The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sweetbabo

Does anybody here have dailymotion links for weekly idol cnblue ??

:)

Shinhye said in an interview tht she wud protect /hide her love by great limits

So ofcorse r couple r gng to say tht thy r just frnds .. i respect ur decision baby . Also she said tht she ate chocolates wd her maanager nd repreantatv on white day . We all know tht someone was gone to japan earlier tht day .so she admitted being alone on white day . Furthermore if u see tht whenevr someone is buzy i see SH hanging out wd ppl Semi mostly .

SH is very cautious when it comes to somone . As we all know . So cautious tht thy didnt interact or sit tgthr at the cafe in hongki movie ... but i guess she cant say no to his mom and has to sit wd her in concerts hahaha . #delusional

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

This is just my Personal Point of View...don't be angry ya...

CNBLUE on Weekly Idol! - YH wrongly guess which girl is his fan...

1896977_647223958648753_1839645079_n.jpgfull credit to the owner

Remember during Guerilla Date??? He was chosen LAST!!! and a lady guess that He must have been dating a lot.. ;;)

Now-these are people in Korea..maybe they know something we dont know??? (even though we know a little bit...kkkk) ;;)
As far as I know_ people or fans always choose the Leader of the group as their bias n no 1 to be chosen..no hard feelings to the others...but doesnt we always go for the leader first???? especially-when HE was the lead singer???? HE was the lead guitar???
If it was me...I'll choose him...kkkk (delulu)
Think, think, think :)

omg arabic mbc made their website for yonghwa and shin hye
and i feel arabic dooliers will comming up  :-bd :-bd :-bd
Arabic :http://www.mbc.net/ar/programs/awtar-alquloob.htmlEnglish :
HS1.pngHS2.pngHer profile :http://www.mbc.net/ar/programs/awtar-alquloob/articles/بارك-شين-هي----Park-Shin-Hye-.html#comment|list
HS3.pngHS4.png
CTTO via PSH Thread

Guest jyhpsh

Britney-ShilohB

said:

This is just my Personal Point of View...don't be angry ya...

CNBLUE on Weekly Idol!

- YH wrongly guess which girl is his fan...

it to the owner

Remember during Guerilla Date??? He was chosen LAST!!! and a lady guess that He must have been dating a lot.. ;;)

Now-these are people in Korea..maybe they know something we dont know??? (even though we know a little bit...kkkk) ;

;)

As far as I know_ people or fans always choose the Leader of the group as their bias n no 1 to be chosen..no hard feelings to the others...but doesnt we always go for the leader first???? especially-when HE was the lead singer???? HE was the lead guitar???

If it was me..

.I'll choose him

...kkkk (delulu)

Think, think, think

:)

ThjaVYE.gifXhEM2Fl.gif

Yong Hwa dancing like a dork but still looks manly and sexy ;))  DANG!! how i wish i was the mic stand!!! =)) =))

Annyeong Dooliers/YongShins!! Been busy the whole day working on my 6th FMV the above gifs are clue
;;)  @NorineJ @Britney-ShilohB @se7enbigbang @shinyong29 prepare for some Iced Americano to cool you down :))

@ivy0903 @kimsoyeon18 @Britney-ShilohB thank you for keeping the thread lively :D

@silvergate08 JungShin got to feed YongHwa but ShinHye got to kiss him so it's a tie for me :))

@jyhpsh that thank you for the awesome long post the other day :)

twinkers are not online probably tired from trending at twitter from morning till afternoon..

Guest IvesIvy

Heartstring backread interview..

Q: Do you often call to yonghwa?

SH: Not on the phone but on the

kakaotalk. yonghwa calls by

using his ipad like a normal person.

Q : About OST " the day we fall inlove"

of heartstring did you have enough

time to practice?

SH: Since the production of OST is FNC Music was the same as "your beautiful" and the ceo is Han Seung

Ho and he knew my style and type of music so the recording went well. I think I already linked for FNC

Music by fate..

Linked by fate? :)

Jung Yonghwa & Park Shinhye

~~yongshin~~ linked by dooliers

:)) Gudnight @dooliers.

OST production of Heartstring

and your beautiful is FNC Music.

sweetbabo said: Emm i know its a bit ot .lol. but gotta post it here Emma watson is having twitter chat wd fans rite now and she answered one fans tweet Fan : who did u like kissing the most? Rupert, danial , douglus or logan ? Emma watson : YOU DONT REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU ARE ON SET .ITS KIND OF CLINICAL !! So um nevrrlanders need to calm down . Read above . Unless u have bts to prove tht parties are enjoying it (smiling, joking,giggling, bursting cheeks, NGs ) If not , as emma said its clinical

Guest IvesIvy

@akazukin02‌

so much fun to stay here as doolier. reading different updates, videos and pictures it can helps to release stress hehe

@all artistic @dooliers :)

Archived