The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest maya2206

i agree i really wish yonghwa break the glass already  ;)

Yeah I want them to go out like friend usually do.I wish to see their selca and park shinhye posted the picture in twitter haahaahaa if that happen then we have to arrange a huge party with hamburgers and iced Americano

Kkkkkkkk

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the main pairing would have stood a chance if Yong Hwa was on it considering the lack of chemistry of between lmh & psh  but it was a good decision that he pulled out from the drama IMO. he was praised for his Park Se Ju role in MHIYD even though it did not do well in terms of ratings at least people are saying that he has improved as an actor.

@sheshel if it's for the BTS alone yeah it would have been perfect haha!! but as for the drama it's not something i'll watch over and over, i only finished watching Heirs because of Shin Hye, Min Hyuk-Krystal and towards the last few episodes Kim Woo Bin grew on me he can be so charming. i did not like Yong Do at first but it turns out he's the most dimensional character and he moved me to tears, his scenes were the most memorable.

still wishing for a drama for Yonghwa and Shinhye though if not in Korea in Japan maybe
:D

everyone talk about Yong and his withdrawals from heirs..
i want to put my points here too... please bear with me.. LOL
i agree with @stillpinkribbon the role for Yonghwa is a combine of both Minhyuk and KWB's role... because the writer need to change the script and add actor for the last minute...
@yongshins2 i watched the heirs for the few first episodes but i stopped watching it half-way because i can easily predict what will happen next... i was expecting a strong CES but it ended with watching a fragile young girl that always cries... *sigh* (this is just my opinion, i'm not discouraging you from watching the heirs! peace^^)
@sheshel i think that way too...if only it is Yong who act alongside with Shin, i will watch it through the end even that the story is kinda so so.. LOL
lastly, i'm not hating the heirs, i'm just expecting a drama with a new kind of flows.. that's why future choice caught my interest..
@akazukin02 i'm still wishing for it too... *wink*
hi to @kimsoyeon18 @shinyong29 @se7enbigbang @sweetbabo @maya2206 @norineJ @britney-shilohb and all @dooliers
:)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- 

PRAYFORMH370

I agree...I think Yong's role is the combination between YD and CY. The love triangle's would steam more if Yong accept the role. At least for me, I will be torn into two. Both of them are my bias.

And I don't agree about the talk that The chemistry between PSH and LMH in heirs is not good. They have good chemistry. I must admit that I once waver because of their good chemistry but then after the drama end, I realize that there is nothing special between them. I think both PSH and LMH are always have good chemistry with all of their partner in all their dramas.

But, yes, if Yong was in there, I bet, it will be difficult for KT's shipper to dominate the vote. Just like what happen in BOF, when the viewer were divided into two, JP's team and JH's team. The writer would confuse whose side she'll take. The drama would have an open ending (BOF has an open ending in my opinion) and maybe, LMH's agency wouldn't like it either. So, perhaps JY didn't withdrew from Heirs by his own will but because the production team was considering this matter also. Who knows what really happen in Kdrama Industry, right?

Guest iheartxv

So as a minoz and a doolier, I really hope you are all be kind to me by not bashing Heirs or Lee Min Ho here...hehehe...Thank you

:)

>-

I love Lee Min Ho as well. Hahaha. <3

Guest sheshel

I do not hate Heirs but it's not my cup of tea that's why I want to apologize to Shin Hye for not watching it till the end . Just an opinion. Now going back to uri...kekekeke!

Guest sheshel

@akazukin02 I'll watch it if the story should have been different :) I like stories of friendship developed into love even it's one sided.kekeke!

If story of Heirs is so so then my cup of tea is so so...Because to me Heirs is special. It talks a lot about family matters, abusive parents, money and kasta. And as a person who as a parent like Yong Do's father that abusive and KT's dad who live with her mistress, It is not only a cinderella story for me. It is really personal to me. So I have already trying my best to keep quite everytime I read people underestimating my favorite drama in this thread just because Yong withdrew from it or because the passionate kiss between LMH n Shin or because a lot of doolier who jump ship into Minshin. I really hope it will stop.

Trust me, Yongshin is more than just a friend. I choose to be a doolier not because I love Yong N Shin chemistry but because all the facts convince me that they are both have special relationships. They are have a special n strong bonds.

I watch MHIYD too..although i dislike it but i watch it till finish and never talk bad about that drama here because i apreciate other's taste or other's people cup of tea.

