The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest windflower01

Jung Yong Hwa is soooo HOT while singing "Just the way you are"... Hmmm... Is that song for our dearest Eonnie? :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"140319 Weekly Idol - CNBLUE Random Play Dance
woohoo yonghwa dance  \m/ \m/ \m/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
ctto

:x :x :x

Guest ShilohB

Missing #Heartstrings....

tumblr_m0b8oyKGSB1qjisjuo6_250.gif   tumblr_m0b8oyKGSB1qjisjuo7_250.gif   ctto

Is it the same camera???? kkkkkk
;;)
so u bring personal camera to shooting Yong???
i dont know-coz i really2 dont know :D

Guest NorineJ

Annyeong.... :-h I luv reading to analysis and here's one great one by a Doolier 1. 2009 : You are Beautiful ^ ^ . The beginning of their" close friendship " . Also , they were MC 2 . January 14, 2010 : Debut of CNBLUE in Korea, Shin hye went to the concert and she sat with YongHwa's mother , ( Hongki revealed that Yong's mother wanted to Shinhye like his Yonghwa's bride ) 552919_381406055230546_1460470119_n.jpg For a strange reason , she got nervous when the fans came and she went fast when the concert ends . She looked like this: cnblue11.jpg CNBLUE was debuted with the album " Bluetory " featuring the song " Y, why" . Shin hye was the first to hear this song . The funny thing is that the song is chosen by YongHwa to sing a " special someone " 1526849_398176823650191_271132551_n.jpg

[ 07.14.2010 ] Yonghwa drew his ideal girl with the following description " The drawing I did is exactly my kind of girl. It would be nice if she is a woman who is pure and innocent and can be a wise mother and a good wife. and she so shy to say my name, " Yonghwa -yah ~" (N / A : Shinhye in the "CantStop comeback" told him this way 9mLEazG.gif) , I think my heart might explode. Every time your hair would fly naturally, I would if I had a sweet scent of shampoo . A feminine woman ! is exactly the kind of girl I want. There is no one like her? " . Shinhye in that time ( she was still with the same look) and drawing of Yong: 1544535_402788639855676_1003275596_n.jpg End of 2010 : Yong likes an honest and pure girl, when asked if she was known , he laughed and he said " maybe yes, maybe not ". When the leaders saw that wearing a couple ring, they asked if she is one (referring to Shinhye ) or package (a seohyun and GG ) but he didn't answer anything. Then he said he loves her and he PROTECTS her . Finally they asked when was his last kiss and he said he didn't remember ... "sure!" http://youtu.be/MeDdp5_eEus Why I assure you he didn't talked about SEO? Given the program "Beatles code", was in 2010 , they show the drawing of the Yonghwa's ideal girl. When they put photos of Seohyun , his face changes dramatically. Until the Ozzy korean (haha ) asked if it was his girlfriend and Yonghwa was confirmed that was ONLY FICTION . The singer of the other band said: you can do better ( search a girl more pretty haha) 7m 11s
End of 2010 : Heechul mentioned that Yong lost his couple ring , (unable to talk Yong) , Heechul " confirmed " that was of a real girlfriend and not of WGM . Finally , when asked to Minhyuk what's his ideal type , he mentioned the GG , then Heechul jokingly said, he was angry with Yonghwa because seo was his ideal type, why did she marry him, when Yong had "PARK SHIN HYE" .. (again, yong nervous clutching his neck as he always does when discovered with Shinhye)
3. 2011 : Heartstrings <3 . 47th Baeksang Awards blue.jpg 2012 : March: Shin Hye participated in the "Music and Lyric" program and composed the song " I think of you" which is about a pair of friends becoming a couple
May: . 48 th Baeksang Awards May-2012.jpg Cnblue made his performance and Yonghwa marked to Shinhye in different phrases of the song " HEY YOU" : 1897726_414870101980863_1735272957_n.jpg July: “Love Is Only you” written by Yonghwa for AOA group The songs in question are Yonghwa's 'Love is Only You', written for girl group AoA, and Park Shin Hye's 'I Think of You', written for 'Music and Lyrics'. - PSH: "Even when I'm watching fun movies or listening to music, I am only thinking of you...", "While walking down the streets, I am only thinking of you..", "I am only thinking of you... I can only think of you..." JYH: "While listening to good songs and watching good movies, I think of you..", "I think of you when walking down pretty streets", "I'm thinking of you all day long..." PSH: "Can you tell that my fluttering heart is headed towards you?" JYH: "You don't have to tell me because I can feel it, my heart is speaking of love" PSH: "Do you know that your smile is reflecting me.. Do you know that your caring gaze is directed towards me.." JYH: "Look into my eyes and tell me that you love me", "You are my sunshine" December: Ring Song : "When will I see you again ? When will eat your PANCAKES ? " 1011279_414129962054877_1375833482_n.jpg "Come back! You are my diamond ring "( N / A : Yonghwa now wrote for the new cd " Diamond girl " 1795916_641435985894217_1619286983_o.jpg 2013 - ( VACANTE , I get tired of writing XD lool ) 2014: Comeback of cnblue . The first to hear is ShinHye on her birthday.
05/ 03: RadioStar Program . They asked about Seo and it ends he naming Shin Hye ( HE only brought it up ). He confirmed that ShinHye was in concert with his mother ( point 2 ) and his mother adores her (like what Hongki said , also in point 2 ) and further clarified that because of the antis, he can't spend more time with his "friend" ( was like saying: let us be , we want to be calm together) Then asked whether He saw the kiss between ShinHye and MinHo in Heirs .For a few seconds He stayed bemused and distressed 1150399_424832634317943_1816775157_n.jpg He recalled that bitter moment, then he got nervous and Yong drank the water hastily , he said not having seen him for being busy ). Nobody believes him, we not believe him, because... Shin Hye said in WGM , Yonghwa is jealous! tumblr_lepofmAek31qdriir.jpg

