The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mylchris

please be careful from the pics you post ,some owners of their pics may n0t like their pics being reposted anywhere.. Familiarize yourself as to who those people are., and oh please know pics that are gogumas t0o.. Would you really want to use their pic as a doolier? Don't u think gogumas would mock us for using theirs pics... Thank u very much..have a safe and rational spazzing.. ^_^, just dropping by.. Its been so long from the last time i posted here,.hope i won't offend anyone with thisg ^_^v

mylchris said: please be careful from the pics you post ,some owners of their pics may n0t like their pics being reposted anywhere.. Familiarize yourself as to who those people are., and oh please know pics that are gogumas t0o.. Would you really want to use their pic as a doolier? Don't u think gogumas would mock us for using theirs pics... Thank u very much..have a safe and rational spazzing.. ^_^, just dropping by.. Its been so long from the last time i posted here,.hope i won't offend anyone with thisg ^_^v

akazukin02 said: @kimsoyeon18 i love the jollibee cheese burger ;)  sorry that we can't join you in spazzing here we are at the KKT discussing the essay for round 3  :)

*waves* Hello all our essay is up if you have time please do visit the round 3 contest thread and read our essay written by our fantastic writer @wangie.. again thank you @wangie for helping us in the essay round
  :)

wangie said: akazukin02 said: @kimsoyeon18 i love the jollibee cheese burger ;)  sorry that we can't join you in spazzing here we are at the KKT discussing the essay for round 3  :)

*waves* Hello all our essay is up if you have time please do visit the round 3 contest thread and read our essay written by our fantastic writer @wangie.. again thank you @wangie for helping us in the essay round
  :)

Guest maya2206

Finally, I could spazz here again.. 
All of you doing a great job in Soompi Valentine Contest...it's ok if we are not win bcz the most important thing is the friendship that we build during this contest, it's amazing guys. :x :x :x
I hope we could keep the friendship like this until forever, like we always hope the friendship between Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye will long lasting forever. 

GoodMornight 
How Your BoyFriend Will Defend You From Bullies For Like This Example
BF:Please Stay Let Me Handle Thistumblr_lysy19Ndgn1rn4higo2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_lysy19Ndgn1rn4higo1_r1_500.giftumblr_m2jptleeWP1rn4higo2_500.gif
plus friends will defend you and the boyfriend will handle thistumblr_m2jqc5EQmz1rn4higo2_500.giftumblr_m2jqc5EQmz1rn4higo1_500.gif
and here comes the bullies and against there relationship protesting somethingtumblr_m2mzn5ysyU1rn4higo1_500.gif
and he comes to the bullies and against there relationship
tumblr_m2mzn5ysyU1rn4higo2_500.gif
and he saidtumblr_lysykoV3ws1rn4higo2_r1_500.giftumblr_lysykoV3ws1rn4higo1_r1_500.gif

and untill he really fight her girl for his love
xD
mornight

I-) I-) I-) I-)

Guest maya2206

@ihatequotes: Love is not about how many days, months, or years you've been together. Love is about how much you truly love each other every day :x :\">

Video credit to Yonghye International

Guest aliceblue

Streaming Link for Running Man Ep 186 today....

http://55556.com/tv/2024/

http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS

qsh8.jpg

so excited to watch this.....

Guest aliceblue

I just read some FAs about SBS comeback recording last night... one of them said that during Children song, fans asked Min Hyuk to sing a song. Then Mr. Dooley teased him by singing STAR... lol. So, Yong Hwa yaa, you still remember the OST Heartstrings, don't you? How about singing 'The Day We Fall In Love'? keke.... *justkidding*
Sorry, ignore my random thought.....lol.

Anyways, Have A Nice Weekend, Dooliers............

gqu8.jpg
cr. to the owner

Guest shemotional

Finally I'm Back!
@kimsoyeon18, huhu, as I backread the pages, I saw You were looking for me. . .did you really miss Me?  *tears falling*
I'm here dear, sorry, i had my rest day after duty. . .

ANyeong!

[sTREAM] Running Man Ep 186 at 6KST today
 1. http://55556.com/tv/2024/
 2. http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS 
3.... http://fb.me/6wSzLyvz9

Don't forget to catch up on Running Man today!

Guest shemotional

Hi @sheshel and all BURGERS, I LOLed when I read some YongShiners/Dooliers aren't informed yet that WE are called BURGERS. . .

no one remembered about my post before?
the GIF were Yong said the first thing they did after getting their phone from President Han was to order Ham Burgers? hehehe

ahhh. , @sheshel I am looking for Yong's interview when he said he doesn't like being dominated by his Girl, instead, he wants to be the one to lead her. . .

*still looking for it. .

Guest stillpinkribbon

Speaking of burgers...one of the very few pix that CNBLUE posted in their Twitter account when they were in NYC, was that of a whole heaping tray of french fries and burgers from Shake Shack...Yonghwa loves BURGERS and the BURGERS love him MORE!

Archived