The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

cikbella

said:

when YH said I love you to SH and he kisses her... i was squealing...it was so sweet.. 

the conclusion is, Heartstrings is the most sweet and simple K-Drama that i had watch... at first i thought that why would someone make this kind of story, no conflicts, no evil people, no hurtful scenes and stuff but after i become a DOOLIERS, i realize that it is a story of YONG HWA and SHIN HYE; not LEE SHIN and GYU WON..

photo credit to owners~~

[Rough Trans - Park Shin Hye Hong Kong <ELLE> Interview (Partial]

Qns: In actual fact, what's it like for a dream date? How should dating be?

PSH: During high school, have once thought of wearing school uniform for date but everyone knows me, hence it's not possible..it's the same for now. Longing to walk along beautiful streets hand-in-hand, going here and there looking around, having a meal, watching a movie kind of sweet & warm date. 
trans cre to: Wintercherub

Guest maya2206

Cnblue reveal how they decided the scents for their candles

As part of the celebration of their fourth debut anniversary, CNBLUE released a “sweet note”, aroma candles with distinct scent that was personally chosen by the members. On February 6, CNBLUE revealed a screenshot of their conversation room when they talked about this gift project, through their official Naver Line Account.“The launch of CNBLUE 4th anniversary ‘SWEET NOTE’ aroma candles is in less than a week from today! The story behind it is revealed especially for you!” the message in Naver Line said.In the pictures, members were asked whether they love the idea to release the aroma candles or not. All members agreed and expressed that they also personally use the aroma candles in their daily life.Then each member revealed their favorite candle scent. Leader Jung Yonghwa chose a candle that has a sweet musk scent, while guitarist Lee Jonghyun chose grapefruit right away. Drummer Kang Minhyuk decided to go for iris scent and bassist Lee Jungshin opted for the fig scent as his favorite.This sweet note candle can be purchased through FNCstore, an online store from FNC Entertainment. Go grab it fast!

http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/cnblue/post/cnblue-reveal-how-they-decided-the-scents-for-their-aroma-candles/

Guest sheshel

[Rough Trans - Park Shin Hye Hong Kong <ELLE> Interview (Partial]

PSH: During high school, have once thought of wearing school uniform for date but everyone knows me, hence it's not possible..it's the same for now. Longing to walk along beautiful streets hand-in-hand, going here and there looking around, having a meal, watching a movie kind of sweet & warm date. 

Aaaaw Shin Hye wants to date without being noticed but cannot.

I suggest you pretend as Gyu Won and bring your Gayageum with you so you can meet Lee Shin in the campus to practice for the anniversary performance then after that you will head to Catharsis riding the Lee Shin's bicycle and watch him perform and both of you can have a couple of drinks. How is that for a date? <3<3<3

Guest sheshel

Annyeong Dooliers! Hope you had a good night sleep and enough rest to enjoy the weekend while I'm about to take off from work :-) Trying make this thread alive 24/7.LOL

Guest doremii*

se7enbigbang said: [Rough Trans - Park Shin Hye Hong Kong <ELLE> Interview (Partial]

lol reminds me of this:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2012/08/cnblues-yonghwa-and-park-shin-hye-are.html

The next best reply is an analyzation of two songs that they wrote the

lyrics for. Fans suspect that they have been expressing their feelings

towards each other romantically through these lyrics.

Park Shin Hye's 'I Think of You', written for 'Music and Lyrics'.: "Even when I'm watching fun movies or listening to music, I am only

thinking of you...", "While walking down the streets, I am only

thinking of you..", "I am only thinking of you... I can only think of

you..."

Yonghwa's 'Love is Only You', written for girl group AoA: "While listening to good songs and watching good movies, I think of

you..", "I think of you when walking down pretty streets", "I'm

thinking of you all day long..."

I m about to say that..too.still remmebering that comment.hahahaaa xD

Guest shemotional

Ahhh. GOOD DAY to All!!!

Have YOu All seen this Dooliers?

This is the cutest article written for the two. . .well-supported!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Netizens are one step away from planning Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye's wedding

1362761221185.jpg
Article: Park Shin Hye "Jung Yonghwa is a close friend whom I was in contact with recently"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

Park Shin Hye was asked about her dating scandal with Jung Yonghwa, to which she replied, "We actually got in contact with each other recently. We're just close friends."

1. [+104, -10] Jung Yonghwa is a boyfriend whom I was in contact with recently

2. [+91, -8] Sure, sure.. Let's just leave it at that.. ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+85, -7] ㅋ Liar...