Back the time when A.N.Jell was first introduced to public on 091007.
The first award ever that Jung YongHwa received in his celebrity life "New Star Award" along with Lee HongKi & Park Shinhye while Jang GeunkSuk won "Nettizen Popularity Award" in SBS Drama Awards (2009); 2 years later (2011) "You are beautiful" won the "Best Foreign Soap Opera" in USTv Awards;

Behind the Scenes with You’re Beautiful’s Cast

tumblr_kz9u3mXHrO1qauajd.jpg
cttoQ: Jung Yong-hwa has already earned a good reaction and a nickname as ‘Towel Guy.’ Does your popularity seem real to you?

Jung Yong-hwa: “To be honest, I’m always at the filming location, so I can’t feel it that strongly. Sometimes when I have some time, I type in my name in the search engine and take a look. In Episodes 1 and 2, I filmed truly not knowing anything, so I’m thankful that people responded positively. Every scene is so difficult to act, but my sunbaes look after me a lot and explain things well.”

Park Shin-hye: “I’ve been bombarded with friends calling immediately after the broadcast finished, asking me about Yong-hwa. They ask who he is, say he’s good-looking, that he makes their hearts pound. So when I ask, ‘How did I come across?’ they all say that doesn’t matter! [Laughs]”

Q: Who do you like better, the members of your group CN Blue or your A.N.JELL members?

Jung Yong-hwa: “They’re both in my heart. [Laughs] When I’m with A.N.JELL, I think of my [CN Blue] bandmates, and when I’m with them, I think of A.N.JELL.” 

Q: Which of your three male teammates is closest to your ideal type?

Park Shin-hye: “All three look after me really well, but nobody is exactly my type. I just enjoy being stuck among such good-looking guys. If I had to choose among the characters, it would be Shin-woo. I think a lot of women would agree. But Tae-kyung is too… [Laughs] I don’t think I’d be able to take Tae-kyung’s prickliness.”

cre: Source: OSEN, 10 Asia, E Daily, No Cut News, newsen, sportschosun, starnews, my daily Via javabeans@dramabeans & anjellholic

I wanna make captions for this High Cut Interview belows (Nov 2009) by myself, may I? kkkkkkk
tumblr_kz9jc3VTCs1qauajd.jpgctto
How would it be having a girlfriend like Go Mi-nam?

