The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" FNC Kingdom Poster filming released
115317623_024.jpg
115312277_003.jpg
115312457_004.jpg
115313773_012.jpg
115314114_014.jpg
115317489_023.jpg
115317927_026.jpg
Source: m.star.naver.com

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Park Shin-hye looks adorable like rabbit

Actress Park Shin-hye posted behind-the-scenes photos of Chinese fashion brand HSTYLE’s commercial shoots on her Weibo account on Thursday. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150410

In the photos revealed, the 25-year-old hotshot actress wears a blue-and-white-striped blouse, matched with a ribbon hairband on her wavy hair. 

“Hi. I am here for HSTYLE’s summer season commercials. I hope to see you more often through this brand,” she commented alongside the photos. 

Park is set to star in South Korea’s upcoming movie “Beauty Inside” (working title), based on the 2012 U.S. film “The Beauty Inside,” featuring the story of a man who wakes up every day in a different body. 
Source: kpopherald.com

Park Shin-hye looks adorable like rabbit

(WEIBO)
Actress Park Shin-hye posted behind-the-scenes photos of Chinese fashion brand HSTYLE’s commercial shoots on her Weibo account on Thursday. 
In the photos revealed, the 25-year-old hotshot actress wears a blue-and-white-striped blouse, matched with a ribbon hairband on her wavy hair. 

“Hi. I am here for HSTYLE’s summer season commercials. I hope to see you more often through this brand,” she commented alongside the photos. 

Park is set to star in South Korea’s upcoming movie “Beauty Inside” (working title), based on the 2012 U.S. film “The Beauty Inside,” featuring the story of a man who wakes up every day in a different body. 

credit to  Shin Ji-hye (shinjh@heraldcorp.com)

Thank you graphics

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Shin Hye wrote Sorry I'm late message in Fan Signing❤️ How humble & sweet she is
CCN-2V5UEAAGTbB.jpg 
CCN-2WLVIAAPPoQ.jpg
CCOH9IPWMAAggqO.jpg
cr to owner

Guest annabella_zulaikha

YongShin Today (Black And White)
20150410173645_12_99_20150410174203.jpg?
CCOf3nLUIAAn5Ms.jpg
cr to owner
Mr Dooley Gimpo Airport This Morning Heading To Beijing And Mrs Dooley VIKI Sign Event This Afternoon...

Archived