The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@prinkmissyongshinthanks for the screen caps. I thought I'm just the one who feel freshened with that bike. When I saw that bike on the video I was said to my self "Omo Omo the bicycle" then I jump and dancing like a crazy. I don't want to say or share my thought anymore with that bike, I just want to dooleysional alone with my self n sing all this day along... shabillab ,,, shabillab ,,, shabillab 
@jenmarie30thanks for always made my day with beutiful beautiful beautiful Shin Hye.  

@Sweet_Jeany, you're very much welcome chingu.......B7rfMdxCcAEVAV3.jpg

and here's choi in ha AKA "PARKSHINHYE" style in VIKI  B7rfMslCcAAPkX-.jpg  hope you like it chingu.............

B7rfNQNCcAAQTu_.jpgB7_oWhuCUAAUO8E.jpgB7_oWfUCEAAsxAA.jpgweb_1982209079_b01eadd7.jpg

credit to the owner pshic

tumblr_nim6e3uiPK1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_nim6e3uiPK1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_nim6e3uiPK1siqvhio3_250.gif
tumblr_nim6e3uiPK1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_nim51r0bO51siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_nim51r0bO51siqvhio3_250.gif

Screenshot2015-01-23at05.18.18PM.jpg

tumblr_nim51r0bO51siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_nim51r0bO51siqvhio5_250.giftumblr_nim51r0bO51siqvhio6_250.giftumblr_nim51r0bO51siqvhio1_250.gif

Park Shin Hye visits Jung Yong Hwa on “Hologram”

My Chan Young and Eun Sang feeeeels, these two besties and their sweet embrace ♡ 

Shinhye was busy filming “Pinocchio” at the time and stopped by to support her good friend Yonghwa on his solo show. Beautiful and lovely in almost every angle our Shinhye.

Guest Sweet_Jeany

ilovekyo said :It seems our ship always give us something to talk about every year. I mean not just coincidental photos or incidents but actual moments we see. Last year, it was the video of Shin Hye supporting CNBLUE and Yong Hwa talking about how they can't show their friendship openly. Of course, there are also the baeksang awards moments. 
For our ship, there interactions and them showing the world of their friendship openly (especially after Heartstrings) are always a big deal because we all know how conscious they are of the haters/antis. Though you can see they are still hesitant in showing some (friendly) affection, it is still progress  
Seeing them together and interacting with one another after such a long time bring so much joy! And the fact that most of the knetizens reacted positively is also plus. Good luck to Yong Hwa on his solo debut. Good luck to Shin Hye on her future projects. Fighting Dooley Couple!! Fighting!!
I'm totally 1000% agree with u. After Yong hwa talking about how they can't show their friendship openly because of rumor, sometimes I, my self feel depressed about their friendship because we know that we won't be able to see their friendship openly like what they did long time ago in YAB or Heartstrings (even they can't say hello when they met in the airport). And we even have a speculation that they had a relationship but now they had broke.
But luckily now we, dooliers can see again a  wonderful YongShin moment openly as many of us wish. Their friendship I guess is more precious than everything. As jhen1391_YHL said we're not imagining or editing things, this are all true, their adorable friendship is true.
Sometimes as a dooliers I want they are more than just a friend, but, who am I? for now, I'm happy with their friendship,  I'm happy when they teased each other, I'm happy when they laugh together, I'm just happy see them together. If one they (or this day) they dated, it's a reward for me, and if one day they find someone else, I will support them, like what they did supported each other all this time.
So, for now let's join dance together with lulu241976prinkmissyongshin

=)) =)) =))

