The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonangel50

He was totally happy with his BEAR in his arms singing in front of the world.
Who is his BEAR?
U guys get what i mean, rite? - HARUS :x

Someday, it ll be real :)

tumblr_mdo5nb6pvW1qczhoxo1_500.gif

ctto

Well at least he loves the bear LOL

Omoooo I get that HARUS rite now!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest shemotional

se7enbigbang said: Mr. Dooley updated twt 1 hr ago
안녕하세요 용화예요~ ㅎ 헉 AOA가 1위 후보에 오르다니.. 여러분 많이 응원해 주세요~http://youtu.be/q6f-LLM1H6U 
1위하면 1589045턱 쏘길!!!ㅋ 못해도 늘 감사한 마음 가지는 AOA가 되길!!!! 여러분! 컴백이 다가오고 있어요 . 앨범 믿어도 좋아요!!!!! ㅋㅋ 진짜 진짜 기대하셔도 좋아요!!! 부탁이 있는데 ....건강 잘 챙기세요!! 뭐니 뭐니해도 건강한게 최고니까요.ㅎ 늘 행복한 일만 가득하길 제가 응원할게요 ! 음악으로 하나가 되는 그 날까지! I'll be with u! 

[Trans] Hello this is Yonghwa~ heh OMG AOA's nominated for no.1...Everyone please support them~http://youtu.be/q6f-LLM1H6U
If they win, I hope they treat (me/others) 1589045 times!!! keke Even if they don't win, I hope they'll always be thankful!!!! Everyone! It's almost time for our comeback. You can trust the album (to be good)!!!!! I really really mean you can anticipate it!!! I have a wish...please take care of yourself!! No matter what, being healthy is the best. heh I'll always be rooting for your happiness! Until we become one with music! I'll be with u!
cre: Just_JYH
kkkkkk........ "I'll be with u!" ----> ????

Guest shemotional

Will we get another THIS this year? Hoping. . . [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

Trans] yonghwa’s birthday message to shin hye english translation 
http://tl.gd/g0rl3s
via @heich

YH’s bday wishes to SH: Eng trans.

http://soundcloud.com/ user9242831/120218-fanmeeting-yh/s-1WrW9

(source:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=fallinlove&no=9229&page=1&bbs%3B)

Hello! This is Jung Yonghwa.
(Shinhye/fans: Wow~ what’s in the background? haha)

What day is Feb. 18th?
(Shinhye’s fans: SH’s bday~^^;;)

Yes—It’s Miss Park Shinhye’s birthday.

Ah, I really want to be there and um, congratulate with you together but since I heard she’s having a birthday party with many of her fans now, I’m relieved. I’ll also send my wishes from here. (clap clap)

Yeah. and also, (turns around, sees and laughs at the wall, filled with Andy Warhol-esque pop art pictures of his own face) SH’s really cheerful and a friend who helps me out a lot. I’m sorry I can’t be there to congratulate you, Shinhaeya (little mumbled). 

And, um…eat a lot of your birthday cake. (fans: hahahaha) Also, I’d like you to keep progressing much more. 
(fans: hahahaha-perhaps they connnected “eating cake” and “progressing/growing up” as correlated events^^;;)

And please keep helping me, too.^^
Have fun, and happy birthday! (clap clap)

cr: to the owner

Another Fan Account. . .

Yonghwa’s unusual birthday greeting to Shinhye

Yong Hwa’s Birthday message to Shin Hye was different from the ones sent by others because, instead of saying “Happy Birthday” like usual, he thanked Shin Hye for all the help she’ve given him over the years and asked her to continue to help him.^^ The cute part of this message and the part that made both Shin Hye and Shin Hye fans smile, according to Shin Hye fans who were at the fan meeting, was the background decor of the room where Yong Hwa video taped his message.

