The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sweetbabo

@sweetbabo

Yes, I agree :))

If I were him, i would act like nothing happen and tease Shin Hye about it..

Well, our prince didn't want to make it obvious?

:^o

:))

Yah i think his answer to this question was kinda lame and kinda made kis ground shaky ... afterall it was a kiss scene of his friend why not watch it ... kiss scene was a talked abt thing ..so even out of curosity he didnt watch ???

I would also like to know abt koreans parents interaction with a guyz lady friend . Only friend that is... i thout in korea it wasa big deal about meeting ones parents ?????

Also at a concert wouldnt one like to go wd friends nd sit there instead of sitting wd ur friends parents ...

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha it is obvious yonghwa is jelly hahahaha 
yes it is obvious xD
yes send him the heirs dvd and the kissing scene
chris.jpg

hahahaha  =)) =)) =))
hi @shemotional  :-h

lets support cnblue in mcountdown i hope they will win later :-bd :-bd :-bd
and alert later i know cnblue will perform later and theres ahem lool
i trust cnblue there ideal type is fans now  =)) =)) =))

Guest lucika

se7enbigbang

said:

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa Reveals Why He Turned Down ‘The Heirs’
CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa revealed the truth as to why he decided not to appear in The Heirs.

During March 5’s broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star, the MCs brought up the fact that Jung Yong Hwa’s dramas, after appearing in You’re Beautiful, have not achieved great success in terms of viewership rating. 

At the time he acted in Future Choice, SBS’s hit drama The Heirs was airing. Even though he received casting offer from The Heirs, Jung Yong Hwa turned down the offer, and instead his fellow CN Blue member Kang Min Hyuk ended taking a role in the drama. 

“To be honest, I knew the drama would do well, since it was written by writer Kim Eun Sook. But I wanted to try out a role other than a student role and that’s how I came to choose Future Choice,” said the CN Blue member. 

He also added, “Park Shin Hye was also the lead actress in that drama, and I thought it wouldn’t be good for either of us to appear in multiple dramas together.”

When the MCs jokingly said, “You should’ve told Park Shin Hye, ‘step off the drama because I want to do it,’” Jung Yong Hwa said, “The only thing that bothered me was the news came out before I even said I would appear in the drama. Then when the reports came out that I won’t be appearing in the drama, people left comments saying, ‘who does he think he is to turn down such a famous writer’s drama?’”

LINK: mwave.interest.me
P/S: I really adore these two's Friendship, ever since YAB. What's more do we need? kkkkkkkkI ve just passed by & wanna say LOVE & HARUS to all @Dooliers.:)

Guest zeldaxdooley

Hello guys! :) I finally found the English trans for CNBLUE's guesting on MBC's Radio Star. woohoo! :D
Here's the video of when they're talking about Shin Hye and Seohyun.