Guest myownlove

Wow! What a way to comeback Mr & Ms Dooley! When everybody was getting desperate for one action, one look, one interaction you give us this truckload of goodies packed in three and half minutes!
I joined the thread when it was at one of its lowest phases, so it makes me very happy to see everyone back and happy :)
For the first time in my life, I live-streamed two programs all for the love of Dooley.. First being Yong Hwa's debut stage at M countdown where he seemed nervous yet his voice :x  totally melts me. 
Then I went on to watch his hologram. I don't understand the language yet the show had me in splits through out thanks to Mr Dooley's antics :)) The truth is I can watch YH sitting and watching TV for hours (Which he did LOL) but then he was also so entertaining..as always, he is a very talented all round entertainer.
You know initially I thought YH was peeling potatoes :-? but turns out I was just blind, he was shelling quail eggs (much to my relief) :))
The thing I noticed about his whole segment with the guests was this...
Yong Hwa is a leader, he knows how to lead people, even though there are fumbles and NGs being his first program (created directed filmed etc) ,,,he is authoritative and knows what he wants and gets it. 
So when every other guest came, he was calm and confident and telling them what to do etc. 
However, then arrived our Ms Dooley
Uri Shin hye ya (as Mr D kept referring to her as) ...and for the first time I saw a change in YH. This isn't imagined ..it could simply be because, she is the one who was there to hold his hand, metaphorically, when he took baby steps into the industry. They share a slightly different equation obviously.
So as soon as he sees her he loses his cool and calls out her name excitedly (Something he didnt do for any of his other guests) while she also shrieked with happiness (yay, glad to know you both are excited to meet each other)
and she brought flowers too!! IT was great to watch the flurry of excitement her entry brought with AOA fangirling, Zico being shy, CNBLUE boys happy, Ailee enthusiastic.. So as with everyone else he makes her take a picture with his cut-out but there is a catch - he quickly pulls out his phone to take a picture too. as far as I remember he didn't do that with others? Not sure though, but she did make a comment about it...(hmmm one for the personal folder that has all the dooley selfies? )They didn't even hug each other (ah these rumours !) but minhyuk got to hug his noona :D
Then comes a series of events that were very interesting to watch ( I was recording the bits on my phone cam and its embarrassing to replay it because I was making a variety of noises that ranged from sighs to awws to laughter)
So then MH asks her how she managed to come as she is so busy..Simple answer, ..he called,,,and its not anyone, its Yong Hwa To which Yong Hwa replies with a Uri loyal friend Shin Hye (awww, you two are the cutest, you know that don't you? 6 years of friendship is no joke in this industry. So all credit to you)
Then she gives him flowers (I wonder why only she brought flowers ? Like I wondered why JYH gave her flowers on stages two years in a row..that too out of turn, for no real reason..hmm..)
And gives him a selca stick to help with broadcast alone (this had me curious actually, she knew so much about the show and the album and everything so even if they don't meet as much as they like to, they are completely in touch with each other right? that's what it is?)
Then they forget that there are people around as they try to sort out the selca stick. He breaks out into satoori (because he is that comfortable) and she even compliments him on it :)This was not unusual for me who has seen Dooley during their various interactions, they end up sort of forgetting there are other people around, its such a natural thing for them, they don't even mean to be that way, but they have this world of their own. Here as well the others sat and watched as Yong and Shin went about their interactions (as if they were watching a drama live) 
Then PSH makes a dramatic statement about the change in him since they last met, that has YH almost blushing and anticipating only to be trolled by her =)) saying he has matured (Aigoo these two always trolling each other...its their favorite thing) and he jokes it off saying ah so you say I've become older (its also my personal favorite thing about them, they can joke with each other with such ease...that sets me thinking, how are they that comfortable after not having met for ages hmm )
Then he wants to film her message (and poor dear Jungshin whom Hyung was lavishing love on until everyone arrived actually gets told off by hyung for blocking the light.. ) By now, everyone else is watching their interactions like they were fan girls/boys =))
She gives a sweet message ably aided by new fan girl Ailee and forever shipper MinhyukYH then has to troll her back so starts commenting on her weight loss (twice) only to get kicked by her :)
(its hilarious how he said this one million thank yous to her in all forms of speech kumawo kumapta kamsamida etc)and she takes a swipe at him for that first before completely losing it to kick him for the weight loss comment (Is this an inside joke or a compliment that she is embarrassed by or are they just trolling each other only they know) Somebody tell me ..did she call him Yongie yaa...or am I hearing things? (while trying to hit him)
I am sure the others were amused by how the leader, ever confident Jung Yong Hwa has an equal in Park Shin Hye who can match up and exceed him sometimes not just in trolling but in everything.
Then comes my absolute favorite part of the segment (yes yes, its only coming now)So then PSH has to leave, and she goes to shake hands with jonghyun and hug minhyuk again (aigoo my child she says awww) thats all beside the point because our leader-nim is busy calling out her nameShin hye ya shine hye yaa =))  ( please excuse my delusion when I say, it sounds way tooo much like a family thing to do rather than a friend thing..but ok)to which she even faintly says yes and he appears with honey butter chips (at first I didn't really get the relevance but I have now learnt *hehehe* that It is the chips PSH was craving for and it isn't as easily available which explains her laughter and the reactions in general maybe?He also makes it a point to tell her, I really want to give it to you. To which new doolier Ailee goes *awhhh * (and old doolier, me also cant help but go awwwwwwwwwwww .. way to melt a girl's heart yonghwa yaa)
So then he says another set of thank yous before she gets super annoyed and pulls him to the door to walk her out.Then there is a cut in the sequence (hmmm okaayy) and then they are saying byes by the door, she tells him she is happy to see him (as can been seen by the bright smile on your face shin hye yaa) and more thank yous from YH !! After which is what I found amusing :xHe says kumawo in this childish voice and she says anneyong in a similar voice and then he whispers anneyong? After which he walks out of the door.(oh? i was pretty surprised by that in the live stream, he actually disappeared out of the door too..)IT was so sweet when they were alone for those brief moments..were they being flirty? Well when aren't they? All along they have been pretty much doing the same..Some things never change!! :xHowever, the whole segment she was there all I heard was Yong hwa ya and thank you s and shin hye yaa.. It was like making up for all the times they couldn't call each other openly =))
Why so adorable, you two? :x

