The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest MargielaPhillips16

ivy0903 said: Hehehe is it a part of Asia FanFictions @Narellah ;) , I miss @emotional here..
I don't have any to contribute for high-powers for jumping high about this photo
attached.. the only thing i can say is..
I AM VERY MUCH HAPPY to SEE this SELCA image..

BANGBANG man at the BACK? kkkk let's pretend and claimed that he's LJH :))

ENJOY spazzing everyone! IGNORE bashers!

5 hot idols to join up in new group

The new pin-up boy-group Lucky Boys will make its debut performance on SBS’ “Gayo Daejeon” on Dec. 21.

The group consists of five idols -- CNBLUE’s Jung Yong-hwa, INFINITE’s L, WINNER’s Song Min-ho, 2PM’s Nichkhun and B1A4’s Baro.

“The team will work as a publicity group for ‘Gayo Daejeon,’ representing the pretty boys in the K-pop scene,” an official from SBS said.

“The group will emcee the contest and also there will be a special stage for it,” the official added.

cr: kpopherald

Guest dibbieS

@ganada‌ I still can dream that bang bang guy is wearing a hat and it's the man who has sexiest back right? Hahaha..

Sweet dreams chingus..thank you for brighten up my day with amazing posts!

:* :* :*

Guest missyongshinstalker

@salosalomea1‌ ahh yes..thats lee jong suk.. he's frend with jonghyun.. but i dunno with yonghwa..coz he only bow to him..seems like theres a liltle awkward there kekeke..but thats a year ago so it maybe awkward but now i think they r frend..well a roundabout frend afterall.. and remember lee jong suk also appears in running man along with kim woo bin and jong hyun..they are frend..^^

@salosalomea1‌ ahh yes..thats lee jong suk.. he's frend with jonghyun.. but i dunno with yonghwa..coz he only bow to him..seems like theres a liltle awkward there kekeke..but thats a year ago so it maybe awkward but now i think they r frend..well a roundabout frend afterall.. and remember lee jong suk also appears in running man along with kim woo bin and jong hyun..they are frend..^^

They are all friends yes!! With yonghwaa too ❤

missyongshinstalker said: @salosalomea1‌ ahh yes..thats lee jong suk.. he's frend with jonghyun.. but i dunno with yonghwa..coz he only bow to him..seems like theres a liltle awkward there kekeke..but thats a year ago so it maybe awkward but now i think they r frend..well a roundabout frend afterall.. and remember lee jong suk also appears in running man along with kim woo bin and jong hyun..they are frend..^^

Guest dibbieS

PSH and LJS is nominated Best Couple on SBS Drama Award

2014 SBS Drama Awards Reveals Full List of Nominees for ‘Best Couple’ Award

deedeegii December 16, 2014

LINE it!

2014 SBS Drama Awards Reveals Full List of Nominees for ‘Best Couple’ Award

The full list of nominees for the ‘Best Couple’ award for the 2014 SBS Drama Awards was recently revealed, opening up the voting process on the award ceremony’s official website.

Throughout the year of 2014, there were a number of noteworthy dramas that formed couples that received a lot of love from viewers. Of these many drama couples, SBS gathered a list of a total of 12 that are in the running for the ‘Best Couple’ award.

The list includes Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun of “Man from the Stars,” Jo Seung Woo and Lee Bo young of “God’s Gift – 14 Days,” JYJ’s Yoochun and Park Ha Sun of “Three Days,” Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun of “Angel Eyes,” Park Seo Joon and Han Groo of “Kind Words,” Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara of “You’re All Surrounded,” Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo of “Temptation,” Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin of “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” Rain and f(x)’s Krystal of “My Lovely Girl,” Lee Je Hoon and Park Ha Sun of “Secret Door,” Joo Sang Wook and Han Ye Seul of “Birth of a Beauty,” as well as Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye of “Pinocchio.”

The voting period for this category started on December 16 and will stay open until December 30. It is said that the final winner is chosen by viewers’ votes (50%) and by critics’ votes (50%).

Which of these drama couples are you rooting for?

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/16/2014-sbs-drama-awards-reveals-full-list-of-nominees-for-best-couple-award/

Will there be someone giving flower to SH again? Kekekek

Actress Park Shin Hye shared warmth activities with adolescents living in the social welfare facilities at the turn of the year. On 18th, the ambassador of Patent Office, Park Shin Hye, participated in the donation & voluntary activities organised by "Promised couterfeit out genuine ok" held at the welfare facilities in Seoul,Eunpyeong District. Park Shin Hye donated genuine shoes & clothings etc items to the students of Eunpyeong Angel's Haven in order for them to spent a warm Winter, and relaying the importance of Intellectual Property Protection at the same time. 
img_20141217_091733.jpg
credit and thancks to @Wintercherub

Shin hye update!!!
ssinz7
#피노키오 
#설빙 #촬영중 쫀득쫀득 바삭바삭 #인절미토스트 목감기야 안녕 #배도라지차 맛이좋군. 배가 든든하니 좋긴한데 먹고나니 졸립다.. 엄마야...

Goodbye Sore Throat. Tastes good. It's good to be full but feeling sleepy after eating.. oops.."
ctto