The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Once I have to act falling down on the floor, normally the male partner would lead me up and ask me are you okay? or any places get hurt? He’s not. Never." - Park Shin Hye on Jung Yong Hwa in tvN’s Taxi 

Mrs. Dooley...... you forgot this?

231BB14950D958AD392CDD
ctto
They are sooooo cute  :x

Guest mycha26

shemotional said: my plan was just to lurk today. . .but when i read about the Dooliers RIP. .I was "She's cray, right?"

[NEWS] Yonghwa puts an end to dating rumors involving SNSD's Seohyun.
-
It must be a sad news for Yonghwa-Seohyun couple's fans as CNBlue's Yonghwa puts an end to dating rumors surrounding him and his ex-virtual wife in we Got Married.

this. . .PUT TO END! meaning DEAD!

Guest anggrekmufc

Hallo guys, let me sharing u my wedge mind now n sorry first, maybe it just my own mind ...

Tonight, i just having chat with my friend and she told me that she was felt that Yonghwa a bit strange since MBC RADIO already airing and i think i have same opinion with her. Do you think so guys ?? He looks weird, and i think he rarely smiles now.

You know that CNBLUE just on the same stage with snsd twice, rite ?? On Mcountdown, i hear that CNBLUE going home first and on musicbank, they're leaving the stage first too than others...

Ehm..don't take it seriously. Bt after mbc radio show, did Yong might be felt scared with his rumors and that girl and that's the reason why he have to avoid from that girl ???

Hhhhh, i don't know. Honestly it starts annoying me, one more...it just my own mind. That's it ??

PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY !!

Guest sweetbabo

@shemotional‌

THANKU SO MUCH CHINGUUUUU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD COLORFUL AND ALIVE

@yongshins2‌

2‌

Thankyou libe ur povs ...

Soo much dooley feels ... perhaps its weekend so dooliers are bit free ^_^

One thing i know is yonghwa s face is easy to read . U know when he is happy or when he is sad .

But ouri shinhye is not like that .. i can never judge her emotions

One thing i felt was yonghwa has a great sense of variety . Radio star ppl were pretty creul and heartless wd some remarks ... they way they talked abt MHIYD etc .but kudos to yonghwa who still maintaned his charm .. :P

MY POINT IF VIEW ON KISS QUES IN RADIOSTAR

this is the real in between the lines eye opener

1. Seo also had kiss scenes in drama in musical wd kyuhyun . They didnt ask him about that

2. Kyu is close friends with yong . He is his drinking buddy so must know his secrets .. he asked abt the kiss scene other mcs werent intersted in this . Kyu asked him if his throat was burning .but then kyuhyun immediately falls for yonghwa s lame excuse of not watching heirs

And agrees tht oh you were buzy too . How lame is that . As if it cant b searched on internet lol .

But kyuhyun as blunt he can be also protects his friends ...

Like he didnt say a thing abt yoona sueng gi ..

But yonghwas face is pretty TRANSPARENT when he is saying that he didnt watch heirs ..

I had my exams when heirs were airing its last episodes .. me n my friends just read the summary of last episodes but saw the kiss scene on youtube

U know as it was imp scene cant b missed even if u cant watch episode

=)) =)) >:);) >:)

Guest sheshel

Good day/evening Dooliers!

I just found out that Minhuyk's role in The Heirs was originally given to Yong Hwa but since he declined they had to rewrite the script. Aaaarrgh now I feel so upset about it. Minhyuk portrayed the role well but Yong...how can you do this to me?LOL

Guest sweetbabo

@sheshel‌

I think it was kim woobins role . Choi young do .not minhyuk s role . Fnc confirmed themselves that the roles offered were different . Whatsmore on radiostar too it was made clear that it was kim woobin role .

If it was minhyuk s role then working with shinhye wouldnt b a problem

As minhyuk didnt hav a love line with her .

I m pretty sure it was woobinz role

Guest stillpinkribbon

@sheshel and @sweetbabo‌ I think you are both right, the role that YH gave up was a combination of MinHyuk's and Woobin's roles, a very smart bestfriend who was in love with Eun Sang but because it was written with YH in mind they had to revise the script to suit both actors instead...and in my opinion one of the reasons why YH withdrew from the project was because they were afraid that the viewers would be polarized into hating/loving LMH or JYH and Shin Hye will take the brunt of it...but this is just my opinion, just saying...

@stillpinkribbon‌ yes, i think so too. I haven't watch heirs thats why I can't say something about lmh and pshs chemistry, but if yong didn't reject that role, there will be definitely lots of viewers, who are more in love with yongshin, cause we know their chemistry is amazing! Even though I would have loved to see them together in a drama again, I think yongs decision was right, especially for shinhye. We may never see them acting together in a drama again, but I still hope for a cf or mv or maybe fanmeeting in Japan?? :) Edit: Oh I notice this is my 111s post here! So I will have a little party for myself.. kkkk <:-P Continue spazzing guys! I really love reading ur povs! Keep this thread alive forever! Love u all :x

Guest sheshel

Actually, it would have been perfect if Yong accepted the role. I would have probably finished the drama until the end and waited for the BTS.lol

Archived