The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ju_fishlove

ganada said:
It's cloudy and foggy a bit today in Korea~~~

Here is the right song "Ring" brighten my heart ~~ :x :x :x
"You are my shining light...you are my little star...you are my diamond ring...miss you, my Love"

@ivy0903... @devi @bluenB @yongshins2‌ @fitrah90‌ @EsmeraldaG‌ @margs @ganada‌ @blue25 @blue25‌ @luhanaloloopsy_4a9d@sonjawong0214_213c‌ @NaryeL‌ @jenifferG @ShilohB @NurIzzS‌ ...
hye fitrah... i do love u.....kkk
nway ivy... let me ask dooley to dance with me.. while ware Margeila t-shirt... eek ahh eek ahh.... yeh yeh... but dont forget the theme of song the ring ring the bell.... kkk

@elinaelina count me in chingu, i really want to dance too, just like the other chingus here.... can we invite yonghwa and shinhye too.it will a jovial moments with us.6bbc6bfcgw1drz72be2l1g.gif giphy.giftumblr_lq9jr3BGNr1qav2n7.gif to have them dancing with us guy's.

credit to the owner of the gif
206_1235546869.gif

Spoiler:imageimage

[News]
‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ -beauty tips world star is?

[bNT News]news out of Asia, to the world of Hallyu star Park Shin Hye growing popularity rise.

Park Shin Hye as a VISA credit card because the first new advertising spokesman, has been a great attention. VISA credit cards in the past there had been advertising spokesman Richard Gere, Catherine Kita Jones, Jackie Chan, Zhang Ziyi, Zidane and other top world-class stars, and athletes to the Asian market as a marketing campaign, and this in Korean Park Shin Hye as a new generation star endorsers attracted greater attention and topics.

Korean VISA credit card for the first time to do endorsements, advertising debut by Park Shin Hye will play Jan. 12 general release in the Asian region. As a VISA credit card advertising model and famous Korean star Park Shin Hye will further consolidate the status of Korean superstar.

Park Shin Hye's debut work from the beginning, "Stairway to Heaven" to "You're Beautiful", "you told me fascinated," "heirs", "Pinocchio" and starred in, every step dramas have gained a great deal of successful, and has worked with Hallyu star Lee Min Ho, Jang Keun Suk, Jung, and so is the main representative Hallyu stars and strengthened influence. South Korean actress set off simultaneously from Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, the tourism boom has also become a topic of more people's attention.

By "beauty born" blank period ending three years of Han Ye Seul, and is widely praised, successful return to the television industry. In the play by shaping into a slim and beautiful girls, Sarah corner cherished dream of revenge, such as pitta acting like a glamorous attract people's attention. In particular, in addition to her beauty made her around outside China Korea, Taiwan and other Asian has attracted much attention, she is expected to become the next generation of Korean stars.

Park Shin Hye and Han Ye Seul in the end of the booming popularity of the reasons so what in the end is it? First, they should be stable and superior acting factor is inevitable, and for every piece determined characters and expressive right to judge the characters to make them more attractive and natural to show up, and therefore greatly enhance the actor their own ability and recognition. Park Shin Hye and Han Ye Seul their perfect interpretation of the cute, cheerful, beautiful and quirky characters, let them deep audience acclaim.

Has anyone envious of white-like skin, it should be regarded as Park Shin Hye and Han Ye Seul has one of the biggest factors is so popular. Park Shin Hye has been mentioned in a talk show, every effort to adhere to drinking water for more than 2L prevent dry skin and replenish moisture is very important. At the same time, careful cleansing and childhood often eat honey skin care habits play a significant role. Han Ye Seul is based on fulfilling basic maintenance instead of special care, in order to prevent dry skin, she was really under a lot of effort.

So in order to have smooth skin and they like what do you want to do? Skin UV protection and moisture conservation should always adhere to the year will have a significant effect, because inhibit the formation of freckles and pigmentation prevent dry skin care is the most important step.