And over here is the trans. :D
Kyu - With their talents and appearances, CNBLUE's popularity within girl groups is no joke is what it says. According to an anonymous tip, a class A girl group member asked for Yonghwa's number through the manager.
YJS - Did you give her your number?
YH - I didn't give her my number. She wasn't my style.
MCs - What if she was your style?
YH - We could have been good friends.
KGR - The last time I asked him the question "Why do you think fondly of your friends?" he answered, "Because of music" and said that he hasn't arrived at dating yet and other stuff like that, but he's changed. After he went to South America, he's changed.
KGR - In the past when you filmed WGM, because of your chemistry with Seohyun, people wondered if you guys were really dating. There's talks that you guys live in the same villa and also that Seohyun once got on CNBLUE's van.
YH - We live in the same villa, but in different buildings. Regarding the vans, our van and SNSD's van's number plates are similar.
KGR - Did you guys match your number plates as a couple?
Kyu - Did you match it?
YH - We're really not dating...
KGJ - Have you ever been in their van?
YH - I was walking with confidence and then I opened the door, and said, "Where are we going today?" But there was a female manager so I said, "Oh, hello." and left.
KGR - Was their a different smell?
YH - It wasn't a situation where I could experience that.
KGR - Before you left, *inhales a deep breath*, "I'll get off.*
MCs - The aroma must have been different.
KGR - Do you not like people who are similar to Seohyun?
YH - No, no, it's not like that.
KGR - Is she not your type?
YH - To me, there is no such thing.
YJS - There was no sense of realism in the show?
YH - If I say that, then that's a lie. We cheered each other on as we filmed for the show.
KGR - To film like that, you're saying that there must have been a lot of watching eyes.
Kyu - So if there weren't any watching eyes, then how would things have developed?
KGR - Well, that could happen.
YJS - You're a bit sensitive to this. *points to Kyuhyun* In order to find out why he's sensitive, watch next week's broadcast.
Kyu - I can't even ask questions? I've been asking questions the whole day…
YJS and KGJ keep mentioning to watch next week's broadcast.
YH - I've heard those kinds of things a lot, whoever I work with. It's with Seohyun-shi, and Shin Hye-shi. So many rumors pop up that it's kind of scary.
Kyu - Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho had a passionate kiss in "Heirs". Have you seen it?
*Yonghwa finishes drinking his beverage right when Kyuhyun finishes his question*
Kyu - Is your throat burning?
YH - No, no.
Kyu - How did you feel?
YH - I actually did not get to watch all of Heirs. I was busy filming Mirae's choice at the time.
MCs - Ah, you must have been busy too.
KGJ - Park Shin Hye has been to your concert and was seen escaping hastily by our Radio Star writer.
MH - Of course she has to escape hastily….
KGH - Did you know that Park Shin Hye visited your concert?
YH - She often comes to our concert since we're close. The funny thing is that my parents came to the concert and Shin Hye came as well. My mom was welcoming so she told Shin Hye to come to her and people started talking about how my parents were close to her. Since there's a lot of these talks, even though I'm close friends with her, I can't show signs of our friendship.
YJS - They can't be be this apart either. No one had any thought about Lee Seung Gi and Yoona.
KGR - I kinda had a feeling…
YJS - Watch next weeks broadcast to find out about this love story.

Guest ormie

I wish the subtitle of Radio Star will release very soon. I would like to know in detail such as Did the host ask Mr.Dooley about Ms.Dooley or He just mention his rumor with her by himself. 
I'm so worry and feeling anxiously for a few days. I want their friendship will be forever, not be ruined by the rumor. I really love them both.
Please Please anyone... Please do the Radio Star Translation.

Guest ormie

zeldaxdooley said: Hello guys! :) I finally found the English trans for CNBLUE's guesting on MBC's Radio Star. woohoo! :D
Here's the video of when they're talking about Shin Hye and Seohyun.

