The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

can anyone translate this interview??? PSH interview during Jambangee photoshoot, i think..

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=057&aid=0000281694

thanks

:)>-

According to Google translate, they were talking about her popularity in China. :-) Sorry can't share the screenshot of the translation because it is kind of mess up. Looks like it was literally translated word for word but you would know what the article Is trying to say at a high level. LOL

Guest ShilohB

@akazukin02 me too..i like that introduction of "do u remember the 1st time we met?"_ SMILE..

This part makes me believe that they hv somethg special in their relationship..er friendship...kkekeke

But that is my own personal opinion..

Guest anggrekmufc

@anggrekmufc it's fine dear. . .not your fault. . it was chaotic yesterday anyway. . .

keep posting!

Thanks a lot for ur support, i'll keep posting coz you and other fellow dooliers in this thread really friendly and warm. We are huge family :x

Archived