The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just saw this in yongshin fb
[trans] 130513 mbc radio star - yonghwa opened about why he turned down sbs drama the heirs via@camille9508

"The reason for not appearing in the heirs is because i really wanted a different role, not a student role. and also the heroine is park shin hye since i have worked with her in all of my dramas, i think the situation will harm both of us so i want to avoid any rumors"

Protecting the Princess 

(Photo cr as tagged)

yes she just protecting his princess that shin hye :x :x :x
ahem i have to tell something pm me xD this is sensitive hahaha

1920234_640577879313361_1948923586_n.jpg

[trans] 140305 mbc radio star - yonghwa said dating rumors is scary 
#CNBLUE#CantStop
-
according to jung yonghwa, "i appeared on we got married together with seohyun as virtual couple. SNSD and CNBLUE live in same apartment but on a different building. We also have the same car. one time, i entered a wrong van and i mistakenly ride their van."

jung yonghwa also explained his friendship with actress park shin hye..

"i am close to park shin hye, she often watch cnblue concert. there was a time my mother watch our concert and my mother met her and they seated together. but then some people saw it and think we are really in a relationship. since there are too many rumors i can't meet my friend."

he added, "there are a lot of seohyun/shinhye dating rumors & it is scary"

(Credit :http://news.nate.com/view/20140306n00070
Translation cr. : camille9508)

he admitted shin hye is watching cnblue's concert often ayieee

:x :x :x

Guest sheshel

[trans] 140305 mbc radio star - yonghwa said dating rumors is scary 

#CNBLUE#CantStop
-
according to jung yonghwa, "i appeared on we got married together with seohyun as virtual couple. SNSD and CNBLUE live in same apartment but on a different building. We also have the same car. one time, i entered a wrong van and i mistakenly ride their van."

jung yonghwa also explained his friendship with actress park shin hye..

"i am close to park shin hye, she often watch cnblue concert. there was a time my mother watch our concert and my mother met her and they seated together. but then some people saw it and think we are really in a relationship. since there are too many rumors i can't meet my friend."

he added, "there are a lot of seohyun/shinhye dating rumors & it is scary"

(Credit :http://news.nate.com/view/20140306n00070

Translation cr. : camille9508)

he admitted shin hye is watching cnblue's concert often ayieee

:x :x :x

Really Yong? You can't meet your friend? But but but really? Ok I believe you...Kekekeke!

Since there too many rumor, "i can't meet my friend" Really mean at "can't stop" mv......that glass that yonghwa can't meet his girlfriend....and then he broke the glass.....soooo......yonghwa yahh~ you must broke the glass now so you can meet shin hye from now ^~^

@akazukin02 do you think this song perfect theme song to yongshin
like this song is for shin hye dedicated to yonghwa

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Take Me I'll Follow by toni gonzaga
whenever i listen this it reminds me and thinking shin hye dedicating this song to yonghwa :x :x :x :x

Guest sweetbabo

Since there too many rumor, "i can't meet my friend"

Really mean at "can't stop" mv......that glass that yonghwa can't meet his girlfriend....and then he broke the glass.....soooo......yonghwa yahh~ you must broke the glass now so you can meet shin hye from now ^~^

Wow like ur pov a lot

From last year shinhye used to say that she hasnt met yongie for a year .. then in one interview she said she was in contact wd him ... yonghwa is frst time saying tht she comes to the concert and sat wd his mom ... my pov in this matter is that yonghwa stresses a lot that they are friends and cant meet openly .. he wanta to meet her . So rumors bother him . By stressing tht thy r friends he cud openly hangout wd him rite .

So be it say tht you r friends and hangout ... like this even better

On the other note i didnt expect him to say other thing else thn tht hes friends wd shinhye

Plus yongie why r u always saying that i didnt watch heirs perhaps becz he cant see his lady romancing other men hahahha ... i mean yongie was a fan of kim eunsuk y dont watch heirs now .. its on the internet

=))

Yong only rejected the role in heirs for shin hye? He really really cares for her :x

And he confirmed that shinhye often attend cnblues concerts and sit next to his mom :) :) :)

But I feel sad for them, that they can't show their friendship, hanging around, meet each other (in public) because of all these rumors... :(

btw Happy 555 pages Dooliers! Keep it up :)

Guest NorineJ

@kimsoyeon18‌ d song Just the way you are only described dat important bit isn't it the type of girl he likes wae? Coz ms Dooley n him probably talk or text on d phone every single day since it's hard for him to c her coz of scandals n her hair long and flowing Just Amazing the way Shinhye is....Kyyaahh Dooleysional HARUS mode on after last night chaos lol Can't Stop us now!!

Guest NorineJ

@snow00white thank you for posting a recap of the whole interview to be honest we were a bit upset at first because there were some crazy fans who have twisted his words again good thing legit translations were posted just few minutes ago and are pretty close to what you have posted here :)

Welcome to YongShin/Dooley thread BTW

:)

Morning @akazukin02‌ we were n I was screen capping all those hate remarks these haters n fakers had on PSH it was sort of heartbreaking coz most of us can't wait what more understand but then again thanks to the master of translation @se7enbigbang‌ (take a bow girl) ahh.....calm our Dooley heart

What can I say.....I guess yonghwa FINALLY just wanna ease dat load of his back n C His 'FRIEND' more often thus my Dooleysional mind maybe he sang Just The Way You Are!

