The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dhewi86

(5/27) Yonghwa Weibo Update

[Trans] I am happy, are you all happy?

11118502_848300668541080_523726151577598

** Yes Yong we are very very happy :P

credit to the owner

it's been awhile since my last post here. Happy seeing dooliers hv a good day bcs of baeksang. I also feel happy bcs Shinhye showing a good friendship with Krystal, knowing PD Na mention her name on the stage and ofcourse the happiest moment are when Yonghwa giving her flower and thumbs up. Greeting her by waving hand, walking side by side and also said "you've worked hard to her"

i know it's just little action bt mean alot since usually they keep a distance to each other.

I love seeing their friendship. Glad to see tht yonghwa being bold to show their closeness now. 

cr: to yongshin_ifc IG

Watch this. Yonghwa said "you've worked hard" around 1:49 tht make shinhye laugh heartily.

cr: to PSHARAB8

Whether they're dating or not bt i really happy seeing their friendship bcs they rarely showing their closeness unlike her friendship with her other friends...

Have a good day dooliers..

Guest sanovaya

Watch this. Yonghwa said "you've worked hard" around 1:49 tht make shinhye laugh hearti

He said it in chinese, right?

Guest chikads

I bumped into a comment in YongSeo thread, saying that YongHwa started to use his ig back because of Seohyun..they did post on their ig at the same day though..arghh!stress! LOL

Just focus and trust on our ship dear friend. .....

it's been awhile since my last post here. Happy seeing dooliers hv a good day bcs of baeksang. I also feel happy bcs Shinhye showing a good friendship with Krystal, knowing PD Na mention her name on the stage and ofcourse the happiest moment are when Yonghwa giving her flower and thumbs up. Greeting her by waving hand, walking side by side and also said "you've worked hard to her"

i know it's just little action bt mean alot since usually they keep a distance to each other.

I love seeing their friendship. Glad to see tht yonghwa being bold to show their closeness now. 

cr: to yongshin_ifc IG

Watch this. Yonghwa said "you've worked hard" around 1:49 tht make shinhye laugh heartily.

cr: to PSHARAB8

Whether they're dating or not bt i really happy seeing their friendship bcs they rarely showing their closeness unlike her friendship with her other friends...

Have a good day dooliers..

​watching this..it just makes me happy :D:D:D:D:D

They are so comfortable with each other. The strength of their friendship is so palpable.

I bumped into a comment in YongSeo thread, saying that YongHwa started to use his ig back because of Seohyun..they did post on their ig at the same day though..arghh!stress! LOL

Just focus and trust on our ship dear friend. .....

​aye aye captain! hihi

Archived