The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest NorineJ

@wangie OH MY GAWD!! YONGHWA TONGUE!! LOL!!

Breathe in breathe out!

=)) =))

Since everyone is looking forward for the HEARTSTRINGS movie.....I myself can't stop thinking if Ms Dooley gonna be there....here's reminiscing sum episodes stills..

hse143_zps327c2c7e.jpg

IMG_4202_zps28ff341f.jpg

tumblr_lq4wyhvTQj1qzgtn4o1_r1_500_zpsc3fe7785.jpg

tumblr_lq4zz1G03k1qzgtn4o1_500_zps1bab6835.jpg

IMG_4442_zps86ebf5d0.jpg

pO0kGqLWgKL1634486672462286702_zpsf9e8c6c1.jpg

let's hope and pray they do make their appearance together...

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NorineJ said: @Britney-ShilohB‌ ya! My Twinker pls stop making me wanna think all dos things I wanna do to yonghwa if he's in front of me....am I gibberish now? Ahh...we're getting a lil corny here.... @akazukin02 r u having him with gravy n rice again? @shinyong29‌ mainhe shin ah.....it's only once in awhile we're drooling over YH. @se7enbigbang‌ drooling too must b can't stop laughing now! Kekeke :D to all new Dooliers Annyeong n welcome.....we luv to haf you join us...the old timers....it's so good to haf u guys back here! Saranghamnida :x Yonghwa ya stop shaking ur butt u making me lose my concentration! ~X( =P~ Lol! Uri princess is so pretty isn't she a natural beauty at the Jambangee fan signing. YH n SH so LUCKY to haf each other! Jeongmal wanna see them together in public Haf an awesome Dooley day/night It's more fun to be Dooliers 8-} :)) :o) \m/

@Britney-ShilohB‌ Thanks for tge warm welcome :)

Been lurking for weeks now...it's so nice that this thread is so alive recently.

With the HS movie version screening this weekend, I'm sure we're all wishing that they'll attend or at least give a video message to the fans TOGETHER... crossing all my fingers and toes :)

Guest sweetbabo

@JodyS‌ i think they wont attend but a video msg together or alone would b great .. i am not a greedy fan but lets hope that therez a video msg together . also i hope japanese fans will share their experience with us ...

Guest lizzieh23

aliceblue said: I vote for #CantStop #Fallin4Heartsrings :x omo, cant wait for Heartstrings movie....^^

about Yong Hwa's birthday, suddenly i remember @ presscon Shin Hye said that she ran out to buy a cake for Yong Hwa in the middle of filming... What a nice bestfriend she is! or should i say How lucky Yong Hwa is to have her as a 'close friend'! ;)) their friendship is really... i don't know how to describe it... i love their friendship and i like romances that are like friendships.... ;)) ;))

sorry for the blurry pic, i think that's when she bought a cake for her 'special friend'.... look, who accompanied her... kkkk.... yes, she is the famous Cha Bo Un....keke......

by the way, i like his sexy dance...lol. Yong Hwa - yaaaa, how could you are so yummy and cutie at the same time.... ;)) ;)) :)>-

Guest ShilohB

@JodyS‌ i think they wont attend but a video msg together or alone would b great .. i am not a greedy fan but lets hope that therez a video msg together . also i hope japanese fans will share their experience with us ...

I m not sure abt ms dooley...but HS screening in Japan is in cnblue schedule...maybe he n mh will attend but no news abt psh...her schedule is until 20th mac only..no schedule after that...so; we leave a prayer and go forward. ...kkkkkkk

Guest ShilohB

Looks like the same bracelet he wear during bm in thailand.remember he was not in a good mood.during interview the mc saw his bracelet and asked for it.but he refused to give n hid it under his sleeves. .

Guest icelanda

@shinyong29‌: The thing is that I don't know how to do it here! Hahaha. I've been wanting to post it ever since I became a member. I just can't. SOS pls. LOL. Btw, thanks everyone for being nice... :)

I m not sure abt ms dooley...but HS screening in Japan is in cnblue schedule...maybe he n mh will attend but no news abt psh...her schedule is until 20th mac only..no schedule after that...so; we leave a prayer and go forward. ...kkkkkkk

@Britney-ShilohB‌ @sweetbabo‌ sometimes I wish I shipped them earlier--when they weren't so careful about being seen with each other.lol

Nowadays it feels like a field day when they mention each other on interviews. But I'm still glad they've remained close and clearly care about each others' careers :)

Archived