The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

sweetbabo said: Forgive my random rant But i m hating that some ppl judge shippers as pests .. if we are shippers then does that make us less of a fan ? Do we not care about our couple 's individual activities . Do we not respect it ?? Why do ppl judge us so harshly ... and above all dooliers are rooting much for for friendship of our couple then anything else . If u dont like one half of our couple it doesnot matter cuz both shinhye and yonghwa are BEST FRIENDS and no one i repeat no one can change that so our SHIP can never ever sink okiee Sorry for this :-S

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

Forgive my random rant

But i m hating that some ppl judge shippers as pests .. if we are shippers then does that make us less of a fan ? Do we not care about our couple 's individual activities . Do we not respect it ?? Why do ppl judge us so harshly ... and above all dooliers are rooting much for for friendship of our couple then anything else .

If u dont like one half of our couple it doesnot matter cuz both shinhye and yonghwa are BEST FRIENDS and no one i repeat no one can change that so our SHIP can never ever sink okiee

Sorry for this :-S

Don't be sorry chingu :) we are happy shippers. We ignore the haters :) they can judge us but they can't stop us from doing what we want. Dooliers hwaiting!

Guest MISSMOON

class="_5clb" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 28px;"►►[interview] 091118- Jung Yong Hwa tells ETN, “Park Shin Hye is my ideal girl”533978_188750174577256_1004637477_n.jpg

You’re Beautiful related:

Hongki is energetic and funny. His voice is very loud.

He’s completely different from the character Kang Shinwoo. He likes to joke around and makes a lot of noise all the time.

To prepare for this role, Yong Hwa studied similar characters, like Yoon Jihoo in Boys Over Flowers and Kang Dong Won’s character in Wolf’s Attraction (thx chiara for the tip)

He thinks Shinwoo is too pathetic, so he’s begging the scriptwriter and director, “Shin-woo is so sad all the time. He just keeps talking to himself. Can you please let him smile a little more, please! Thanks.” (LOL! I love you JYH!)

His school results aren’t that good but he’s a hardworking student.

He’s never drunk before and he’s never run away from home. He always went home early and has good relationship with his family.

(He keeps saying he’s telling the truth for the reporter keeps smiling as he says the above and doesn’t seem to believe what he says at all.)

Q: When do you think you look handsome?

Ans: When I look into the mirror or after I’ve taken a shower, I’ll think: Not bad? And I think charisma is more important than looks.

529363_188750621243878_612969610_n.jpg

Ideal Girl:

Park Shin Hye vs Uee – the reporter asks him to choose according to looks. He says he never just pay attention to looks. As he’s playing Shinwoo, he’s gotta choose SH. He stresses that it isn’t that he likes Shin Hye, he likes Go MiNam.

SNSD’s YoonA vs KARA – he picks YoonA. he says KARA is pretty too but SNSD is super popular in his school.

Lee Hyori vs Son Dambi – he picks Hyori but then explains both are gorgeous and so on…

GHJ vs KSY (?)– He picks GHJ …..

…..

The final winner is Park Shin Hye. He explains that he’s been working with her lately and so they are closer … blahblahblah… ^^

Then he says to the camera, “Shin Hye, so I said you’re my ideal type in this show. Next time when you’re interviewed, you gotta choose me, too. Let’s help each other out.

Guest sweetbabo

@ MISSMOON

I think yonghwa nd shinhye had instant connection in yab as we say ... alwaya around eachother playing joking laughing not mindful of ppl or camera

Bit in HS bts they werent as care free but there was this eye talking a lot ... i mean they look into eachothers eyes and do the eye talk ... #:-S ~X( hard to explain in words .. they r so mindful of the camera yet cudnt hide sweet moments

I hope some where along this beautiful journey they came to know tht they belong together :P :\"> and i pray tht they did

@sheshel and @kimsoyeon thanku for ur kind words

I hope ppl wud stop judging us dooliers becz we support our otp in their respective works like none other

I hope ppl here wud continue watching mv of cantstop and vote as much as posible ...uri yonghwa yah did a lot of efforts for this album .. [-O<

