The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chikads

Where are the sundaes? Is there any other thread? Miss your news and opinions about the couple. .... Please. .....

Damn! I miss our old forum and thread! Anywaaaayss... Was thinking.. Did Mrs Dooley crossed path w/ Mrs. Brown eyes? :) Gawd! They do look a like! Bet they had a blast watching their men. twas a happy day! ♥♥♥

olla dooliers, just pass by​...

wanna spread love here...

cr: to the owner

i really adore their friendship..

shinhye is one of fnc family. shinhye call minhyuk "my child on hologram" and she call hongki "my child on instagram"

then do you remember when seunghyun ftisland comment on shinhye's twitter when shinhye ask him to focus on concert then seunghyun reply "ne eomma"

back then we are asking who's the appa then suddenly hongki surprised us by calling yonghwa "yongpa"

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xzt10c​

lets see...

Yonghwa as appa, shinhye is eomma and the kids are seunghyun, hongki and minhyuk bt who knows tht they have more child kkk

i wonder why they play eomma and appa thing.

anyway it's just for fun dn't take it seriously. 

Hongki is our new balck knight aside of minhyuk. Their friendship are Real jejeje

have a nice day dooliers.

Guest chikads

One of a lot of reasons I really like to shipping this couple is the members of this ship are very good and well mannered people. .... feels good to be here. ..

Guest annabella_zulaikha

[2015.05.04] Park Shin Hye at CHANEL Cruise Seoul Fashion Show

cr to owner pic

Someone will get jealous when saw this pic.. or maybe shin hye call and inform JYH about she sit beside jong suk during this event.. kekekeke

Guest annabella_zulaikha

cr to owner

Guest annabella_zulaikha

cr to owner

Guest annabella_zulaikha

YongShin

cr to owner

Both Update Their Weibo with selfie pic... Same pose ya

Archived