The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shemotional

said: I feel ashamed. . .hehe. . i posted it in THe NEst, when it was so Quiet there, I thought of posting. .glad some Dooliers read it including @katniss @citaphils, etc. .

here is the link http://thedooleycouple.freeforums.org/the-rocker-and-the-actress-t260.html

don't bash.  .it isnt as good as what other Dooliers posted!

Guest shemotional

@se7enbigbang , you received my PM? about silver?
se7enbigbang said:

shemotional

said: I feel ashamed. . .hehe. . i posted it in THe NEst, when it was so Quiet there, I thought of posting. .glad some Dooliers read it including @katniss @citaphils, etc. .

here is the link http://thedooleycouple.freeforums.org/the-rocker-and-the-actress-t260.html

don't bash.  .it isnt as good as what other Dooliers posted!

this is for doolier who asked the article that posted speculation abt YH-PSH to be dating
actually this article had been posted 1 years ago ( in early 2013)
i made the screencap abt that article. so u can understand what i mean. :)

#pic 1
vqlp.png

#pic 2
1s9.png

#pic 1 : it's the top comment in that article. she is commenting abt YH and PSH might be actually dating.

( u can see the thumbs up that knetz given. showing they are seems agree with her comment )

#pic 2: there's two comment i take from that article. these two is also in under the top comment

• first comment : someone said about dispatch . she said abt the celebrity couple were dispatched to secure Kim Tae Hee Jung Ji-hoon ( Rain) / Won Bin -Na young / JYH-PSH
  • second comment : saying about couple evidence thingy like teddy couple bear,and abt award ceremony (may be what she means here is baeksang award moment ) showing totally get minset tht thy are dating

and these two comment too received a many thumb up ( see red thingy i draw ??)

so my conclusion here is from what they said above :

Rain-Tae Hae and Won Bin- Na Young couple already take a official dating.

SO, WHAT ABOUT THE 3rd candidate???

well...just waiting ^^

note again: i didnt claimed that they are dating.OK??? so dont take it seriously guys...kekee ^^

Archived