4. [+28, -1] I hope they just go ahead and announce it so we can see dating pictures and stuff. They'd be such a cute couple ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+27, -4] Yeah, well, a boyfriend can still be a friend as well, so...

6. [+23, -1] We hope your relationship lasts long

7. [+11, -0] Okay, okay, we'll pretend like we believe you ㅋㅋ

8. [+10, -4] If you keep in contact with the person you're in a scandal with, will feelings develop or go away? There's a reason they keep getting into scandals together. They seem to enjoy it.

9. [+10, -1] You mean close boyfriend ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+10, -2] Okay~ I'll close my eyes for you~

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Mr. Dooley updated twt 1 hr ago
안녕하세요 용화예요~ ㅎ 헉 AOA가 1위 후보에 오르다니.. 여러분 많이 응원해 주세요~http://youtu.be/q6f-LLM1H6U 
1위하면 1589045턱 쏘길!!!ㅋ 못해도 늘 감사한 마음 가지는 AOA가 되길!!!! 여러분! 컴백이 다가오고 있어요 . 앨범 믿어도 좋아요!!!!! ㅋㅋ 진짜 진짜 기대하셔도 좋아요!!! 부탁이 있는데 ....건강 잘 챙기세요!! 뭐니 뭐니해도 건강한게 최고니까요.ㅎ 늘 행복한 일만 가득하길 제가 응원할게요 ! 음악으로 하나가 되는 그 날까지! I'll be with u! 

[Trans] Hello this is Yonghwa~ heh OMG AOA's nominated for no.1...Everyone please support them~http://youtu.be/q6f-LLM1H6U
If they win, I hope they treat (me/others) 1589045 times!!! keke Even if they don't win, I hope they'll always be thankful!!!! Everyone! It's almost time for our comeback. You can trust the album (to be good)!!!!! I really really mean you can anticipate it!!! I have a wish...please take care of yourself!! No matter what, being healthy is the best. heh I'll always be rooting for your happiness! Until we become one with music! I'll be with u!
cre: Just_JYH
kkkkkk........ "I'll be with u!" ----> ????

Omo omoo, i laughinggg^~^ with the twitter from mr.dooley "I have a wish...please take care of yourself!! No matter what, being healthy is the best. heh I'll always be rooting for your happiness! Until we become one with music! I'll be with u!" Yesterday, when i read twitter from SH, i always wait from mr.dooley twit, and today i saw it... Is that twit is for your princess mr.dooley? :-SS

Guest maya2206

Ahhh. GOOD DAY to All!!!

Have YOu All seen this Dooliers?

This is the cutest article written for the two. . .well-supported!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Netizens are one step away from planning Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye's wedding

Article: Park Shin Hye "Jung Yonghwa is a close friend whom I was in contact with recently"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

Park

Shin Hye was asked about her dating scandal with Jung Yonghwa, to which

she replied, "We actually got in contact with each other recently.

We're just close friends."

1. [+104, -10] Jung Yonghwa is a boyfriend whom I was in contact with recently

2. [+91, -8] Sure, sure.. Let's just leave it at that.. ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+85, -7] ㅋ Liar...

[+28, -1] I hope they just go ahead and announce it so we can see

dating pictures and stuff. They'd be such a cute couple ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+27, -4] Yeah, well, a boyfriend can still be a friend as well, so...

6. [+23, -1] We hope your relationship lasts long

7. [+11, -0] Okay, okay, we'll pretend like we believe you ㅋㅋ

[+10, -4] If you keep in contact with the person you're in a scandal

with, will feelings develop or go away? There's a reason they keep

getting into scandals together. They seem to enjoy it.

9. [+10, -1] You mean close boyfriend ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+10, -2] Okay~ I'll close my eyes for you~

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

CNBLUE – Love

Q41: Friendship and love, if you have to choose, which one?YH: Friendship.Because I think it’s much more important than love. I’m the type that gives priority to a friend’s promise. It’s not good to be prejudiced but, I think it’s hard to get along with someone who can not understand that point.

(Cnblue interview with EXILE MAGZ)

Well guys since shinhye said that she is yonghwa CLOSE FRIEND I think we already know who's the girl that yonghwa choose

=D> =D> =D>

yesterday  mrs dooley tweet now mr dooley
 I have a wish...please take care of yourself!! No matter what, being healthy is the best.

I'll be with u!

omg *Dooley-Sional ModeActivated again* sorry about that waaa  :x :x :x
is that for your princess shin hye because her birthday is comming up xD
mr dooley i'll be waiting your tweet your birthday greet to unnie shin hye  :x :x :x

Archived