The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. [+2,512, -117] Jung Yonghwa threw away his greed for Park Shin Hye. Who would ever reject a casting offer from Kim Eun Sook? If it were me, I'd take it even if it meant I had to act with Park Shin Hye for the third time. To think that he gave that up for his friend says a lot. He didn't even seem jealous at all that 'The Heirs' did so well. Whether they're friends or lovers, I commend him for putting his friendship with her before work.

sorry i just have to highlight that comment, im really touched that he put their friendship first before anything else to think that The Heirs did so well and he could have been part of it.. Hats off to you Yong Hwa i hope someday you and Shin Hye can be more open about your friendship and meet up freely without causing any dating rumors..

Guest brightlii

"1. [+2,512, -117] Jung Yonghwa threw away his greed for Park Shin Hye. Who would ever reject a casting offer from Kim Eun Sook? If it were me, I'd take it even if it meant I had to act with Park Shin Hye for the third time. To think that he gave that up for his friend says a lot. He didn't even seem jealous at all that 'The Heirs' did so well. Whether they're friends or lovers, I commend him for putting his friendship with her before work. "
I like this one the most. So many likes.  >:D<

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

YongHwa's reaction when related to Kyu with Seo. A "jealous rage" incredible!
1939737_421242731343600_1134431923_o.jpg

Guest NorineJ

@all Dooliers what was his answer to lmh & PSH kissing scenes? @jaiderev‌ thanks for stopping by n post that article We Dooliers are awesome, it's their closeness in friendship dat we adore that chemistry wen YH & SH are together. I guess he does wanted to act in heirs but to protect BFF from further haters n rumors he backed away...others call it wat they want, we called it sacrifice for d sake of friendship. On d other note, d other mc in colored clothes should just declare his liking to dat girl end of story. Now ppl are sayings Knets are as delulu, the thing is they maybe see watch n listen to the things that we can't on d streets of Seoul eg. Celebs watching movies, eating, shopping....celebs are human too u noe. YH clearly wanna meet n hangout with SH in public as friends should... Anywho.....here's to Dooley friendship lets grab burgers n iced americanos coz we just CAN'T STOP! HARUS! It's more fun to be Dooliers! :)>- :-*

Guest zeldaxdooley

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[ENG SUB] 140302 CNBLUE Comeback Part 1

Yaaay~ CNBLUE's Comeback on SBS has been subbed! :D Unfortunately, only Part 1 has been released. :( lol
Park Shin Hye:6:49: He has sparkles in his eyes when he acts and you can see his ambition. However, when he speaks about music, the gaze in his eyes changes.

8:09:  I have been to their concert, I was really surprised.

Woohoo! I adore their friendship so much! Have a good day everyone!  

Guest sheshel

Now I feel bad for our uri... they can't be so open about their friendship because of the dating rumor. But the thing that kind of annoys me are some people blaming Dooliers that made their relationship awkward. Ah hello? The comments translated in NB are from Koreans not us.duh

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa Reveals Why He Turned Down ‘The Heirs’
CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa revealed the truth as to why he decided not to appear in The Heirs.

During March 5’s broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star, the MCs brought up the fact that Jung Yong Hwa’s dramas, after appearing in You’re Beautiful, have not achieved great success in terms of viewership rating. 

At the time he acted in Future Choice, SBS’s hit drama The Heirs was airing. Even though he received casting offer from The Heirs, Jung Yong Hwa turned down the offer, and instead his fellow CN Blue member Kang Min Hyuk ended taking a role in the drama. 

60243002.jpg

“To be honest, I knew the drama would do well, since it was written by writer Kim Eun Sook. But I wanted to try out a role other than a student role and that’s how I came to choose Future Choice,” said the CN Blue member. 

He also added, “Park Shin Hye was also the lead actress in that drama, and I thought it wouldn’t be good for either of us to appear in multiple dramas together.”

When the MCs jokingly said, “You should’ve told Park Shin Hye, ‘step off the drama because I want to do it,’” Jung Yong Hwa said, “The only thing that bothered me was the news came out before I even said I would appear in the drama. Then when the reports came out that I won’t be appearing in the drama, people left comments saying, ‘who does he think he is to turn down such a famous writer’s drama?’”

LINK: mwave.interest.me
P/S: I really adore these two's Friendship, ever since YAB. What's more do we need? kkkkkkkkI ve just passed by & wanna say LOVE & HARUS to all @Dooliers.:)

Jung Yonghwa, "Because of my dating rumors with Park Shin Hye, I couldn't make it obvious that I was close to her

She was including as one of celebs that comments your come back show? Yes, you didn't make it so obvious that you are both close.. :^o

Skipping out on HEIRS because PSH was in it? Yes, you didn't make it so obvious that you are both close.. :^o

Admitting that she was sitting with your family in the concert? Yes, you didn't make it so obvious that you are both close.. :^o

Wearing the same exactly tshirt with her? Yes, you didn't make it so obvious... :^o

:)>- :x

Hello Dooliers :x :x :x
i will agree to the k-netz comments
the friendship is more important :) because friendships dont have break ups 
now the pov of mv of cant stop understands me
yonghwa wants really meet shin hye freely as shin hye's bestfriend he really wants to break the glass and really want to meet his bestfriend and thats shin hye
oh come on yonghwa you can do it and be open again to the friendship
im still hoping about the heartstrings movie :(
i really miss them both 
have a nice day dooliers

Guest zeldaxdooley

tumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o5_250.gif tumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o1_250.gif tumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o4_250.gif tumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o2_250.gif tumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o6_250.gif tumblr_n1zmgsSW6y1qjkud7o3_250.gif

LOL. Yong Hwa are you sure you were really busy or you just didn't feel like watching it? ;) kekekeke! Sorry, just being dooleysional. :x ;))

Guest aliceblue

zeldaxdooley said:     

LOL. Yong Hwa are you sure you were really busy or you just didn't feel like watching it? ;) kekekeke! Sorry, just being dooleysional. :x ;))

Guest sweetbabo

@‌ zeldaxdooley

Like ur gifs

Loke i said before heirs is still there on the internet

I would understand if he wouldnt wanna watch it becz of missed oppirtunity for choi yongdo role

But kiss scne is btw lmh n psh ... eer and cuts r also available on the internet youtube youkyu etc...

Friends cud watch eachotherz kiss scenes n tease rite ... yongie tht wasnt tht safe saying cudnt watch becz he was buzy lolol

I m if i wud b in his place nd stressing about friendship i would just say tht i watched nd thought it was good ...or not or teased her abt it ...wwhats wd ur answer dude ???? ^___^

Archived