The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

@akazukin02 wow that biceps are finger licking good....kekekkeke (18sx)

here''s my gifs for all dooliers (credit to the owner)  - have FUN...

tumblr_inline_mgqajzbA4M1rxrbnl.giftumblr_mkzs75W3G11qa0x13o5_250.giftumblr_mkzs75W3G11qa0x13o7_250.giftumblr_mkzs75W3G11qa0x13o4_250.gif

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

@akazukin02  hahhahaha- nice 'butss' yeah.....kkkkkk

sorry, 'butt' this photo more suitable.... @NorineJ u want to be where that hands were???

earfuncovershot.jpgctto

@shinyong29 thousand apologies for making YH ours this time...see-thats y u cant let him go...kkkkkk

i think i just post the english sub here just backread 

For the engsub of the whole interview, go to dailymotion.com and search for the user forloveofcnblue

Make sure you're viewing on a desktop since subs are not supported on mobile dailymotion app. Enjoy dooliers :)

Guest aliceblue

I vote for #CantStop #Fallin4Heartsrings :x omo, cant wait for Heartstrings movie....^^

about Yong Hwa's birthday, suddenly i remember @ presscon Shin Hye said that she ran out to buy a cake for Yong Hwa in the middle of filming... What a nice bestfriend she is! or should i say How lucky Yong Hwa is to have her as a 'close friend'! ;)) their friendship is really... i don't know how to describe it... i love their friendship and i like romances that are like friendships.... ;)) ;))

BcMDGfoCMAAchAL_zps4a055f75.jpgctto

sorry for the blurry pic, i think that's when she bought a cake for her 'special friend'.... look, who accompanied her... kkkk.... yes, she is the famous Cha Bo Un....keke......

by the way, i like his sexy dance...lol. Yong Hwa - yaaaa, how could you are so yummy and cutie at the same time.... ;)) ;)) :)>-

Guest aliceblue

i'm LOL-ing at this ==>> http://t.co/eBG8SZjzC7
the dorky boys.... what are they doing? kkkk

and this YongbubbleGum is cuteeee....^^ :x :x
Bi-H-_ACAAIMYVe_zpsb0fb3369.jpg

i didnt know that cnblue join in invisible youth 2 are they guest in here
i saw mr dooley yonghwa and jungshin
here's the video

cr kbs world
1536554_10152059071570369_424464704_n.jp
very handsome

18.03.14 | CNBLUE Going to SBS MTV - YongHwa 

(cr to owner)

1911624_645834365454379_1707106180_n.jpg1979500_645834368787712_2121291051_n.jpg

goodafternoon to all

Guest NorineJ

@Britney-ShilohB‌ ya! My Twinker pls stop making me wanna think all dos things I wanna do to yonghwa if he's in front of me....am I gibberish now? Ahh...we're getting a lil corny here.... @akazukin02 r u having him with gravy n rice again? @shinyong29‌ mainhe shin ah.....it's only once in awhile we're drooling over YH. @se7enbigbang‌ drooling too must b can't stop laughing now! Kekeke :D to all new Dooliers Annyeong n welcome.....we luv to haf you join us...the old timers....it's so good to haf u guys back here! Saranghamnida :x Yonghwa ya stop shaking ur butt u making me lose my concentration! ~X( =P~ Lol! Uri princess is so pretty isn't she a natural beauty at the Jambangee fan signing. YH n SH so LUCKY to haf each other! Jeongmal wanna see them together in public Haf an awesome Dooley day/night It's more fun to be Dooliers 8-} :)) :o) \m/

박신혜 ‏@ssinz

아침에 듣다가 온몸에 소름이 돋았다. 무슨 말이 필요할까.. 역시.. 최고..[Official M/V] 이승환 - 내게만 일어나는 일(feat.MC메타)

PSH_Translate ‏@PSH_Translate

@ssinz I was thrilled all over the body while listening in the morning. What can I say about this song... as expected.. The Best.

Guest ShilohB

kimsoyeon18 said: 박신혜 ‏@ssinz

아침에 듣다가 온몸에 소름이 돋았다. 무슨 말이 필요할까.. 역시.. 최고..[Official M/V] 이승환 - 내게만 일어나는 일(feat.MC메타)

PSH_Translate ‏@PSH_Translate

@ssinz I was thrilled all over the body while listening in the morning. What can I say about this song... as expected.. The Best.

Guest ShilohB

i really like this quote (credit to @medaFriendship --twitter)

True friendships may experience rough waters, but they will never sink.
(kkkkk-our ship will never sink)

yonghwashinhye.jpgctto

Archived