Guest prinkmissyongshin

Wow! What a way to comeback Mr

I joined the thread when it was at one of its lowest phasejis, so it makes me very happy to see everyone back and happy :)

For the first time in my life, I live-streamed two programs all for the love of Dooley.. First being Yong Hwa's debut stage at M countdown where he seemed nervous yet his voice :x  totally melts me. 

Then I went on to watch his hologram. I don't understand the language yet the show had me in splits through out thanks to Mr Dooley's antics :)
The truth is I can watch YH sitting and watching TV for hours (Which he did LOL) but then he was also so entertaining..as always, he is a very talented all round entertainer.

You know initially I thought YH was peeling potatoes :-? but turns out I was just blind, he was shelling quail eggs (much to my relief) :))

The thing I noticed about his whole segment with the guests was this...

Yong Hwa is a leader, he knows how to lead people, even though there are fumbles and NGs being his first program (created directed filmed etc) ,,,he is authoritative and knows what he wants and gets it. 

So when every other guest came, he was calm and confident and telling them what to do etc. 

However, then arrived our Ms Dooley

Uri Shin hye ya (as Mr D kept referring to her as) ...and for the first time I saw a change in YH. This isn't imagined ..it could simply be because, she is the one who was there to hold his hand, metaphorically, when he took baby steps into the industry. They share a slightly different equation obviously.

So as soon as he sees her he loses his cool and calls out her name excitedly (Something he didnt do for any of his other guests) while she also shrieked with happiness (yay, glad to know you both are excited to meet each other)

and she brought flowers too!! IT was great to watch the flurry of excitement her entry brought with AOA fangirling, Zico being shy, CNBLUE boys happy, Ailee enthusiastic.. 
So as with everyone else he makes her take a picture with his cut-out but there is a catch - he quickly pulls out his phone to take a picture too. as far as I remember he didn't do that with others? Not sure though, but she did make a comment about it...(hmmm one for the personal folder that has all the dooley selfies? )
They didn't even hug each other (ah these rumours !) but minhyuk got to hug his noona :D

