The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_m9bs61gRGR1r4f6vxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9bs61gRGR1r4f6vxo2_250.jpgtumblr_m9bs61gRGR1r4f6vxo3_250.jpg

tumblr_m9bs61gRGR1r4f6vxo4_250.jpgtumblr_m9bs61gRGR1r4f6vxo5_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_m9bs61gRGR1r4f6vxo6_250.jpgtumblr_m9bs61gRGR1r4f6vxo7_r1_250.jpgtumblr_m9bs61gRGR1r4f6vxo12_r1_250.jpg

cr to owners

Not just the Knets. . .

How the Japanese Love our Dooley> . .
I want to go. . .I want to go. . .

I WANT TO GO TOO! i didn't know there's a Heartstring's cafe in Japan..Daebak! if i had a chance to go to japan,the first place that i want to visit is that cafe.. ;;)

MRS DOOLEY'S PARK SHIN HYE TWITTER UPDATE
박신혜 ‏@ssinz

설 연휴 가족들과 함께 보냈던 푸켓의 쓰리판와. 추운 오늘 문득 생각났다.. 아~~ 다시 가고싶다 따듯했던 푸켓~~ 편안하고 좋았던 쓰리판와~~ㅠㅠ

[TRANS 7/2 @ssinz] Spent Lunar New Year holiday at Sri Panwa, Phuket. The cold weather today made me thought of there (Korea).. Ah~~ Wish to go back to the warm Phuket~~ The comfortable and beautiful Sri Panwa~~ㅠㅠ  Translation Credit PSH_Singapore

r6uup.jpg9gmpj.jpg

wow what a nice rest house of mrs dooley i wonder someday with mr dooley yonghwa is with her *dooley-sional activated*

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-> 8-> 8-> ;)) ;)) ;)) :x :x :x

Guest dragonangel50

@shinyong29

This is what I mean with "From real to reel life" an ff from emotinalstar..

This pics from BTS speak..

Action speak louder..

We're not delutional,but we are rational shipper..

For other shipper,we respect your ship..so,we want YOU respect ours..

BigHug for my dooliers fellow

And hugh tighly with other shipper.. ^^

Guest sheshel

i love your idea  =)) =)) =))

the dooley shippers are friendly and lovely 

we love you hahahaha from dooley shippers

=)) =)) =))

We can also praise her for being a hardworking shipper and thank her for giving her precious time visiting our thread and sending lots of love messages.

Dooliers lets give her a back hug!

Guest NorineJ

dragonangel50 said: @shinyong29 This is what I mean with "From real to reel life" an ff from emotinalstar.. This pics from BTS speak.. Action speak louder.. We're not delutional,but we are rational shipper.. For other shipper,we respect your ship..so,we want YOU respect ours.. BigHug for my dooliers fellow And hugh tighly with other shipper.. ^^

Guest maya2206

MRS DOOLEY'S PARK SHIN HYE TWITTER UPDATE

설 연휴 가족들과 함께 보냈던 푸켓의 쓰리판와. 추운 오늘 문득 생각났다.. 아~~ 다시 가고싶다 따듯했던 푸켓~~ 편안하고 좋았던 쓰리판와~~ㅠㅠ

[TRANS 7/2 @ssinz] Spent Lunar New Year holiday at Sri Panwa, Phuket. The cold weather today made me thought of there (Korea).. Ah~~ Wish to go back to the warm Phuket~~ The comfortable and beautiful Sri Panwa~~ㅠㅠ  Translation Credit PSH_Singapore

wow what a nice rest house of mrs dooley i wonder someday with mr dooley yonghwa is with her *dooley-sional activated*

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-> 8-> 8->

;)

)

;)

)

;)

) :x :x :x

Finally she tweet something after so quite these day....are u happy right now? bcause he's just comeback from his tour?? Kekekekekee

The Power of Dooley Couple, of HS... continues
[January] Dwango.jp K-POP Chaku-Uta Full ® Monthly Ranking TOP100 #6 You've Fallen For Me #9 Because I Miss You
Bf4W0-sCIAA6OnO.png

[January] Dwango.jp K-POP Single Monthly Ranking TOP100 #2 You've Fallen For Me #11 Because I Miss You (band ver.)
Bf4WTKuCAAAIf_X.png

[01.29-02.04] K-POP Single Weekly Ranking TOP100: #8 You've Fallen For Me - Jung Yong Hwa
Bf4Vji-CYAArc7d.png

all cre: jyh_rockerchic

Archived