Yong-hwa: “I like good-hearted girls. Someone who doesn’t lie, who shows her emotions on her face… I like Go Mi-nam, too. Since I’m Shin-woo.”

Geun-seok: “What if Park Shin-hye asked to date you?” (Why did u ask that Geun-seok Hyung nim? kkkkk - Was there any fishy things here)

Shin-hye (suddenly solemn): “That will not happen.” 
(Oh yeah - HE must be the one asked u, right?)

Yong-hwa (with a special smile): “I’d have to take care of her. Because I’m Shin-woo.” 
(kkkkkkkkkkk)

Nicknames Avant-Hye, Bolmae-Jung

Geun-seok: “Shin-hye looks very boyish in the drama but in real life, she’s extremely feminine. At Chuseok time, the Mother Superior brought steamed chestnuts. Everyone was eating them by just biting into them, but Shin-hye had found a knife somewhere and was peeling them for us. It was such a feminine thing. Saying ‘You’re so Renaissance-like’ might make her feel nervous, so I called her ‘Avant-Garde Shin-hye’ instead, which is one step away from that, or ‘Avant-Hye.’

Shin-hye: “‘Bolmae-Jung’ means ‘Yong-hwa Who Is Attractive Just As He Is’ [그대로 볼수록 매력적인 용화]. He is incredibly talented in songwriting and music, and he wrote the rap on the OST song ‘Promise’ himself. (You know him so well Shin ah! even at that time u knew that he s talented in songwriting and music while CNB hadnt debuted yet?)

What “You’re Beautiful” means in my life

Shin-hye: “It’s the best present to my 20-year-old self.” 
(as i know, 20-year-old is"The coming-of-age day in Korea, the third Monday every May, is the day that marks entry to adulthood for many teenagers - So YAB is is really special for Shin's special year??? :))
Yong-hwa: “It has a huge meaning that can’t be said in words. This is my first time on television, and I can’t forget it. There are the nicknames Towel Guy, even Milk Guy.” 
(:x)

cre:  Chosun via javabeans@dramabeans

Guest iheartxv

se7enbigbang

said:

Back the time when A.N.Jell was first introduced to public on 091007.
The first award ever that Jung YongHwa received in his celebrity life "New Star Award" along with Lee HongKi & Park Shinhye while Jang GeunkSuk won "Nettizen Popularity Award" in SBS Drama Awards (2009); 2 years later (2011) "You are beautiful" won the "Best Foreign Soap Opera" in USTv Awards;

Guest ShilohB

I know this have been posted before...but I cant stop laughing when the MC imitate how Shin Hye ran away from the concert..during their Radio Star Interview...
Credit to:
Translated by @saturnkr (https://twitter.com/saturnkr)
Subbed by Tina D for CNBRUNEI (https://cnbrunei.com)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1gtxav_eng-sub-140305-cnblue-on-radio-star-jung-yonghwa-rumours-with-seohyun-park-shinhye_fun

watch min 3:36 when MC imitate how Shin Hye ran...(above video)
then he did it again in (video below) min 2:46

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1gtp58_eng-sub-140305-cnblue-on-radio-star-cnblue-s-acting-ability_fun

an when Mr Dooley admit that Ms Dooley often goes to his concert-making statement that she accidently seat with his parents...
on BM concert-
Embedded image permalink credit to Hannah Cao

From Saturnkr's Tweet (30 May 2013) credit to Saturnkr

The 1st row, the right most 2 seats are empty, then Yonghwa's father and mother.  Later Park Shinhye came and sat on those empty seats and Yonghwa's mother switched seat with father. So from the right, a guy(manager maybe), Shinhye, Yonghwa's mother, father. The 2nd row, from the right, Jonghyun's mother and father. I don't know others. Later Minhyuk's family came, sat on 3rd row middle. Minhyuk's sister sat between mom and dad.  
So-u guys just think..I wont explain...Just believe :D

Archived