The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

hi to all dooliers
is this a hamburger party  =)) =)) =))
@shemotional huhuhu im alone here spazzing i miss everybody here i understand they are busy in the contest they really did a good job  :x :x :x
hahahaha hello @akazukin02 @NorineJ @aliceblue @sheshel @stillpinkribbon @greenfrisbee lool hamburgers xD mr dooley really love burgers  =)) =)) =))
i love burgers hahahahahahaha =)) =)) =)) =))
shout out to @shinyong29 @cikbella @se7enbigbang and to all dooliers here  :x :x :x
you making me hungry to see all those burgers =P~ =P~ =P~ =)) =)) =))

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kimsoyeon18 said: hi to all dooliers
is this a hamburger party  =)) =)) =))
@shemotional huhuhu im alone here spazzing i miss everybody here i understand they are busy in the contest they really did a good job  :x :x :x
hahahaha hello @akazukin02 @NorineJ @aliceblue @sheshel @stillpinkribbon @greenfrisbee lool hamburgers xD mr dooley really love burgers  =)) =)) =))
i love burgers hahahahahahaha =)) =)) =)) =))
shout out to @shinyong29 @cikbella @se7enbigbang and to all dooliers here  :x :x :x
you making me hungry to see all those burgers =P~ =P~ =P~ =)) =)) =))

Guest bebot7794

@stillpinkribbon Thank u so much for bombarding us with ur awesome pics, psed tho they are but still came out realistic! @wangie beautiful piece for our fave couple, winning doesnt anymore weigh but kudos to the concerted efforts of the dooliers. Much appreciation to all who continue to pour in their effort, time, talent just to make this thread so much alive and kicking. Thank u, thank u.

am streaming RM 186 today. cnblue member so energetic.. the member seems so excited especially the maknae..Jungshin Minhyuk. minhyuk do a lot of cute act. hahhaa. while Yongwa..again act as Ace. he found stuff easyly.

but suddenly when they are doing titanic mission... i notice yong flip his hat.if am not wrong 3 times ( may be u can see again n corrected me). and when he do that...i suddenly remmber SH in RM 166.

i didnt linked it to SH.but i just find it ,its just remembering me to her .hehe
and also they are on blue team.

their hat sytle
f7vP7Wg.jpg

I just read some FAs about SBS comeback recording last night... one of them said that during Children song, fans asked Min Hyuk to sing a song. Then Mr. Dooley teased him by singing STAR... lol. So, Yong Hwa yaa, you still remember the OST Heartstrings, don't you? How about singing 'The Day We Fall In Love'? keke.... *justkidding*

Sorry, ignore my random thought.....lol.

Anyways, Have A Nice Weekend, Dooliers............

gqu8.jpg

cr. to the owner

Omo I'm so glad to hear that,Of course mr.dooley can't forget songs from ost HS,because HS is his drama with his future wife.. Lol =)) O:-) =))

Guest yongshin28

hi...welcome... do you mean teaser?? or the leaked album before?

if it's the leaked album..i haven't heard yet..cz im waiting the full song tonight.. :)

no.. it just audio from can't stop cnblue.. didn't have video.. i don't know it leaked album or not.. hehehe..

Archived