Then comes a series of events that were very interesting to watch ( I was recording the bits on my phone cam and its embarrassing to replay it because I was making a variety of noises that ranged from sighs to awws to laughter)

So then MH asks her how she managed to come as she is so busy..
Simple answer, ..he called,,,and its not anyone, its Yong Hwa 
To which Yong Hwa replies with a Uri loyal friend Shin Hye 
(awww, you two are the cutest, you know that don't you? 6 years of friendship is no joke in this industry. So all credit to you)

Then she gives him flowers (I wonder why only she brought flowers ? Like I wondered why JYH gave her flowers on stages two years in a row..that too out of turn, for no real reason..hmm..)

And gives him a selca stick to help with broadcast alone (this had me curious actually, she knew so much about the show and the album and everything so even if they don't meet as much as they like to, they are completely in touch with each other right? that's what it is?)

Then they forget that there are people around as they try to sort out the selca stick. He breaks out into satoori (because he is that comfortable) and she even compliments him on it :)
This was not unusual for me who has seen Dooley during their various interactions, they end up sort of forgetting there are other people around, its such a natural thing for them, they don't even mean to be that way, but they have this world of their own. Here as well the others sat and watched as Yong and Shin went about their interactions (as if they were watching a drama live) 

Then PSH makes a dramatic statement about the change in him since they last met, that has YH almost blushing and anticipating only to be trolled by her

=)) saying he has matured (Aigoo these two always trolling each other...its their favorite thing) and he jokes it off saying ah so you say I've become older (its also my personal favorite thing about them, they can joke with each other with such ease...that sets me thinking, how are they that comfortable after not having met for ages hmm )

Then he wants to film her message (and poor dear Jungshin whom Hyung was lavishing love on until everyone arrived actually gets told off by hyung for blocking the light.. ) 
By now, everyone else is watching their interactions like they were fan girls/boys =))

She gives a sweet message ably aided by new fan girl Ailee and forever shipper Minhyuk
YH then has to troll her back so starts commenting on her weight loss (twice) only to get kicked by her :)

(its hilarious how he said this one million thank yous to her in all forms of speech kumawo kumapta kamsamida etc)and she takes a swipe at him for that first before completely losing it to kick him for the weight loss comment (Is this an inside joke or a compliment that she is embarrassed by or are they just trolling each other only they know) 
Somebody tell me ..did she call him Yongie yaa...or am I hearing things? (while trying to hit him)

I am sure the others were amused by how the leader, ever confident Jung Yong Hwa has an equal in Park Shin Hye who can match up and exceed him sometimes not just in trolling but in everything.

Then comes my absolute favorite part of the segment (yes yes, its only coming now)
So then PSH has to leave, and she goes to shake hands with jonghyun and hug minhyuk again (aigoo my child she says awww) 
thats all beside the point because our leader-nim is busy calling out her name
Shin hye ya shine hye yaa =))  ( please excuse my delusion when I say, it sounds way tooo much like a family thing to do rather than a friend thing..but ok)
to which she even faintly says yes 
and he appears with honey butter chips (at first I didn't really get the relevance but I have now learnt *hehehe* that It is the chips PSH was craving for and it isn't as easily available which explains her laughter and the reactions in general maybe?
He also makes it a point to tell her, I really want to give it to you. To which new doolier Ailee goes *awhhh * (and old doolier, me also cant help but go awwwwwwwwwwww .. way to melt a girl's heart yonghwa yaa)

So then he says another set of thank yous before she gets super annoyed and pulls him to the door to walk her out.
Then there is a cut in the sequence (hmmm okaayy) 
and then they are saying byes by the door, she tells him she is happy to see him (as can been seen by the bright smile on your face shin hye yaa) 
and more thank yous from YH !! 
After which is what I found amusing :x
He says kumawo in this childish voice and she says anneyong in a similar voice and then he whispers anneyong? After which he walks out of the door.
(oh? i was pretty surprised by that in the live stream, he actually disappeared out of the door too..)
IT was so sweet when they were alone for those brief moments..were they being flirty? Well when aren't they? All along they have been pretty much doing the same..Some things never change!! :x
However, the whole segment she was there all I heard was Yong hwa ya and thank you s and shin hye yaa.. It was like making up for all the times they couldn't call each other openly =))

Why so adorable, you two?