And over here is the trans. :D
Kyu - With their talents and appearances, CNBLUE's popularity within girl groups is no joke is what it says. According to an anonymous tip, a class A girl group member asked for Yonghwa's number through the manager.
YJS - Did you give her your number?
YH - I didn't give her my number. She wasn't my style.
MCs - What if she was your style?
YH - We could have been good friends.
KGR - The last time I asked him the question "Why do you think fondly of your friends?" he answered, "Because of music" and said that he hasn't arrived at dating yet and other stuff like that, but he's changed. After he went to South America, he's changed.
KGR - In the past when you filmed WGM, because of your chemistry with Seohyun, people wondered if you guys were really dating. There's talks that you guys live in the same villa and also that Seohyun once got on CNBLUE's van.
YH - We live in the same villa, but in different buildings. Regarding the vans, our van and SNSD's van's number plates are similar.
KGR - Did you guys match your number plates as a couple?
Kyu - Did you match it?
YH - We're really not dating...
KGJ - Have you ever been in their van?
YH - I was walking with confidence and then I opened the door, and said, "Where are we going today?" But there was a female manager so I said, "Oh, hello." and left.
KGR - Was their a different smell?
YH - It wasn't a situation where I could experience that.
KGR - Before you left, *inhales a deep breath*, "I'll get off.*
MCs - The aroma must have been different.
KGR - Do you not like people who are similar to Seohyun?
YH - No, no, it's not like that.
KGR - Is she not your type?
YH - To me, there is no such thing.
YJS - There was no sense of realism in the show?
YH - If I say that, then that's a lie. We cheered each other on as we filmed for the show.
KGR - To film like that, you're saying that there must have been a lot of watching eyes.
Kyu - So if there weren't any watching eyes, then how would things have developed?
KGR - Well, that could happen.
YJS - You're a bit sensitive to this. *points to Kyuhyun* In order to find out why he's sensitive, watch next week's broadcast.
Kyu - I can't even ask questions? I've been asking questions the whole day…
YJS and KGJ keep mentioning to watch next week's broadcast.
YH - I've heard those kinds of things a lot, whoever I work with. It's with Seohyun-shi, and Shin Hye-shi. So many rumors pop up that it's kind of scary.
Kyu - Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho had a passionate kiss in "Heirs". Have you seen it?
*Yonghwa finishes drinking his beverage right when Kyuhyun finishes his question*
Kyu - Is your throat burning?
YH - No, no.
Kyu - How did you feel?
YH - I actually did not get to watch all of Heirs. I was busy filming Mirae's choice at the time.
MCs - Ah, you must have been busy too.
KGJ - Park Shin Hye has been to your concert and was seen escaping hastily by our Radio Star writer.
MH - Of course she has to escape hastily….
KGH - Did you know that Park Shin Hye visited your concert?
YH - She often comes to our concert since we're close. The funny thing is that my parents came to the concert and Shin Hye came as well. My mom was welcoming so she told Shin Hye to come to her and people started talking about how my parents were close to her. Since there's a lot of these talks, even though I'm close friends with her, I can't show signs of our friendship.
YJS - They can't be be this apart either. No one had any thought about Lee Seung Gi and Yoona.
KGR - I kinda had a feeling…
YJS - Watch next weeks broadcast to find out about this love story.

ormie said: I wish the subtitle of Radio Star will release very soon. I would like to know in detail such as Did the host ask Mr.Dooley about Ms.Dooley or He just mention his rumor with her by himself. 
I'm so worry and feeling anxiously for a few days. I want their friendship will be forever, not be ruined by the rumor. I really love them both.
Please Please anyone... Please do the Radio Star Translation.

Thank you chingu for your translate....^~^ YH isn't laugh a lot when she talk not dating with seohyun, really different when YH talk really SH is close friend at the TAXI last year ( at the TAXI show YH laugh a lot with other CNBLUE member).. Look at Jungshin when YH talk about SH at this show hahaha....YH you mean SH whenever mC not ask you....are our SH sad with the interview at radio previous when fans ask about wgm, YH take initiative to talk about SH now hahahha.... YH not give his number to idol girl group because he had the girl with her style now so he don't want to give his number, remember dooliers when YH talk at TAXI that he don't want to waste his time with girl that he isn't interesting...... In the song "diamond girl" have the line pretending not to see.......is YH oretending not to see SH to protect SH although he really want to talk, date with her bestfriend....... YH fighting......you can do as the samea s your "can't stop" mv..... So, the actress at can't stop mv is bring a flower means ...... And YH brings the flower means..... Hahahha you can guess it chingu..... And kyuhyun is with seo hahahah look at kyuhyun when mc talk about seo hahaha next week radio star show....

cso35ens.pngcr as tagged

I really can't get over it! It was all for her! He's so protective. I love him more and more :x
Regarding that topic, that he can't meet his "Friend" Shinhye because of the rumors, I fully understand the mv of Can't stop. He miss her, wants to give her the flowers, wants to go to her, talk to her. But he can't. So all I want to say is....just break down the wall between you! Hang around, have fun and celebrate your beautiful Friendship! Seriously, what's wrong about being friends?

