The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no cnblue....the songs is really daebak.... Strong love, the chorus is good..i think the chorus is almost the same with ost faith.. Sleepless night jonghyun is very sweet song...and LOVE IS really make my heart creep and want to cry.....maybe Shinhye hear this song and she said that her heart flutter..... Want to hear all......CNBLUE daebakkkkk....^~^

can i repost the video

FANGIRLING ALRET CAN I SHOUT IT
LIKE THIS ONE
vanessa+fangirling.gifFANGIRLING_-2.giftumblr_lpsaa3zkEx1qa86rd.gif

sorry i cant stop loving cnblue and fangirling kyaaaah im soo proud to this boys lets support them more
shin hye are you watching the video xD
and said YONGHWA~YAHHHHHHHH :x :x :x
*dooley-sional mode activated*

Guest MISSMOON

woooooow finaly the mv is released

cr:cnblue
awesome, long time waiting but they didn't disappoint us :x :x . no wonder why the song touched shinhye's heart

Guest MISSMOON

guys u need to listen to bitter/cold love _ CNblue's new song >> it is so awesomehttps://soundcloud.com/mohammadsunbae/03-bitter-love

the melody keeps replaying in my mind :xlarge.gif

Guest sheshel

Annyeong delicious burgers! Waaaah my phone is having some connection issues. I can't play the MV now :( I have to wait till I get home...so excited!

Hello to all rookies! Happy to see you here. :)

the diamond girl is soo amazing  :x :x :x
currently listening the cold love full emotional in this song and i love it
i need listening to the next one
@shinyong29 hi hi again@MISSMOON hi hi hi@sheshel hi to you@se7enbigbang hello xD
hi to all dooliers are still wake up and listening the cant stop album

kimsoyeon18 said: the diamond girl is soo amazing  :x :x :x
currently listening the cold love full emotional in this song and i love it
i need listening to the next one
@shinyong29 hi hi again@MISSMOON hi hi hi@sheshel hi to you@se7enbigbang hello xD
hi to all dooliers are still wake up and listening the cant stop album

Guest sheshel

Ok so I spoke too soon ;) I was able to play the video and it was awesome! but the song...it is soooo good it keeps playing in my head. The guys did a great job!

Guest jovanne

It's already available on Itunes :) I purchased them half an hour ago. Every song is awesome beyond words. This is my first post here anyway.. Hello everyone.. :)

Dreamy Mr Dooley
yong-1.gif

cr. http://stillinlovecnb.tumblr.com/

I did search itunes few minutes ago. Did search for it since the MV was released but couldn't find it. Is it because i'm on the other side of the world?

Guest sheshel

Oh I forgot to mention we're having lunch at A&W and ordered a cheeseburger! We don't have jollibee burger here :( I was craving for burger because of you guys.LOL

Guest MISSMOON

chingus how fast r the doolier <3
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"CNBLUE - Can't Stop ( Yongshin ) [Mini Album - Can't Stop]

cr:bluemoon

Archived