:x

@myownlove your thoughts are as similar to me ye!

:P \:D/ However I've to say Yonghwa took everyone's picture through his mobile I watched the whole episode.But nevermind right? :x. And I couldn't agree more with you about the last part when PSH was standing infront of the door ready to leave..I felt quite strange how those to cheerful suddenly quieted to a whispering level.I think somewhere the video got edited our bad.I replayed that part again and again and I felt some strange sensation they were talking something secret.. Who knows :-\" 8->

And you know the funny part when I shared this video with my little sister she said Shinhye is like a wife and Yonghwa is introducing her to his friend haha =)) =))

But I would still like to consider them as friend no bestfriend as Yonghwa and Shinhye had said...and wish someday they'll come out together as a couple.

Sorry for the long ranting.hehe :D;) <:-P

Guest yong3hye

Some dooliers have mistakenly heard the background music when Shin Hye entered Yong Hwa’s apartment as “Arm Pillow”, while actually it’s “Love is Like A Snow” from the drama Pinocchio. But yes, we can hear “Arm Pillow” in the background only when Yong Hwa is filming Shin Hye’s video message to support Yong Hwa’s first solo album.

I’m new here as you can see this is only my second time posting in this thread. I specially thanks to @cikbella for her warm welcome (p.1108)

Just like most of you, I’m still reluctant to move on from our lovely couple’s precious gift through Yong Hwa’s “Hologram” show. I’m so happy with Shin Hye’s surprise visit to Yong Hwa’s place (I want to believe that it’s not her first time ever visit to his new home  :D --- sorry for my dooleysional) though maybe some people said it wasn’t a surprise at all since Yong Hwa invited her. For me it was still a surprise because maybe Shin Hye initially had told Yong Hwa that she couldn’t make it for her tight schedule filming Pinocchio.

Although it seems like these two avoid public appearance together to protect their precious friendship from haters, I’m so happy n grateful because we can always see Shin Hye around Yong Hwa in every importance stage of his life ever since he entered the entertainment industry. This is a convincing proof of how important Shin Hye to Yong Hwa. I’m still on cloud nine…!!!

Guest prinkmissyongshin

@Sweet_Jeany. I really don't mind dancing with you however I need to warn you TAKE IT SERIOUSLY :-? B-) I have the habit of kicking my legs in the air while dancing..since I've learned dancing from none other than Our Yonghwa! =)) =)) =)) I might end up hurting you lol :P :-\" whoever wanted to join...do it at your own risk. b-( [-X >:/ =))

Guest yongiefan

Hi chinguuuussss.... long time no seeee .. hehehee... im so damn.happy to.see the interaction between our dooley... mygawddd.. they are freaking cute right? Muahahahaha... im so happy till i cant sleep altho here in my place already 3am.. i was literally screaming when i watch the video that our princess appeared as a surprise guest.. like most of u said... uri yong yong didnt seem like he is surprised.. mayb he knew our princess sure will be there to support him for his show.. n one more.. i watched the video for few times. n i realise that our princess was so playful when.she was leaving yong yong house.. the smile on her face is sooooo sweet.. (ah damnnn.. i wish i can see yong yong face at that time... weeeee...sweetness overload at that momentttttttt...) plus the way she said anyeong was like playing with our yong yong as well... hahahahah..

(my delusional is overloadddddddd!!)

Hi!! Well, I'm happy!! Because of uri dooley couple together in Hologram.  I've seen that some girls are talking about the lyrics of the song (that song what is playing when SH and YH look their eyes each other and there are 2 or 3 silence seconds)  Do you know what's that song?  At 1.36 minute.  

Archived