The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

@stillpinkribbon . . .yes. . and when Yong was asked which he liked better. . .French Fries or Burger. . he said "Burger!"
He loves us. . .

Now let them --->
continue calling us burgers. .
We will always be adopted by Yong!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

*waves* Annyeong Hamburgers!!!!  =))  @sheshel here are Jollibee burgers for you @akazukin02 u r making me hungry again chingu ah!! 4 different pics sum more! Lol!!! At least we r good to eat deh... Have an awesome Dooley HARUS day Dooliers!! Perfect Match 5fdf97d5d67b557681c9823471f789d4_zpsa0de37fe.jpg Emotional Star couple 754b5ef3fb8dff17e0d416cb0b4d2d5f_zps3cd0fdf3.jpg

Guest shemotional

Fans said 'Sing! Sing!' Minhyuk said, "Why should I?" Then Yonghwa played the piano and sang Star, "The star shinning far away in the sky~"

cr. Saturnkr

~~the STAR shinning far away in the SKY ~~ ♡★

@NorineJ annyeong chingu!!! are you streaming runningman?? i think i'll just have to wait for the subbed episode..

@shemotional hey you are back what's up with you.. oh he picked burgers over french fries?? *touched* he loves us really *teary eyes*

=)) =)) =))  :P

Guest sheshel

@akazukin02 thank you very much for the jollibee burgers! I know this is a bit too much to ask but can you also send me 2 pieces of chickenjoy please?LOL

I don't mind being called a burger because it is delicious and most people love it. Burgers make people happy and full just like us. ^_^

Guest greenfrisbee

stillpinkribbon said: Speaking of burgers...one of the very few pix that CNBLUE posted in their Twitter account when they were in NYC, was that of a whole heaping tray of french fries and burgers from Shake Shack...Yonghwa loves BURGERS and the BURGERS love him MORE!

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said: @NorineJ annyeong chingu!!! are you streaming runningman?? i think i'll just have to wait for the subbed episode..

@shemotional hey you are back what's up with you.. oh he picked burgers over french fries?? *touched* he loves us really *teary eyes*

@greenfrisbee wahahahahahah!!! nice one there!!!! =)) =)) =))

@sheshel here's your two piece chicken joy with extra gravy!!

IMG_9436_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800gravy-for-chickenjoy-.png

:)) :)) :))

oh it's more fun to be a Doolier indeed!! at least we can laugh about it.. they might think of another nickname for us now i guess they are not aware that Yonghwa loves burgers =))

Guest NorineJ

@NorineJ annyeong chingu!!! are you streaming runningman?? i think i'll just have to wait for the subbed episode..

I can't watch either :( :-\" (:| waiting patiently too

Archived