Guest sweetbabo

@‌ cynthia2

I like what u said . Before the mcs cud ask him ..he himself brought it up .. and one more thing yonghwa said that she wasnt his type so he didnt even make friends with her (the girl group member )

I hope some professional doolier will highlight with gifs and pics that shinhye is exactly the type of girl yonghwa likes.. she has beautiful eyes , hair gesture , friendship typ of love and wats more his mother likes her enough to make her sit with her

And i had one more realization

Yonghwa reads articles and their comments too .. as he read baf comments about him giving cd to kim yuna

So YONGHWA DEAR U DIDNOT MENTION THAT YOU READ KNETZ COMMENTS ABOUT SHINHYE AND YOURSELF WHICH ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE OF U BOTH DATING ETC

=)) =)) ;)

Eg even in lee min ho and parkshinhye best couple article top comment was yonghwa and shinhye dating

Also about kyu reaction affter yonghwa said he was buzy is like kind of protecting yonghwa here .. he didnt bother him that kisa scene can b on the net or u became jealous etc ..he just moves on .. no matter wat kyu is yonghwa z friend

MCOUNTDOWN PERFORMANCE
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"140306 씨엔블루 CNBLUE Can't Stop

AWW ITS OK CNBLUE I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU
THEY DIDNT WIN IN MCOUNTDOWN :(
PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM
Video: Bruno Magli Korea (브루노말리) 2014 SS COLLECTION with PARK SHIN HYE
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=672443212818591
cr: Bruno Magli FB Page

Here's the YT Video:

I AGREE YONGHWA JUST PROCTECTING HIS PRINCESS SHIN HYE TO HATERS
yup so thats why i love cant stop song and mv because is like yonghwa wants to break the glass and to talk shin hye freely
and having a happy friendship
i really feel the song is the gift for her on her birthday :x :x :x
and
NEW YONGSHIN FMV
ctto
Lucky and Just the Way You Are By YongHwa
ctto

:x :x :x

Guest LaurieD

Finally! I was able to finish back reading  <:-P  <:-P
JYH said PSH "often" watch their concert..hmnn...  :-?  :-? question is...how often??  :-j
p.s I miss our dooley together  :((  I wish they will be given a photo shoot or something to lighten my mood.. but if it won't happen then I'll just have to stick my a** and watch HS over and over again!  :))  :))  :))
:\"> :x :\"> :x

*waves* Goodevening/Good Morning Dooliers/YongShins!!! so have we recovered yet from last nights' Radio Show kkkk.. Sharing my third video just a short one i made today using Yong Hwa's version of Just The Way You Are.. Enjoy!

Here's my long convulated theory of how the Dooley couple ended up where they are. Together in heart and soul. Though not physically able to be with each other. They share something only the two of them know. (Cue in Keane's Somewhere Only we Know)...

I believe they already feel something really special towards each other back in YAB days. Kinda like MU stage (mutual understanding - most Filipinos here could understand this and might be able to explain this better than me). Anyways, back when YH was still making a name for himself, he was given an opportunity to rise to immediate stardom via a WGM stint. And I think at one point back then, SH could've easily done something to not let YH become involved in a virtual marriage but she chose to make a sacrifice for YH's career.

At this point in time, I think YH is just doing something similar to what SH has done before. And since he doesn't need to be part of a hugely popular drama to become even more popular and loved as much as he already has, he just felt it was best to make a sacrifice for the person who has done a lot for him back when he was just starting out with his career.

This is the reason why I admire these two people, both individually and as a couple because they both knew what the other needed without even having to be told what. They probably rarely see each other and talk to each other but at the end of the day, their hearts speak to one another louder than any words could say.

Guest jaiderev

sheshel said: Now I feel bad for our uri... they can't be so open about their friendship because of the dating rumor. But the thing that kind of annoys me are some people blaming Dooliers that made their relationship awkward. Ah hello? The comments translated in NB are from Koreans not us.duh

Archived