The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest shemotional

The YongHWa-ShinHye Relationship: Expectation vs. Reality

Every DooLier's Dream
/Expectation
tumblr_m3npnx78os1r5c86jo2_400.jpg
cr as tagged

REALITY

tumblr_m3ea5fCGW11rqhn6qo1_500.gif
tumblr_m3ea5fCGW11rqhn6qo2_500.jpg
cr tgelyngirltalk in tumblr

Me: I see no Difference! LOL

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

Friendship is a love without the wings..

:x

I saw new member in this thread, welcome dear >:D<

for new member don't forget to support our thread by click awesome, Lol or insightful. Here is the link for vote

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022197/round-1-the-introduction-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

Just friendly reminder, don't forget to read the rules. We are not allowed to create 2 or more account to vote, They will know if we doing like that, we don't want to be disqualified rite?

Remember, it's just a game dont play dirty just fairplay. Show the others how to play good

and although we dont like other fandom we dont need to do anything to cheat them. It's better if we focus on our thread promotion. ;)

WE ARE PROUD TO BE DOOLIERS

:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Have a nice day all

Ps : you can also promote our thread to your friend in twitter, facebook, IG or any social media. And tell your friend to promote this contest to they friend too

***Promote yongshin/dooley thread to friend of your friend***

Guest لولوعبدالله

shemotional said: The YongHWa-ShinHye Relationship: Expectation vs. Reality

Every DooLier's Dream
/Expectation
MOD EDIT: Please don't quote images
cr as tagged

REALITY

cr tgelyngirltalk in tumblr

Me: I see no Difference! LOL

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest NorineJ

@shemotional morning!

N good night/gd morning/good noon to DOOLIERS!! :x

Ur posts makes me dizzy with...dash of Dooleysional & tons of HARUS mode @se7enbigbang the intro amendments is perfect 10 points out of 10 (sipjeom manjeome sipjeom!) \:D/

Guest anggrekmufc

Good Morning, yesterday i saw on twitter that one of yong*** shipper member mention @ssinz and @CNBLUE_4 acc.

She said that HS is the worst drama which is ever seen, she also saying that PSH actually dating with LMH [-( OH MY EYE..MY HEART..MA..SYA ALLAH =))

what she was worrying about ? LOL

i think there's nothing news or articles bout uri couple, so...what happened with her ? is she had any problem ? kekeke =))

Guest anggrekmufc

Just be ready to support our Ms. Dooley & CNBlue's comeback.
Who can hate this girl?????????? Just those are envy or jealous with her to do those things.
MOD EDIT: Please Don't Quote Imagesctto

Guest NorineJ

Just be ready to support our Ms. Dooley & CNBlue's comeback.

Who can hate this girl?????????? Just those are envy or jealous with her to do those things.

U noe we would even if SH or cnblue doesn't noe well we will make it known dat we r here to gv dem both our full undivided support....activate HARUS mode @se7enbigbang

Guest dooleymary

HI :)) newbie here though I've been a silent lurker for almost 1 year . my day will not complete without reading your awesome post :))

Guest emotionalstar2218

Hello Fellow Dooliers :) I may not be posting lately but rest assured that I am always here to support our Dooley Couple.
Let's continue to spread the love and friendship of our favorite couple.
Other fandoms may have the money (as they claim) and numbers (based on the votes in the contest here for Valentine's Day) but what they don't have is our couple's REAL FRIENDSHIP. You're Beautiful in 2009 & Heartstrings in 2011. How many years had pass and still the friendship remains. 
We (Dooliers) doesn't need to give them anything just to show that they are still communicating. They (Dooley Couple) do it for us. 
We (Dooliers) doesn't need fabricated news to claim that our couple are dating. They (paparazzi in Korea) do it for us. They know more than us, they are there.
Lastly, just for fun... Can you see the common denominator of Heartstrings 2011 and Jambangee 2014? 
BgPY55aCcAA56fp.jpg 

emotionalstar2218

said:

Hello Fellow Dooliers :) I may not be posting lately but rest assured that I am always here to support our Dooley Couple.
Let's continue to spread the love and friendship of our favorite couple.
Other fandoms may have the money (as they claim) and numbers (based on the votes in the contest here for Valentine's Day) but what they don't have is our couple's REAL FRIENDSHIP. You're Beautiful in 2009 & Heartstrings in 2011. How many years had pass and still the friendship remains. 
We (Dooliers) doesn't need to give them anything just to show that they are still communicating. They (Dooley Couple) do it for us. 
We (Dooliers) doesn't need fabricated news to claim that our couple are dating. They (paparazzi in Korea) do it for us. They know more than us, they are there.
Lastly, just for fun... Can you see the common denominator of Heartstrings 2011 and Jambangee 2014? 

Guest aliceblue

It's not about winning the contest... it's about showing others the beauty of our couple relationship and their unique friendship...
Big thanks to all of you... you've worked hard... i'm really proud to be Doolier....
Let's spread the Dooley Love....... :x :x :x

f08u.jpgctto

Guest greenfrisbee

LavelyShai said:

anggrekmufc

said: Good Morning, yesterday i saw on twitter that one of yong*** shipper member mention @ssinz and @CNBLUE_4 acc. She said that HS is the worst drama which is ever seen, she also saying that PSH actually dating with LMH [-( OH MY EYE..MY HEART..MA..SYA ALLAH =)) what she was worrying about ? LOL i think there's nothing news or articles bout uri couple, so...what happened with her ? is she had any problem ? kekeke =))

Goodafternoon/GoodMorning to all Dooliers here :x :x :x
another day to be positive
win or lose
we try to show whole world how much we love for this couple
just be positive always :)
and 
To: @dooleymary
glitterfy4221524T470B81.gif

enjoy here more and post some more

omg i have 3000k post already  :)) :)) :))

Archived