The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Hi Guys, can somebody here help me to get the link to watch our girl on 3 meals a day.  Thank you.

​try going to www.Dramacool.be

then type Three Meals a Day-Jeongsan season 2 episode 2..but its not yet been subs sometimes it takes time for the subtitles :)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok first, I know we're not suppose to quote pictures, but I just need to point out ShinHye's last action/reaction after her bump w/ YongHwa. Isn't it totally a girlfriend move? That giddy reaction of her totally just blew my mind. Just looked at how happy she was! 

*sigh* Just love these twos' interaction and stolen glances and smile. ♥ :) Very happy for them. We all are a bunch of happy campers! 

​Again, so sorry for quoting the pic. And thanks for it! 

yep.it is even more clearer when u watch the video, i think krystal did say something towards them PSH JYH, that is why PSH reacted like that.

Wow the dooliers are quite busy this past few days and months I thin.. After the Baeksang awards I am expecting an addition of 3 pages in this thread but still I'm thankful there are active active Dooliers. After hearing that the Dooley couple will attend the awards night I can't help but expect and giggle.. Since last week I've been doing countdown until that night happen. I suppose to eat my dinner that time I postpone what I should do and read live updates instead since I can't watch live stream due to poor internet connection. And I was so happy that our couple did not fail to make us happy.. Though it can be seen that Yonghwa is nervous in his performance its not his usual voice I'm still happy that he did it smoothly :) Our couple is really good at supporting each other from the start. Shinhye laughing at Yonghwa when he's speaking Mandarin is such a cute gesture and Yonghwa showing his tongue after speaking a very long Mandarin is such a cutie too that I want to kiss him after doing that HAHAHAH.... Showing support at his friend with thumbs up sign and since he can't gave flowers this time because his part of the show a way of giving it at front though it is a flower from the show makes fall in love with this couple more. And what was show in the photo where Shinhye laugh after waving at Yonghwa I think Krystal is trolling her that's why she giggled that much <3 <3 <3

Please continue making us Dooliers happy ;) Our ship is sailing again!!

​try going to www.Dramacool.be

then type Three Meals a Day-Jeongsan season 2 episode 2..but its not yet been subs sometimes it takes time for the subtitles :)

​no websites ever sub Three Meals a Day before from season 1 until now. Hope they will just sub the episodes PSH is in if they don't want to sub the other episodes :wub::rolleyes:

​no websites ever sub :)ore from season 1 until now. Hope they will just sub the episodes PSH is in if they don't want to sub the other episodes :wub::rolleyes:

​there is actually in Drama Cool..the edition with Taecyeon and Seo Jin are already subs...I guess viewers has to ask...they sub immediately if viewers requested it..since they subs faster which with lots of viewers...you try to look in DramaCool. I have watched Taecyeon and Seo Jin and Kwang Kyu..with subs already although their is 2 episodes not been sub..I dont know why? but its subs 95%

Guest erna20_stv

Watch the video of the baeksang awards night. I hate Lee min ho is not gentlemen to our shin hye. He just walked alone towards the stage he did not wait our shin hye. Even though lee min ho have a gf already but still he should be act a good manners to our shin hye. Hate him much now.grrr

Yeah,, he's like in a rush and didn't 

Me too, dear.. But unfortunately,  PSH is not there she should be. I saw a screenshot,  when YH sang OFD, her chair is still empty. Maybe she's having interview with Krystal at that time. Remember the "waving moment" before YH about to perform? PSH n Krystal is going backstage, right? Buttt.. their Interactions is more than we've expected, right? Hope we can see another PsH n YH's project soon. It would be Daebak. .

Archived