The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO! It's so heartbreaking to see DISPATCH attached in the photo.
kkk... No worry. Our Ms. Dooley had a great time with her friends and enjoyed afternoon tea, near her office.
Not for CF, not for shooting, not for show,... but she s gorgeous as ever.
173336801_2.jpg
173337243_6.jpg

173336663_1.jpg 173337031_4.jpg 173337349_7.jpg 173337485_8.jpg 173337599_9.jpg 173337729_10.jpg 173337886_11.jpg 173338041_12.jpgctto
P/S: i love her style :) :xLINK Naver

Guest shemotional

greenfrisbee said: @shemotional
Its a funny confession...are you implying that he wears lifts in his shoes or something?!?

or maybe yonghwa was wearing heels like shinhye...thats why we can't see his feet in the pic.. 

Guest NorineJ

@shemotional @se7enbigbang Dispatch publish the news coincidentally of SH n YH??? Dispatch must b itching to catch them together SH definitely looked gorgeous!!

Guest silvergate08

NorineJ said: @shemotional @se7enbigbang Dispatch publish the news coincidentally of SH n YH??? Dispatch must b itching to catch them together SH definitely looked gorgeous!!

Guest shemotional

@NorineJ , no dear, YongShin couple are on the Dispatch list. . but the photo posted above is not about that. . .
SH's photo was taken by Dispatch. . .but that usually happens, even YH and CNB have pictures taken by Dispatch. .

it was just in NAVER, coincidentally, YH in Running man and SH in a CF(?), and they are side by side in NAVER

Guest shemotional

@silver , @NorineJ, sorry, I think I missread your messages. . .
erase. . .erase. .

YEah, must be. . .oh no. . .Can I shout, , Oh Yes?

@silver, I am sorry , I can't with The NEST. . .huhu, I have been murdering the SUBMIT button

shemotional said: @NorineJ , no dear, YongShin couple are on the Dispatch list. . but the photo posted above is not about that. . .
SH's photo was taken by Dispatch. . .but that usually happens, even YH and CNB have pictures taken by Dispatch. .

it was just in NAVER, coincidentally, YH in Running man and SH in a CF(?), and they are side by side in NAVER

Guest ShilohB

@shemotional

coincedence??kekkeke...maybe dispatch really want to see them together..but bcoz of our couple are both NINJAS...kkekekee_hard for them to get their photos..so, it is ok...as long as their activities were taken n posted side by side...thanks for the beautiful n cute photos of them..

Guest bebot7794

That kind of make up really made her beauty stand out...so beautiful! Inspired, maybe? Ooh, young love is so thrilling. Waiting for rm hints, if that still happens, im so convinced there really is something between mr and ms dooley. Wishful thinking that theyd guest together, long shot, i know. Even if i rarely post, would like to welcome the new recruits, lets all keep the faith in our otp, thru thick and thin. ^_^

Guest shemotional

yongshins2 said: shemotional said: @NorineJ , no dear, YongShin couple are on the Dispatch list. . but the photo posted above is not about that. . .

Archived