You see, according to Shin Hye fans, Yong Hwa video taped his Birthday message for Shin Hye in a room with a back wall covered with colorful framed photos of none other than himself.^^ According to fan reports by Shin Hye fans, looking at very serious Yong Hwa thanking for past helps and asking for continued help in the future from Shin Hye while standing in front of a wall that is decorated with many photos of Yong Hwa himself made Shin Hye cry out, “What is that background!”, and let out her usual contagious and sweet laugh of hers. That made Shin Hye fans laugh as well at their adorableness, according to fan reports from fan meeting. ;-)

—  cr: ladyoflake @ llivejournal

Guest maya2206

Mr. Dooley updated twt 1 hr ago

[Trans] Hello this is Yonghwa~ heh OMG AOA's nominated for no.1...Everyone please support them~

Guest dragonangel50

can I be delulu for one sec? i promise just one sec. . .timer start now. . .

"I'll always be rooting for your happiness! Until we become one with music! I'll be with u!" -JYH

"I'll always be rooting for your happiness"- isn't this one of those familiar conversation, request and thanks of someone to someone especially on the birthday of someone and the answer of someone?

whateever. . .time's up !

Me: "What's with you timer?"

Ok,my delulu... "I'll be with u!"

Idk if in korean or hangul there's a word for many people,like "guys" or something else..

Instead using "I'll be with you guys" or "I'll be with you boices", he only use "I'll be with you" just that????

"You" is only for one person,rite??

Got it what I mean? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

How's my times @shemotional ? LOL *delulu still on..

Guest shemotional

@se7enbigbang dear. . .can you repost that GIF you posted days ago where

{Yong was in Soundplex saying Variety Show made him tired most of the time and even if he doesn't feel like smiling, he needs to because he might ruin the show?
}
hmmmm. . . any ideas guys?

please dear because that statement of his is very vital, an eye-opener, heart-breaking, guilt-building and OBVIOUS statement of his that even a kindergarten pupils will understand easily. . .

gumawoyo~~~

Guest shemotional

dragonangel50 said:

se7enbigbang

said:

Mr. Dooley updated twt 1 hr ago
안녕하세요 용화예요~ ㅎ 헉 AOA가 1위 후보에 오르다니.. 여러분 많이 응원해 주세요~http://youtu.be/q6f-LLM1H6U 
1위하면 1589045턱 쏘길!!!ㅋ 못해도 늘 감사한 마음 가지는 AOA가 되길!!!! 여러분! 컴백이 다가오고 있어요 . 앨범 믿어도 좋아요!!!!! ㅋㅋ 진짜 진짜 기대하셔도 좋아요!!! 부탁이 있는데 ....건강 잘 챙기세요!! 뭐니 뭐니해도 건강한게 최고니까요.ㅎ 늘 행복한 일만 가득하길 제가 응원할게요 ! 음악으로 하나가 되는 그 날까지! I'll be with u! 

[Trans] Hello this is Yonghwa~ heh OMG AOA's nominated for no.1...Everyone please support them~http://youtu.be/q6f-LLM1H6U
If they win, I hope they treat (me/others) 1589045 times!!! keke Even if they don't win, I hope they'll always be thankful!!!! Everyone! It's almost time for our comeback. You can trust the album (to be good)!!!!! I really really mean you can anticipate it!!! I have a wish...please take care of yourself!! No matter what, being healthy is the best. heh I'll always be rooting for your happiness! Until we become one with music! I'll be with u!
cre: Just_JYH
kkkkkk........ "I'll be with u!" ----> ????

Guest shemotional

cikbella said: When Mr. and Miss Dooley met again--
tumblr_lqie39kisE1qmzb6do2_500.jpg
ctto
hi guys... i'm very busy these days... cannot spazz too much with you all... but still, i love you all!!! 
P/S : i just realize that i got 10 spams~~ wonder from whom... kekeke :-? :-?

Guest shemotional

tumblr_lycal0d5jm1r4f6vxo1_400.jpg
cr to the owner

If I know nothing , I'd mistaken them as TWINS. . .
you two. . .really. . .make my heart flutter. . .

and the first picture of Shin Hye, is that a scented candle?
did you, by any chance, influence my LOVESJYH?

Archived