The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

@akazukin02 thanks for the pm. .if there's anyone interested in voting them just ask akazukin02. ..ok??

@3bikinokobuta u r so funny. ..ahjumma, at least u really2 want to vote for them.proud of u...

@blackhole21‌ welcome to ths thread . Omo!! We r frm the same country...hopefully u will keep on spazzing n pls keep in mind of the rules here . Thanks

@jovanne‌ thanks for yr vote...love u...

@kimsoyeon18 u r killing me with that hp image...u r joking right? ? :))

Guest jovanne

I really hope one of them will win the award...but would really be awesome if the both of them win! Let's support them guys....their anticipated interaction at baeksang is worth the charge in your card everyday...haha. let's win this together...fighting doolies!

YAYYYY happy 700 page :) and many more pages to go.. So much going on...and I hope all 3 of them wins.. and this years competitions is so tough LETS PRAY EVERYONE :-/ :-SSbirthday-party.gif
with tumblr_mbw12lmGgv1r39lguo5_r1_250.gif yonghwa style.. 
btw @kimsoyeon18!! are the same author who wrote I hear your voice.. Loved it.. and I have seen a lot of talk going on about kkt group on twitter and LOL even on AFF.. is ther a way to join a group or just confidential members are allowed? 

Yonghwa  always  using Earphone lately in airports / during his activities/ in the streets ....and By coincidences "the heirs couple interview with LMH and Park shinhye " 2014   :)>-i'm not into this type of Evidences  But This one is " Look a Like /Similar "  :\"> so i made this picture  :)>-10322609_245645162305539_756538539204157
Question  : if you were cha eun sung What kind of date would you like to go on?
Shin Hye  : For me, couple items like cellphone accessories or case or earphones. These days a lot of people listen to music with their earphones. I've always wanted to go on a date wearing a school uniform but i didn't get to. Wearing a uniform and going to an amusement park. It would have been very pretty.  

WH9Y4B5.gif

10253992_245647298971992_236920051773099

Guest ShilohB

@Bhagat‌ most Dooliers here are in twitter and also the old timer :D just follow them in twitter & maybe u will get some info..
about that KKT group, that is where we always discussed abt somethg in personal coz we cant talk it here & twitter...
we cant add all of dooliers here coz that chat room will be so packed with people & we cant control the outcome of the
discussion...we are very sorry abt that.. coz we are that kind of people that serve & protect our OTP, not to exposed them..
the fewer people know, the safer the informations are. but from time to time we will give some spoilers.... :))

it is FUN to be Dooliers :-*

Have a Happy DAY......

@3bikinokobuta kindly check your PM box it is on the upper left side of your browser you can see an envelope below your soompi username just click that envelope i already added you in the PM chat for Paeksang Awards :)  i hope you are using android phone the app is only for android handphones. im still finding a way to vote through online coz im using iOs :(

Guest ShilohB

REMINISCING BAEKSANG AWARD 2011 (some are for FUN- pls don't be angry with me, OK?) :P

tumblr_llswycgUX41qaeib5o1_500.jpg  p1.jpg

Yong looks handsome & Shinhye looks sexy and shocked?? don't be dear...he will surprise u later :))

shinhyebaeksangbackstage.jpg
checking make-up first?? :)) don't worry..u are beautifurr...just the way u are :P

p2.jpg  306953036.jpg
 Best Friends Moment..... so cute together-gether..... off stage :x

110526_1.jpgbaeksangbigpix.jpg
 and ON stage.... :x

credit to the owner of the photos...

Guest aliceblue

I hope they will attend and CNBLUE will perform.... I really want to see the moment Se Ju meet Eun Sang, Lee Shin reunite with Lee Gyu Won, and Yong Hwa congratulate his bff by giving her flowers for the third time... awww.... please, make it happen... [-O<

About the voting, i think this year is tough... but Mrs. Dooley still has a chance to win, meanwhile our Mr. Dooley has tough competitors, but it's okay he's at #6 and he's more popular than 'someone' lol... :)>-

I also really want to vote for them, but just like @kimsoyeon18 my cellphone's not hi-tech, not android... hiks.. What should i do?? i can only hope the best for them....
Fighting!!

Guest TuekaK

JodyS said: https://t.co/5SxyPqoN1n english version of paeksang voting app for international fans...downloading right now via google play store

@aliceblue‌ uri boice all over the world will vote for uri yongie.isn't cnblue is Top of The World as yong always said in every cnblue concert?

Archived