The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Britney-ShilohB said: class="entry-title"[EXCLUSIVE] Park Shin-hye, Joo Won and Idol Stars Comment on Valentine’s Day0[Ten Asia] Comment on Valentine's Day

Park Shin Hye : Well, a woman is supposed to confess her love to a man on Valentine’s Day [the custom in Korea] but I’m very happy because I’ve received quite a bit of chocolates and gifts from my fans. I can’t make chocolates for each and every one of them but I still send them my love. I’m sure there’ll be a day that I’ll get to make chocolates for one man too.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang

The 2nd pic since we can't quote

There was one point I tot they were holding hands under d table coz both looked downwards n then SH looked up and spoke.

The 3rd pic ok how shld I react- O.M.G!!! 8-> It's seemed so real right I mean they were asked to kiss but they r friends n d feelings only dey would noe at that time....he must b yearning to do it again after Catharsis

NorineJ

said: @se7enbigbang The 2nd pic since we can't quote There was one point I tot they were holding hands under d table coz both looked downwards n then SH looked up and spoke. The 3rd pic ok how shld I react- O.M.G!!! 8-> It's seemed so real right I mean they were asked to kiss but they r friends n d feelings only dey would noe at that time....he must b yearning to do it again after Catharsis

What does BF mean?
From the beginning of the relationship BF = Best Friend
When being in a relationship:          BF = Boy Friend
After getting marriedBF = Baby's Father
Spending most of their life together, when they grow oldBF = Be Forever
Yeah... Best Friend -> ... -> .... -> Be ForeverOur Dooley Couple is on the right way.:x

Guest NorineJ

The feelings that kissing best friend is so strange....

Even it s just for a drama, but as he said "His feeling at that time is real" so i wonder what is real? Real for what? 
Feeling - the meaning itself is so wide... Feeling love??? 

The feeling is real like a boyfriend/lover kissing his yeoja

:x

Aigoo this 2 makes my heart flutter n blushing!

Guest ShilohB

The feeling is real like a boyfriend/lover kissing his yeoja

:x

Aigoo this 2 makes my heart flutter n blushing!

Yeah...that kiss scene..u can see the difference.the 1st kiss his chin was up..u can see it..that was an acting kiss..but this one,their chin almost touched and he suck her lips..(kiss expert)..hahhahaa oppss..18sx

se7enbigbang said: What does BF mean?
From the beginning of the relationship BF = Best Friend
When being in a relationship:          BF = Boy Friend
After getting marriedBF = Baby's Father
Spending most of their life together, when they grow oldBF = Be Forever
Yeah... Best Friend -> ... -> .... -> Be ForeverOur Dooley Couple is on the right way.:x

Archived