Guest MISSMOON

@sheshel u r absolutely shinhye pretended to be angry on yonghwa on his birthday. in this video he cried when they surprised him, he was really upset that day

Guest ShilohB

542877_361110093926809_261316933_n.jpgWhen talking about Shin Hye, it reminds him of the Baseball player. After hearing that, Shin Hye acting like she was throwing the baseball in front of him ..] -

credit to owner from YS FB

FACT :
YONGHWA FIRST KNOWN SHIN HYE IN THE YEAR 2006 WHEN HE SAW HER AS PITCHER OF THAT BASEBALL GAME! SHIN HYE IS JUST 16 AND YONGHWA WAS JUST 17 ON THAT YEAR!

[in Oct 2006, Shin Hye was invited to open for Kia Tigers during the Tigers’ game with Hanhwa Eagles. Her excellent left-hand pitching skills earned her the nickname ‘Randy Shin Hye’. (Randy Johnson is a well-known American left-handed baseball pitcher).

Again, JUST FOR FUN...

Go Forward & Leave a Prayer!!!

shoot >.< im really late i didnt watch the live hangout of CNBlue >.<
but anyway watch mcountdown live later in mnet website lets support for their comeback
AGAIN IGNORE THE HATERS
LETS HAVE HAPPY SPAZZING
we love our couple no matter what happens
this ship will never be sink
have a nice day dooliers
waaa later the comeback in mcountdown  :x :x :x
cnblue sched
● 2/27 18:00 ~ Mnet " M COUNTDOWN " Comeback

● 2/27 20:00 ~ 42nd THE STAGE BIG PLEASURE CNBLUE
@ COEX Auditorium (recording)

● 2/28 ~ Can't Stop Album Fansigning @ Mokdong 

● 2/28 18:30 ~ KBS " MUSIC BANK " Comeback

● 2/28 21:00 ~ TBSch " THE SHOW " # 19

● 2/28 21:00 ~ NOTTV " inheritance who " special program

● 3/1 16:00 ~ MBC " MUSIC CORE " Comeback

● 3/1 21:15 ~ KBS Guerilla Date (broadcast) 

● 3/2 0:15 ~ SBS CNBLUE Comeback Show " Can't Stop "

cr. as tagged on weibo. , cr. to the one who originally posted this post. 

CNBlue Will Be on Talk Show “Radio Star”CNBlue-Cant-Stop-5-1-800x450.jpg

CNBlue will be appearing on MBC variety program “Radio Star.”

According to an MBC representative, the four-membered group recorded for an upcoming episode of “Radio Star” at the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan on February 26.

Following the successful conclusion of the group’s 2013 Blue Moon World Tour, CNBlue has returned to Korea to begin a new round of active promotions. All four members appeared on the February 23 episode of SBS variety program “Running Man,” alongside actress Shim Eun Kyung, and will follow up with an appearance on “Radio Star.”

The group released their fifth mini-album “Can’t Stop” on February 24, along with the music video for the album’s title track of the same name. The mini-album earned itself a positive review from Billboard, with “Like a Child” reminding the author of Coldplay’s music.

CNBlue will make their comeback this week on March 2 through a special comeback show, “Can’t Stop,” on SBS.

Cr Soompi

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"JJANG! #60 - CNBLUE Interview & more!
http://youtu.be/0UVpLwJJtIw

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[dodolpop] CNBLUE alarm english & korean

lool i forgot to post that

MCountdown ComeBack CNBlue
[!] Streaming Link For ‪#‎Cantstop‬ first stage on @MnetMcountdown‪#‎CNBLUE‬ http://t.co/feWVKWY2MG …http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/onair.m?mcdMenuId=menu3

huhuhu mr dooley yonghwa too handsome i love it
lets watch them later and cheer them and support them
1897680_10200686965095702_566317999_n.jp
other member selca

1497251_10200686964655691_1351968401_n.j1379893_10200686964935698_1248276715_n.j1653522_10200686964695692_1782660468_n.j

Archived