The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

emotionalstar2218

said: Hi

:)

Just dropping by to share what I saw a while ago on twitter.

@tessamelanie @machi515: 最後の見納めでFNCに行ったらパク・シネちゃんが入ってきて、ソンホ代表と外で仲良く話してた〜。すぐ帰っちゃったけど。 pic.twitter.com/Z5nXF6IsWI

I'm sharing this not to speculate anything. We all don't know the truth behind this. Just want to share it. 

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

@‌luckia

I think too therez a cnblue concert coming up .. whethr she went there or not .. i dunno cz fans will be more careful and wont say anything about it.... esp saturn cuz u know this event was broadcasted on national tv . So i also fear tht she wont go or go in disguise maybe

Wow i hope some japanese doolier would translate the tweet .. ouri shinhye infront of fnc just walking by or came out from the door

Guest lucika

se7enbigbang said:

emotionalstar2218

said: Hi

:)

Just dropping by to share what I saw a while ago on twitter.

@tessamelanie @machi515: 最後の見納めでFNCに行ったらパク・シネちゃんが入ってきて、ソンホ代表と外で仲良く話してた〜。すぐ帰っちゃったけど。 pic.twitter.com/Z5nXF6IsWI

I'm sharing this not to speculate anything. We all don't know the truth behind this. Just want to share it. 

Guest iheartxv

emotionalstar2218 said: Hi :) Just dropping by to share what I saw a while ago on twitter.

Guest sheshel

According to Google translate She went to see JYH machi...That Park Shin Hye-chan came in and I went to FNC last look at the last, and was talking with friends outside ho representative. And I went home immediately. Kkkkkk

She probably went there for business or meet Mr. Han. No one knows except them.kkkkkk

Guest sheshel

Thank you @kimsoyeon18! I can't post the picture using my phone.

The shoes made me smile again.kekekeke! Isn't it amaaaaazing?LOL

[Article]

Park Shin Hye showed the standard example of a college girl fashion. She wore a white color dress and a light pink jacket. To this, she made her legs look longer with skin colored heels. The point item is the bag. She completed the fashion with a refreshing light blue shoulder bag.

Cr:m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2486229&platform=twitter
(cr to owner)
1939706_642497319121417_880483570_n.jpg

Guest maya2206

yea.....Shin hye at FNC????time to party !!!!! lurkers - u want some???

Uugghh you makes me hungry with your picture =P~ =P~ =P~

but thanks to you, I was about to eat someone before but thanks already come back to my sense,better I eat this hamburger :D:D:D

Wait...where is the iced americano shiloh?? ^^

Guest sweetbabo

@lucika‌

Hey chinguu just think that too ... president han is major shinhye fanboy .... composing and writing songs for her always .. =)) also said tht he thinks she has a lot of talent ..and she is his FRIEND . :))

MR HAN i saw on chamdendong 111 that u want to b a singer . Perhaps you want a featuring in a song fron her .. hahahahha ....

Mr han likes shinhye a lot .. i m happy lol. So cute

ONE WORD FOR SILENT LURKERS:

stop coming if u dont like this forum .

Stop coming if u like only one of our otp . And stop judging our other otp .

Stop coming if u have any doubts about whether one of our otp should have said this or that about our other otp . U dont live there . U dont get to judge their friendship . Wat ever they say about eachother on tv . I think they discuss with eachother before hand . If u are stupid enough to belive that shows like radiostar dont provide the agency with the questions before hand u r fooling yourself . So watever HE said about HER i am sure she knew already . They had discussed it before hand .

AND THERE IS A REASON THAT EVERYONE IN KOREA SHIPS THEM .WE AS INTERNATIONAL FANS ONLY KNOW 1 PERCENT OF WAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING THERE .

STOP JUDGING FANS OR SHIPPERS

WE KNOW IN OUR HEART THAT WE ARE TRUE FANS OR NOT . U DONT GET TO JUDGE US . STOP DOING IT . U ARE NO BETTER THAN US .WHY LURK HERE WHEN YOU ARE TRUE FANS AND WE ARE ONLY SHIPPERS

Guest greenfrisbee

lucika said:   :x thank you for your warm greetings .....well, the relationship between FNC and PSH is a special thing ... someone guess she went to audio CF ... but i'm not mistaken, her family own many recording studios  L-) ......so I think Mr Han is fanboying over Shinhye  8-}

Guest makino14

Hi everyone! I've been silently browsing this thread for a while but now I'm speaking up cuz I can translate the twitter post and finally contribute to the thread. I'm not Japanese but I can understand 70% of the Japanese. So here it is:「最後の見納めでFNCに行ったらパク・シネちゃんが入ってきて、ソンホ代表と外で仲良く話してた~。すぐ帰っちゃったけど

I made a last trip to FNC and saw Park Shinhye come in and talking to president Sung Ho outside on good terms. She went back shortly though.

Thank you all for all the awesome posts which I've enjoyed silently. I'll try to speak up more and dig out more dirts from now on :)

Guest lucika

makino14 said: Hi everyone! I've been silently browsing this thread for a while but now I'm speaking up cuz I can translate the twitter post and finally contribute to the thread. I'm not Japanese but I can understand 70% of the Japanese. So here it is:「最後の見納めでFNCに行ったらパク・シネちゃんが入ってきて、ソンホ代表と外で仲良く話してた~。すぐ帰っちゃったけど I made a last trip to FNC and saw Park Shinhye come in and talking to president Sung Ho outside on good terms. She went back shortly though. Thank you all for all the awesome posts which I've enjoyed silently. I'll try to speak up more and dig out more dirts from now on :)

Guest ShilohB

kimsoyeon18 said: cnblue member say messages to their crushes while yonghwa
yup fans is his ideal type  =)) =)) =))
i know i understand for that yong but....loool
kkkkk~

Archived