The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet_Jeany said:

HunnL said: Hello fellow dooliers...

My first post, i enjoyed backreading almost all of the posts here and thank you for keeping this thread alive after all these years. Please keep it going
I can't stop myself from taking note on one of the phrase in YFFM and as you all mentioned, he always sing YFFM in his OFD concerts "See My Eyes"see that girl in his eyes that looks like PSH in HS... 

Guest binbunbunbun

null

Haha maybe PSH post pict just to teasing yonghwa about how beautiful sea/view in hawai.

And yonghwa post pict for answer psh post like "view from my apratement also beautiful". Hhi

Guest Sweet_Jeany

HunnL said: Sweet_Jeany said:

HunnL said: Hello fellow dooliers...

My first post, i enjoyed backreading almost all of the posts here and thank you for keeping this thread alive after all these years. Please keep it going
I can't stop myself from taking note on one of the phrase in YFFM and as you all mentioned, he always sing YFFM in his OFD concerts "See My Eyes"see that girl in his eyes that looks like PSH in HS... 

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150425 CNBLUE WHITE Live in Yokohama -
Yonghwa's brother

cr to owner video

Guest annabella_zulaikha

YongShin With Seo Hyo-Rim

JYH With Hyorim During Bang Bang CF 2011seohyorim_yonghwa_bangbang.jpg

PSH With Hyorim Holiday Together In Hawaii 2015photo587212.jpg

Guest annabella_zulaikha

CNBLUE MIN HYUK ICN AIRPORT HEADING TO CHINA 27.04.2015
CDjv3kmUMAA5xEd.jpg
CDjrdByUsAAp2QL.jpg
CDjnjG9UkAAoq6p.jpg
CDjlyVIUUAEJ00R.jpg