Source-->http://www.bntnews.cn/app/news.php?nid=21800

credit to the ownercredit to the ownerimage

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start;"                         CNBLUE WAVE in Sendai - Yonghwa 빙구웃음 + Adlib Song

credit to the owners of the videospost-18576-BabyTard-thank-you-gif-de36.g

hye dooliers... 

ottoke? i am missing both of them (Yongshin) so badly... its been many years and too long to wait for them.. anything cannot cure my longing and yearning towards them.. :( Yong Hwa ssi and Shin Hye ssi, please give back our dooley and Yongshin happiness in recently years.. please... 

iam sorry but thank you dooliers.. hehe

i have seen and read your posts, and i have to said, not desperately :P i miss all of you, @ivy0903 @BluenB @elinaelina @sonjawong0204_213c @ShilohB @EsmeraldaG @cikbella90 @Veniii @margs @JenniferG @NaryeL @Yongshins2 @wangie @luhanaloopsy_4a9d @ganada @jyhpsh and other dooliers.. and to my new friends.. @ZaidaS @dibbieS @ShilohD @dhewi86 and to all of you my new friends.. and to my sunbaenims.. recently, i have seen all your post here.. welcome back! :\"> thank you because you create dooleys mode in here so we can keep spazzing until now.. thank you!

annyeong.. :-h 

thanks sunbaenim...hihi..i can't stand anymore with my delulu..thats why i am here...hehe..again..kamsahamnida

i knew it!!!!! about that song..i just think "why lee shin sing a song about bestfriends,because lee shin and gyu won not a best friends yet.." thennnnn nowww finally...the answer is that "lucky" song is not from lee shin towards gyu won..but from yong hwa to shin hye...hahaha...this thing make my day..and i also have a instict that "can't stop" song is specially dedicated to shin hye...this not my delulu.....hehehehehehehe :D:D:D:D

@ivy0903... @devi @bluenB @yongshins2‌ @fitrah90‌ @EsmeraldaG‌ @margs @ganada‌ @blue25 @blue25‌ @luhanaloloopsy_4a9d@sonjawong0214_213c‌ @NaryeL @jenifferG @ShilohB @NurIzzS‌ ...
hye fitrah... i do love u.....kkk
nway ivy... let me ask dooley to dance with me.. while ware Margeila t-shirt... eek ahh eek ahh.... yeh yeh... but dont forget the theme of song the ring ring the bell.... kkk
@JenniferG

@elinaelina count me in chingu, i really want to dance too, just like the other chingus here.... can we invite yonghwa and shinhye too.it will a jovial moments with us.

hahahaha Jennifer lovely... i do mention your name... how can i forget about you... you are the most active dooley who are always posted dooley picture rite... come let we sing and dance together The Ring... Ring the bell... you are my sunshine...... eek ahh eek ahh...yea yea..

am so happy rememberin REAL moments in the live of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye...
They really really appreciate so much each and other... beautiful friendship

hehehe...credit to this video owner..i can't count how many times i've watched this video..overload with love!! :\"> :\"> :x

Guest IvesIvy

elinaelina said: @ivy0903‌ said ; @margs‌ YONGSHIN like this Stuff margs.. This is not co-incidence at all.. this is true hehehe  opppsss  my dear ivy... the picture that u post on CNBLUE PLAYTIME it is edited pic or real pic taken by them (cnblue).. how about the date it is today also.. if the pic original i'll prepare the the ring ring party now... if not.... grrrrrr :-B :-? :-?? 8-}

Guest IvesIvy

EsmeraldaG said: Maybe it is off topic but.... 8-} i confess , am extremely, really  really in love of Choi Dal Po .... i can´t stop of see him again and again.. 8-} .... Don´t worry  Yong Hwa,  My oppa  Lee Jong Suk will not be a problem for you .... because he is only  mine ....  :\">  :\">  :\">  :\"> 
Yong Hwa  Fighting 
cred to owner