The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY MY DOOLEY FRIENDS

I hope yonghwa & shinhye always happy together and forever

:x :x :x :x :x

although you always deny it but photos and videos of you is enough to convince us about your relationship. we dont need an explanation because we believe in what we see

(please let my delulu comes for this day :D )

FRIENDSHIP IS LOVE WITHOUT WINGS

So whatever we called this it's still LOVE

:x :x :x :x :x

Guest ShilohB

Happy Valentine''s Day....to all Dooliers..

watched this video and I can''t stop smilling  :x

I love their chemistry-but as they said... ONLY BESTFRIEND...well, that''s ok ...

Guest ShilohB

class="entry-title"[EXCLUSIVE] Park Shin-hye, Joo Won and Idol Stars Comment on Valentine’s Day0[Ten Asia] Comment on Valentine's Day

Park Shin Hye : Well, a woman is supposed to confess her love to a man on Valentine’s Day [the custom in Korea] but I’m very happy because I’ve received quite a bit of chocolates and gifts from my fans. I can’t make chocolates for each and every one of them but I still send them my love. I’m sure there’ll be a day that I’ll get to make chocolates for one man too.

Valentine is a special day for those who believe in love. So it is our day. Here is my small little gift from me to you to celebrate this day. 
Love you, Doolier fellows!
uc9j994

happy-valentine-s-day.jpg

Hic, don't know why pic does not show up :(

Archived