The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

jjeennyy19 said: Hello Dooliers, as a fan lets be responsible and sensitive enough..what happen in South Korea is so tragic and heartbreaking..This isnt the time to spread our delusions...I'm glad we are responsible enough. (We are, right??) That girl with Yong is just a fan...Let this be a lesson...Don't be like the others...Just relax, take it easy, confirm first and let shipping be fun..Know that our behavior can affect the image of our fave stars.. After all, we are in this ship because we enjoy their friendship and that's not a delusion...If they are an item that's good then. If not, atleast we know that their friendship is real.. #PrayForSouthKorea #ItsAlwaysAndForeverMoreFunToBeADooley

Yeah, i agree with u...I believe that we are mature enough to understand that's why i love this thread :-*n abt the couple item similarities, sometimes i like that but just for fun n not take it seriously bcs in my opinion their friendship, their support to each other are stonger than just similarities item

Morning All.... May i ask u something? I've read in one article that Shinhye's grandma is a russian n Shinhye's father has a music studio but i forget where i read this.... Does anyone know abt this? Pls correct me if i'm wrong?

Guest ShilohB

Pls Dooliers..... in respect of what is happening.....do NOT post any photos of our OTP recent activities...
even in twitter....pls do not post/favourite/RT any photos/activities from Ms Dooley recent FM & from (maybe) the boys concert... although we all really eager to know abt them, but pls don't do it to show some respect, coz we don't want to look that desperate.. tone it down a little bit within this week :-*
their respective fans wouldn't like it...we have good relationship with Boice & Starlight Angels bcoz we always respect them before...
Thanking you all in advance for your co-operation...

Guest emotionalstar2218

BluenB said: Morning All.... May i ask u something? I've read in one article that Shinhye's grandma is a russian n Shinhye's father has a music studio but i forget where i read this.... Does anyone know abt this? Pls correct me if i'm wrong?

Guest emotionalstar2218

BluenB said: EH, sorry one more question, is Yonghwa's father is an doctor?  #:-S Sorry, i just want to know bcs sometimes i can't stay calm when i curious abt something kkk ^:)^ :)

Guest TuekaK

hello chinggu.. can someone of uri sunbae here tell me the link where i can watch Running Man ep.166 The Heirs special with English translate???
Pleaaaaaassssseeeee........!!!!!!!!!!!!
[-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@BluenB‌

Read it from a Japanese fan that SH family owns a music school of substantial size, teaching different forms of music.....in case you are curious, her dad plays the saxophone too I think....and her brother is a musician and belongs to a band (indie I think). He plays the guitar well, he was involved in a Korean group's song production recently. Sorry can't remember which group or song though SH tweeted it before, so you can check on this point.....hope these info satisfy your desire to know more....but these are second hand info so can't guarantee they are genuine. Cheers!

Guest jyhpsh

ShilohB

said:

Pls Dooliers..... in respect of what is happening.....do NOT post any photos of our OTP recent activities...
even in twitter....pls do not post/favourite/RT any photos/activities from Ms Dooley recent FM & from (maybe) the boys concert... although we all really eager to know abt them, but pls don't do it to show some respect, coz we don't want to look that desperate.. tone it down a little bit within this week :-*
their respective fans wouldn't like it...we have good relationship with Boice & Starlight Angels bcoz we always respect them before...
Thanking you all in advance for your co-operation...