The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

Actually OT doesn't count as a vote, we don't want anyone voting OT because this can start fanwars. If you see an OT flag on your thread's post, don't find out who it is and flag their ship's post because it will also make you look bad & you could face a warning. 

Also Dooley Shippers remember 1 vote per account, no creating multiple accounts. We'll know if someone creates another account especially form the same IP address. So please vote fairly. 
Also, if you click LOL on another fandom's post to be "funny" that will count as a vote to them. You can vote on multiple posts if you identify with more than one ship. 
Last but not least, remember to have fun and not take it all seriously. Think of this as a way to gain more fans for your ship :) Good luck!

Thanks for the info..good luck guys and have fun..it is just for FUN and wish the best for every couple..be respectful to each other and pls do not start any fanwar....

Respect others and people will respect us...we r just FANS..

HaRUs mode everyone :) GOD BLESS!!!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

[News] CNBLUE’s comeback show “Can’t Stop” to air on March 2

by Lyna4uCNBLUE's comeback show, named after their new title track "Can't Stop", has been confirmed to air on March 2!SBS stated on the 12th,"CNBLUE's comeback show 'Can't Stop' has been confirmed to air on March 2 at 12:15 AM KST. A sensational solo comeback show for the five-year [group] has been decided."The members will film their comeback show at SBS Prism Tower Hall in Sangamdong, Seoul on the 22nd. The band will put on an all-live performance as well as show BTS videos capturing the members participating in the composing, writing, and directing for their 5th mini album.With the comeback show date finalized, this gives us a clue to the boys' release date, which should be around the same time or just off by a day or so!Mark your calendars for CNBLUE's comeback show on March 2!

Cr : cnbluestorm

maya2206 said: [News] CNBLUE’s comeback show “Can’t Stop” to air on March 2 by Lyna4uCNBLUE's comeback show, named after their new title track "Can't Stop", has been confirmed to air on March 2!SBS stated on the 12th,"CNBLUE's comeback show 'Can't Stop' has been confirmed to air on March 2 at 12:15 AM KST. A sensational solo comeback show for the five-year [group] has been decided."The members will film their comeback show at SBS Prism Tower Hall in Sangamdong, Seoul on the 22nd. The band will put on an all-live performance as well as show BTS videos capturing the members participating in the composing, writing, and directing for their 5th mini album.With the comeback show date finalized, this gives us a clue to the boys' release date, which should be around the same time or just off by a day or so!Mark your calendars for CNBLUE's comeback show on March 2! Cr : cnbluestorm

Guest maya2206

@kimsoyeon18 : yes dear I'm also curious about the song :can't stop"

Yes still promoting in twitter...#promote yongshin /dooley to friend of you friend ;)

It's not over yet, still have to fight !!!

HWAITING ALL

Guest anggrekmufc

Please no mention of other couples

I'm Sorry admin-ssi, i'll be carefull next time !!

and for my fellow dooliers, sorry for my mistake n for this uncomfortable thing, i'm really sorry

:(

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Seohyun Never Had True Feelings for Yonghwa?thunderstix December 16, 2011 
Seohyun Never Had True Feelings for Yonghwa?

SNSD’s Seohyun made a shocking revelation on the December 15 episode of KBS “Happy Together,” giving a “no” sign when asked if she ever had true feelings for CN Blue’s Jung Yonghwa.

465898.jpg

On the show, Seohyun was given three sentences that she either had to agree or disagree with by holding up an “O” or “X” sign. The first question was “I am pretty,” to which she gave an “X” sign. The second sentence was “I had true feelings for Jung Yonghwa,” but she held up the “X” sign again, surprising everyone on the set. The final phrase was, “I would date Jung Bum Kyun, who looks similar to Yoo Jae Suk,” which she disagreed with again.

Link of video:    http://kengsub.com/happy-together-s3-ep-227 ( MIN: 64:57)

Guest shemotional

LavelyShai said:

anggrekmufc

said: Good Morning, yesterday i saw on twitter that one of yong*** shipper member mention @ssinz and @CNBLUE_4 acc. She said that HS is the worst drama which is ever seen, she also saying that PSH actually dating with LMH [-( OH MY EYE..MY HEART..MA..SYA ALLAH =)) what she was worrying about ? LOL i think there's nothing news or articles bout uri couple, so...what happened with her ? is she had any problem ? kekeke =))

Guest shemotional

emotionalstar2218 said: Hello Fellow Dooliers :) I may not be posting lately but rest assured that I am always here to support our Dooley Couple.
Let's continue to spread the love and friendship of our favorite couple.
Other fandoms may have the money (as they claim) and numbers (based on the votes in the contest here for Valentine's Day) but what they don't have is our couple's REAL FRIENDSHIP. You're Beautiful in 2009 & Heartstrings in 2011. How many years had pass and still the friendship remains. 
We (Dooliers) doesn't need to give them anything just to show that they are still communicating. They (Dooley Couple) do it for us. 
We (Dooliers) doesn't need fabricated news to claim that our couple are dating. They (paparazzi in Korea) do it for us. They know more than us, they are there.
Lastly, just for fun... Can you see the common denominator of Heartstrings 2011 and Jambangee 2014? 

Archived