So, can we please stop talking about the drama we dislike because maybe for some fans it's kinda offensive (at least to a fans like me).

minozyeh said: I agree...I think Yong's role is the combination between YD and CY. The love triangle's would steam more if Yong accept the role. At least for me, I will be torn into two. Both of them are my bias. And I don't agree about the talk that The chemistry between PSH and LMH in heirs is not good. They have good chemistry. I must admit that I once waver because of their good chemistry but then after the drama end, I realize that there is nothing special between them. I think both PSH and LMH are always have good chemistry with all of their partner in all their dramas. But, yes, if Yong was in there, I bet, it will be difficult for KT's shipper to dominate the vote. Just like what happen in BOF, when the viewer were divided into two, JP's team and JH's team. The writer would confuse whose side she'll take. The drama would have an open ending (BOF has an open ending in my opinion) and maybe, LMH's agency wouldn't like it either. So, perhaps JY didn't withdrew from Heirs by his own will but because the production team was considering this matter also. Who knows what really happen in Kdrama Industry, right?

@akazukin02‌

Ha ha I understand you...

Although I am a minoz but I like Ji Hoo in BOF too.

I prefer Shin Woo in YAB and Seju for Mirae...

I choose whoever treats the girl better n sweet ^_^.

so there is an huge possibility I'll root for YongHwa's role if he really did Heirs. Can you imagine, a good looking and smart bestfriend has a crush on you? Can you say, no? Hahahahahahaha Yeah, KimTan will never got a change ha ha ha ha ha...

kkkkkkkHARUS you guys. The Heirs and MHIYD have been ended more than 3 months ago. Each drama has its own charm and of course, each viewer has their own reasons to root for their loved drama.So just let it be like that and now should we come back to support & cheer for Dooley Couple for their current & upcoming projects. kkkkkk
I really wanna see HS movie in Japan. I heard that some BTSs will also be revealed this time. These 2 really make us #CantStop loving them. :)
Cheers!!! un6.gif
ctto

hello good afternoon :)
hmm me i didnt still watch the heirs :D
because i dont really feel to watch it :P

and i love lee min ho to and i ship him to gu hye sun :D

but for me lee shin and shin woo is my favorite roles for yonghwa
and gyu won for shin hye

yup im still hoping that they will have drama together/cfs/duet together
like lee da hae and lee dong wook they couple up in my girl(if you know this drama)(my 1st otp drama) now they will couple up again in a new drama
i hope shin hye and yonghwa too because they loved by koreans and japanese and the whole world
just pray [-O< [-O< [-O<
have faith to our couple wishes come true right
lets wait for the next news about heartstrings moviei wish they have fanmeet  [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<
HARUS YONGSHIN FRIENDSHIP
have a nice day

Guest NorineJ

minozyeh said: So as a minoz and a doolier, I really hope you are all be kind to me by not bashing Heirs or Lee Min Ho here...hehehe...Thank you :)>-

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Live_HD] 140309 CNBLUE - Can't Stop(inkigayo)
[cr] QTDPRO KMusic Live

they did really best im still proud of them

hello doolier...I want to ask something,I know that yonghwa always played at runningman until 10 times.can you show up what episode that he is in there.all I know just 5 eps 7,77,100,105 and the last 186 can you show me the rest because I want to watch it.He really manly at runningman :D

After named as "Goddess", now our Shinhye has a very new one "Nation's Little Sister"Wow! Im so proud of her. :x
class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Named as the New “Nation’s Little Sister”

Actress Park Shin Hye was chosen as the nation’s little sister.

On MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” which was broadcasted on March 9, the “nation’s” celebrity father, mother, older brother, older sister, and little sister was chosen though the show’s segment titled “Sunday Section.”

On the show Park Shin Hye was unanimously chosen as the “nation’s little sister.”

The actress was chosen on the basis of having a pretty face with good acting skills as well as a kind personality. She was also picked for having many other talents besides acting including singing and dancing.

Another reason for Park Shin Hye being chosen was that she is a “natural beauty” whose beauty hasn’t changed since her debut.

Previous stars to be affectionately named “nation’s little sister” by the public were actress Moon Geun Young and figure-skater Kim Yuna.

Along with Park Shin Hye, actor Sung Dong Il was chosen as the nation’s father, and actress Kim Hee Ae was chosen as the nation’s mother. The nation’s older brother went to actor So Ji Seob, and the nation’s older sister went to actresses Kim Hye Soo and Ha Ji Won.

cre: LINK

Archived