they are a couple even with their 'denials'..and that rumours are still on until now.

and just for FUN..read this article : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/lol-how-to-tell-if-idol-is-dating.html
maybe u can see something familiar or not.kekekeke

full credits to Netizenbuzz

Guest erna20_stv

I bumped into a comment in YongSeo thread, saying that YongHwa started to use his ig back because of Seohyun..they did post on their ig at the same day though..arghh!stress! LOL

Just focus and trust on our ship dear friend. .....

​aye aye captain! hihi

​But You know, rather than it being deliberate it was much more just a coincidence. Can't they post at the same time? ShinHye and YongHwa does it too specially w/ twitter. Besides, there is much more evidence of this ship than theirs and it is much much plausible or closer to reality. That's just my two cent though. 

I think they only desperate since there is no interactions between Seo n Yonghwa. And they search an excuse for Yongshin Moments in Baeksang which is make us party. Kekeke.. mmm it's more fun to be a doolier..

​Empty cans always make noisier sound......(Kor. Proverb)

Well, checking the empty cans..... its true contents had gone and mostly dusts and trashes left inside...and rolling noisily in the streets....

"The love...attracted to each other like magnet (YH)

CFVslW7WoAAvs4j.jpg

Yeah~YH, you tied this girl with your (unseen) strong string to your destiny...

CGLO4xNWYAEWyMP.png

definitely there have been Strong Karmic string btw SH & YH from the first meeting...

Beautiful Goddess SH.

CF_sLD9UgAAfGcp.jpg

Hallo dear Ganada.. it's nice to see ur post. Btw , I always wondering is there any rumors in Korea about PSH n YH after Baeksang 2015? Hehehhe.. 

@erna20_stv

:) erna, please delete pics in quote box...it's soompi rule. Nice to meet u here.

Rumors? always :)

they are young, attractive, adorable and busy people...so let's support SH & YH together or separately as their fans with happy shipping heart.... ...cause we still have long way to go and watch them.:)

SH is the woman who works always hard and does her best whatever she does...

After Three meals a day aired on 22nd, 29th.....SH left strong impression to the people by working hard in Three meals a day and cooked so well and with easy.

Ep2 recorded highest its viewer rating!!!

She's just 25yrs old now and busy super star but she knows how to cook and taste of dishes she made was so good to impress all the staffs of that program.

Na PD, script writers interviewed she was the one who worked hardest among guests till now.

they said that SH cooked the dish most delicious which they  had tasted ever among foods cooked in this program.

Na PD press interview ; SH is the person with good hunman nature...She smiled and laughed a lot during the whole times of filming...couldn't find looks tired by works....she indeed looked enjoying working...

YH made SH happy by talking in Mandarin at Baeksang : "You've worked hard."

I guess YH prepared this words to say to SH :)

Park Shin-hye's concentration stays strong

photo599355.jpg

Park Shin-hye is studying hard although she's wanted everywhere.

S.A.L.T Entertainment told News N, "We are happy she was such a hit in the tvN show "Three Meals A Day". She's hasn't decided on what to do next".

Park Shin-hye has been busy with dramas "The Heirs""Pinocchio""The Royal Tailor" and "Beauty Inside" which is yet to be released yet. However, she's not in any hurry to come up with something new anytime soon. She's more concentrated on studying. She's currently taking a break from the Department of Theater in Jungang University and has half a year to go.

Apparently, her next project can wait as it needs careful consideration but she plans on going back to studying as she has been working non-stop. Whatever she decides to do next, she's going to choose something that doesn't interfere with her studies.

Park's management claims, "We don't want to rush her. We want to give her plenty of time to recuperate and take some times off. We want her to have fun at the fan meeting coming up on the 13th too".

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is wanted everywhere. There's not many like her in their 20s so she's not losing out on anything but it's also great that she's sticking to her beliefs and carrying on with her studies at a time like this.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye comes back with "Beauty Inside", as one of 20 different characters Woo-jin becomes every morning.

Archived