The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Embedded image permalink

[Twitter|Trans] @JYHeffect : 센다이 공연도 끝났습니다~~^^ thank you~! 한국도 지금 많이 추울텐데 꼭 따뜻하게 입고 다니세욤!^^

Ended Sendai concert~~^^ thank you~! It should be really cold in Korea so please dress warmly!

translated by: @CNBYonghwa

https://twitter.com/JYHeffect/status/533555924913238017

credit to the owner yongshin dooley couple

0152.gif

10600669_826107894106727_364750105657298

【CNBLUE】ARENA TOUR 2014 WAVE 仙台公演、熱いファンの声援で大盛り上がりの中無事終了しました!お越し頂きました皆さん、有り難うございました!!次は26日福岡公演です。九州の皆さん、お楽しみに☆ - Wow!!!!
[CNBLUE] @/fncmusicjapan : ARENA TOUR 2014WAVE Sendai has just ended successfully with enthusiastic encouragement of fans. Appreciate for all fans who came today. Next will be in Fukuoka on 26 Nov. Look forward to seeing you in Kyushu. 
☆-Wow!

credit to the owner yongshin dooley couplethanks-2.gif

Guest ju_fishlove

@ShilohD .. welcome.. i love your YongShin story... :x :x
@dewisatyas_c337 .. hahaha i agree with you, she dressed warmly.. and really really beautiful.. :D
CONGRATULATION Park Shin Hye..  <:-P <:-P =D> =D>
cant-stop-1st-mv-teaser-03.jpg
JYH : Have you received my flower? :-\" *delulu
-ctto-

My dear chingu @dewisatyas_c337 pls dn't quote pic. It's against soompi rules. You can edited your posted and delete the pic. :)

@ShilohD welcome to Dooliers home. I hope you enjoy spazzing with us. >:D<
You knw? When i saw your id name, i thought you were our senior @ShilohB bt i was wrong. Gagaga next time i think i need to be more careful while reading the id name so tht i won't mention wrong person. ShilohD and ShilohB :D

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@ShilohD‌ Welcome!!!!! @‌BluenB Haha I also think she is ShilohB haha @luhanaloloopsy_4a9d‌ Glad to see you active in thread again.

10 Times we had a girl crush on Park Shin Hye      

Pinocchio premiered this week, and so far, the fan reviews for the Park Shin HyeLee Jong Suk series are excellent! We know some of you were a little worried when we poked some good-natured fun at her kissing scenes for the show's premiere, but don't fret! We know she's always been a girl crush-worthy actress. Here are 10 reasons we will always love Park Shin Hye:

Spoiler:1. She creates memorable characters

Who could forget the cross-dressing nun Go Mi Nyu or the introverted shut-in Go Dok Mi? Regardless of the role, Shin Hye always puts her personal stamp on a series.

2. She's multi-talented

PSH isn't limited to just acting. She also has a lovely singing voice, which she showcased on the Heirs soundtrack. Here she is performing live at the DramaFever 2013 Awards. 

3. She has amazing style

Even though she rocks school uniforms in a lot of her shows, in real life she consistently has an impeccable, chic wardrobe. For example, take a look at this dress from the Pinocchio press conference. It is to die for.

4.  She gives back

Park Shin Hye is known for participating in a wide variety of charity work, from working in soup kitchens in her free time to helping out with charity auctions. For example, she recently donated 50 million won (~$48,100 USD) to relief efforts for the Sewol ferry tragedy.

5. She has the best facial expressions

One of the things that makes her fun to watch is her variety of facial expressions. They match the characters so well!

6. She skipped her awkward phase

Seriously, her first drama role was in 2003, and she looked adorable. She's been acting ever since then, and she somehow managed to miss the incredibly awkward phase most of us hit. No hideous glasses, no uncontrollable acne, nothing.

Spoiler:7. People all over the world love her

She was just named as the first Korean celebrity to model for Visa in Asia, which is a testament to her worldwide appeal.

8. Everything she touches is a hit

Park Shin Hye is one of the most sought-after actresses in Korea, and so far, her track record has proven her star power.

9. Her co-stars love her

Lee Jong Suk is just one of the top Korean stars who has publicly praised her.

10. We can follow her on Instagram!

As of TODAY, she started an Instagram account, which hopefully means we can look forward to behind-the-scenes selcas from her shows! Her username is ssinz7.

credit to the owner koreaboo

Thank you my fellow Dooliers for your humble and warm welcome!  ;;) I couldn't feel anymore welcomed. I indeed realize my name is similar to ShilohB. Sorry to confuse you.  ^:)
I am so proud of ShinHye! No matter how big haters try to bring her appearance down, she outshines them all and continues to live her life in a positive and humble light. ShinHye fighting!  =D>
Have a great day Dooliers!  :x

Archived