The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

noonanana

said: hello doolier...I want to ask something,I know that yonghwa always played at runningman until 10 times.can you show up what episode that he is in there.all I know just 5 eps 7,77,100,105 and the last 186 can you show me the rest because I want to watch it.He really manly at runningman

:D

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

Wow ..

. Shinhye got nations little sister title

So cool

:x :x

Hope she will b well loved and prosper more as an actress

And her next drama hit deabak ratings and she ll b loved more and more

:x

Haters to the left

@noonanana The Running Man Ep list that Yonghwa has been guested up to now
Ep7, 11, 17, 35, 36,72, 73, 104, 127, 129 and the latest is Ep 186
:)
He s really Running Man Family, cant be guest anymore :)

Youre right even runningman member said that...

Guest emotionalstar2218

Finally Yong Hwa gave us the answer for his withdrawal from Heirs. But I still have some questions.
 Did he really give the real reason or he got his answers from my fanfic? Yong Hwa-ssi, did you read my fanfic before your interview? Kekeke. 
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/78/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yonghwa-yongshin-shinhye
 https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/79/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yonghwa-yongshin-shinhye 
He withdraw because of Shin Hye getting hurt. The only difference: 
YH - to avoid issue and both getting hurt. Can't see her friend anymore because of all the issue. 
My FF - to avoid issue and Shin Hye getting hurt. He will meet Shin Hye more.
 Role that YH offered in Heirs: In my FF I mentioned the first role offered to him was Kim Won ( KT's older brother) then he decided to withdraw. But KES really want him to be part of it. He offered another role for him, Young Do role. Why I thought this role was for him? If you remember during the initial casting for Heirs, KES confirmed that KWB will be part of Heirs, but not until Min Hyuk was confirmed to join Heirs that KWB role was confirmed. My guess is KES is still trying to convince YH to join Heirs. Hence, if he agreed, KWB will take the best friend role. But since he didn't, Mn Hyuk became Eun Sang's BFF and KWB the second lead. 
 Just my POV. ;)

Guest jyhpsh

se7enbigbang

said:

After named as "Goddess", now our Shinhye has a very new one "Nation's Little Sister"

[size=2]

Wow! Im so proud of her. :x

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Named as the New “Nation’s Little Sister”

Actress Park Shin Hye was chosen as the nation’s little sister.

Previous stars to be affectionately named “nation’s little sister” by the public were actress Moon Geun Young and figure-skater Kim Yuna.

cre: LINK

Guest ShilohB

jyhpsh said:

se7enbigbang

said:

After named as "Goddess", now our Shinhye has a very new one "Nation's Little Sister"

[size=2]

Wow! Im so proud of her. :x

[/size][size=2]

[/size]

class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Named as the New “Nation’s Little Sister”

Actress Park Shin Hye was chosen as the nation’s little sister.

Previous stars to be affectionately named “nation’s little sister” by the public were actress Moon Geun Young and figure-skater Kim Yuna.

cre: LINK

Helloooo..good morning /good afternoon/good evening dooliers.... just wanna say have a great day @se7enbigbang @cikbella‌ @kimsoyeon18‌ @NorineJ‌ @jyhpsh @Britney-ShilohB‌ @akazukin02‌ and @all dooliers here n there. Keep shinning ..keep supporting..keep believing. Happy Friendship all the time ^^

>:D< >:D<

Archived