Kyyaahh!!

Guest NorineJ

Love Love Love this MV by BlueMoon Light!

Thank u Eonni for sharing therefore we celebrate by letting other Dooliers watch & listen to Can't Stop

Let's party!!

Guest iheartxv

" Yonghwa acknowledged this as true but said he did not give his

number merely because she was not his style. Answering the

MCs questions, he admits that if she were his style, he would

have accepted her as a new friend."

Accepted her as a new friend. Does that mean.. Shinhye's your style? Hahahahaha!

Those critters were discrediting a respected Boice last night. Yonghwa ADMITTED Shinhye and his mom SAT TOGETHER at the concert. So there! Hahahahaha.

Guest maya2206

Yonghwa singing just the way you are on MBC Radio Star

We always love u and your friend just the way u are, dont be afraid to rumor because we really happy to see your friendship. I know it's hard for you to pretending like there is nothing between you and her,when she was the only celebrity friend that you have.

Then just go out with your friend, take a picture with your friend and say whatever you want to your friend. Just do all you want to do as a bestfriend ;););)

WE ARE HAPPY FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP

=D> =D> :x :x

Guest jaiderev

It's been a while since I've visited this forum, but since I've seen the NB article I wanted to come see how the Dooley family is doing. 
There's a new one that came out just a few hours ago. http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/03/jung-yonghwa-opens-up-about-skipping.html

201403052359771279_53173be049b08.jpg
Article: Jung Yonghwa, "With 'Heirs', I knew that being in the same drama as Park Shin Hye again would be bad for both of us"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+527, -66] You two are dating, right?

2. [+451, -26] Radio Star's scriptwriter already said that she saw Park Shin Hye sit next to Jung Yonghwa's mother at CNBLUE's concert. Fans even saw it too ㅋㅋㅋ Park Shin Hye thought she snuck in but fans caught it ㅋㅋ Anyway, I'm a Jung Yonghwa fan and I hope they continue their great relationship. I've been supporting them since debut and know that they depend on each other.

3. [+449, -37] Quite cool of Jung Yonghwa. He knew that Kim Eun Sook scriptwriter's drama would hit daebak but he was worried about it affecting Park Shin Hye so he purposely gave it up. Anyone with a bit of greed would've taken the drama but he put Park Shin Hye first.

201403052339141110_1.jpg

Article: Jung Yonghwa clarifies dating rumors with Seohyun, "We never dated"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+603, -81] He's dating Park Shin Hye, why Seohyun?

2. [+422, -15] I really want them to stop asking about WGM on variety shows. I'm so tired of them, it's been three years already.

3. [+390, -15] WGM is scripted, WGM fans need to wake up

201403052348571117_1_59_20140305235204.j

Article: 'Radio Star' Jung Yonghwa, "Because of my dating rumors with Park Shin Hye, I couldn't make it obvious that I was close to her"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,512, -117] Jung Yonghwa threw away his greed for Park Shin Hye. Who would ever reject a casting offer from Kim Eun Sook? If it were me, I'd take it even if it meant I had to act with Park Shin Hye for the third time. To think that he gave that up for his friend says a lot. He didn't even seem jealous at all that 'The Heirs' did so well. Whether they're friends or lovers, I commend him for putting his friendship with her before work. 

2. [+2,329, -78] Who cares if they're dating or not... they're still young, it's not like they're going to get married any time soon. Let them date around, experience breaks up... that's how people grow and mature. Just leave them alone.

3. [+2,005, -61] Park Shin Hye often goes to CNBLUE's concerts. They say they're really close so just let it be. 

4. [+1,636, -69] As for me, I actually want them to be close friends than lovers. If lovers break up, that's the end of a relationship but being friends means they can be in each other's lives for a long time. Keep it up~ you guys match well.

To be honest I found it so mature for Yonghwa to actually clarify these rumours again, it's a bit clearer now. I agree with the last comment:
4. [+1,636, -69] As for me, I actually want them to be close friends than lovers. If lovers break up, that's the end of a relationship but being friends means they can be in each other's lives for a long time. Keep it up~ you guys match well. 

Whether or not these two are together, their relationship is really special. I know the feels can get to us sometimes but some of our fellow dooliers do take it to an extent where it might hurt/offend other fandoms which (even though I know we try our best to be quiet) and small, petty arguments come up again from time to time. 
I'm not trying to blame us or the other party/s but because I'm so protective of this fandom/family, it's just not pretty seeing those small arguments, you know? But you can't really join in and make it worse either. Oh well, I really do hope this article gives some insight to a lot of you dooliers out there, and remember, Dooley fighting! :D
Have a lovely day and hopefully this cheered some people up, cause it surely did for me ^-^

Archived