The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

Isham Hn's photo.""just got OT""
dear @mav8,

pls do not litter!!!!!!
if u dont like our thread- pls DO NOT read or comment or OT in our thread... put your OT in your own space... as we NEVER do that at your thread..RESPECT  others as you would like people to respect you...

THANKS

Oh My!!!!Sorry my chingu @Britney-ShilohB ah!!!I really dont wanna laugh but i really #CantStop now. You have got an OT & as i know, that one is a truly, deeply lurker in our thread. kkkkkkk. Really #CantStop them rite? hahaha.Our Ship is so STRONG cuz they r real, real friendship. 
Let me LOL the last time hahahaha.

Guest ShilohB

its ok @se7en..
i just want to give ths to the haters....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjGoV4fHw65s8ydGet5Wu

hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahaa

=)) =)) =)) =))

*waves* HALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! wow!! I see some lurkers from the neighborhood!! CURIOUS!! CURIOUS!! bet you are here to check if we are discussing the picture HUH! want to join the PM chat? :))
@mav8 you are here snooping and you even gave off topic to one of our members WHUUT?!!! how's your ship going? ;))
Yong says hi to you and thank you for having ineterest in our thread..kkkkBiS5Jj1CAAAnivf.jpg
cr as tagged

@Britney-ShilohB & @akazukin02 eoteokhe??? I really cant stop LOL-ing.Our thread is so HOT now... is admired & taken care by so many people :)
Welcome to lurk here!!! But instead of doing nonsense here with that OT giving, why dont u pay more attention with your shippers. kkkkk. Just GO FORWARD :) 

Guest ShilohB

se7enbigbang said: @Britney-ShilohB & @akazukin02 eoteokhe??? I really cant stop LOL-ing.Our thread is so HOT now... is admired & taken care by so many people :)
Welcome to lurk here!!! But instead of doing nonsense here with that OT giving, why dont u pay more attention with your shippers. kkkkk. Just GO FORWARD :) 

Guest maya2206

Bwahahahaha so you guys already here.....should I mention his name too Dear @mav8 sorry but I can't stand anymore, please don't disturb our thread by giving OT to this member thread post. Did we ever do that to yours??definitely not!! And I think what my friend posted is not hurt you, or maybe you jealous with our friendship so you can't handle this?? Tsk tsk tsk Just remind you, this is our thread, this is our world and we get to write our opinion here.

Sorry to disturb you guys..just lurking everywhere..and I never intended to give an off topic..it was an accident..

I was really shocked..after reading my notifs and pls don't hate me I am a fan of PSH and jyh just so happen that I don't ship them..no to fanwars pls..thank you.

Guest emotionalstar2218

Hi :) Just dropping by to share what I saw a while ago on twitter.
@tessamelanie @machi515: 最後の見納めでFNCに行ったらパク・シネちゃんが入ってきて、ソンホ代表と外で仲良く話してた〜。すぐ帰っちゃったけど。 pic.twitter.com/Z5nXF6IsWI

BiVdJDpCMAASXYC.jpg:large

I'm sharing this not to speculate anything. We all don't know the truth behind this. Just want to share it. 

mav8

said: Sorry to disturb you guys..just lurking everywhere..and I never intended to give an off topic..it was an accident.. I was really shocked..after reading my notifs and pls don't hate me I am a fan of PSH and jyh just so happen that I don't ship them..no to fanwars pls..thank you.

Guest ShilohB

mav8 said: Sorry to disturb you guys..just lurking everywhere..and I never intended to give an off topic..it was an accident.. I was really shocked..after reading my notifs and pls don't hate me I am a fan of PSH and jyh just so happen that I don't ship them..no to fanwars pls..thank you.

Guest lucika

sweetbabo said: Hi chingus . I was watching the radio star and here is the part about the concert thingy Yonghwa made it sound like this : shinhye came to the concert and his mom saw her and his mom was acting like a host and said ohh hi shinhye nice to meet you would u like to sit with me ..and according to him ppl thought tht his parents gave her their blessings Herez wat i think : 1. At concert there are reserved seats and all .u dont just offer anyone to come to sit with you 2. Acc to the fan acc there were two seats only with yonghwas mom and dad (shinhye n manager sat there ) 3. Shinhye is very careful person and hates anti z so she would never risk to sit there casualy as far as i know her 4. She made special effort to come as she had fan meeting that day even brought fans there . 5 . She would have come with some actress friend . Park soojin and so and so so why did she came alone at the concert . Dont you enjoy concerts wth friends ??( shhe had to sit there and so didnt come with friends ) 6 . Yonghwas mom sits with other memebers parents but that day they werent sittung with them 7 . Yonghwa doesnt have a gf . If he had would nt she be jealous of shinhye sitting with yh mom ?? 8 . Yonghwa never said i didnot date shinhye . In answer to the questions he always say that they are friends . Never said i didnt date her . 9 . I could feel that he was kindaa stressed out cz he had to explain the things. 10 . Ppl in korea dont give an ear to wgm couples and never belive them to be real . Bet during the worldd tour he was scared by ggma banners etc . 11. But in korea a lot of ppl think him and shinhye are dating . Also i think yonghwa must have read the news and comments about his radiostar guesting .... 12 . I just hope shinhye attends their korean concert this april cuz now that it has been made public .. and the mc even made fun of her leaving ..i m realy scared that she wont attend :(( :-SS :-SS

Archived